Week 4 and I said it last week; Does Coach Naumann make it to year 2 as Head coach of Moeller?

So its fact not just rumor that Hudson actually wanted it? I thought he landed a role in the football development department at the NCAA, is coaching HS really a better gig than that for a former D1 college coach? Its been a long time since he's been around HS players, I wouldn't be surprised if he was viewed as more of a risk because of how out of touch he'd be with what kids are doing these days. Moeller made some positive culture changes under Rosfeld, and almost everyone wanted to see that continue. Maybe there was a mismatch with Hudson and that piece of the program.

Somewhat biased here (a better Moeller helps St. Ed's) but what happened to the program? I knew that the Crusaders were having a very down year but watching them play last week, they did not advance the ball past the 50 until Ed's had pulled their starters. These games have not been competitive even it seems since 2013. Ed's was 3-9 against Moeller overall when the Eagles won their first state title in 2010. Since then they have not lost and now lead the series 13-9. It's not just Moeller, we've hit a major peak in football in that time and have owned the series against Elder and X took us off of the schedule but it just seems the trend the last few seasons has been a blow out. Is it only the instability of the coaching staff? It seems like there are a number of good football players on the sideline that could at least go 5-5 and be competitive against state championship contenders. I always really liked that about the GCL teams and Ed's and Ignatius, that even losses on the season still meant they were competitive with the best. What gives?

Somewhat biased here (a better Moeller helps St. Ed's) but what happened to the program? I knew that the Crusaders were having a very down year but watching them play last week, they did not advance the ball past the 50 until Ed's had pulled their starters. These games have not been competitive even it seems since 2013. Ed's was 3-9 against Moeller overall when the Eagles won their first state title in 2010. Since then they have not lost and now lead the series 13-9. It's not just Moeller, we've hit a major peak in football in that time and have owned the series against Elder and X took us off of the schedule but it just seems the trend the last few seasons has been a blow out. Is it only the instability of the coaching staff? It seems like there are a number of good football players on the sideline that could at least go 5-5 and be competitive against state championship contenders. I always really liked that about the GCL teams and Ed's and Ignatius, that even losses on the season still meant they were competitive with the best. What gives?

A lot of the excuse makers will blame it on the coaching changes, but that does not excuse not being competitive in most of their games. They still have/had quality football players. You saw the game last week.....it's embarrassing for a once proud program. I think they should drop Ed's (and others) from the schedule. They just can't compete with them. Losing 10 years in a row to the same team sends a pretty strong message. Ed's had their starters pulled midway through the 3rd quarter last week. I think the argument "we have to play these schools because nobody will play us" argument in no longer valid. Who wouldn't want to play Moeller right now? I don't think seeing them on the schedule is striking fear into anyone these days.

A lot of the excuse makers will blame it on the coaching changes, but that does not excuse not being competitive in most of their games. They still have/had quality football players. You saw the game last week.....it's embarrassing for a once proud program. I think they should drop Ed's (and others) from the schedule. They just can't compete with them. Losing 10 years in a row to the same team sends a pretty strong message. Ed's had their starters pulled midway through the 3rd quarter last week. I think the argument "we have to play these schools because nobody will play us" argument in no longer valid. Who wouldn't want to play Moeller right now? I don't think seeing them on the schedule is striking fear into anyone these days.

Bring the princeton game back? lol

The scheduling issues they have with local teams goes beyond football. Interesting off season for this group. Is it true the producers of "Hard Knocks" saw the motivational video and are considering them for next year????