Week 16 (Division VI State Championship): AP #3 Versailles (13-2) vs. AP #1 Kirtland (14-1)

Who wins?

• Kirtland by 17+

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Kirtland by 8-16

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Kirtland by 1-7

Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Versailles by 1-7

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • Versailles by 8-16

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Versailles by 17+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's probably not 5 people in here who have seen both team's play multiple times. Of those 5 even less of them are reliable sources. Enjoy the game and see what happens

Rain is forecast for this game. And if it rains steadily, that will hurt V's fairly strong passing attack and limit their offense.

Hopefully the rain is not a big factor - and hopefully Osborne and company can move the ball well. Not easy to do against K's rabid defense, of course.

Go Tigers!!

Rain is forecast for this game. And if it rains steadily, that will hurt V's fairly strong passing attack and limit their offense.

Hopefully the rain is not a big factor - and hopefully Osborne and company can move the ball well. Not easy to do against K's rabid defense, of course.

Go Tigers!!
Kirtland has a good passing attack as well. They don’t use it a ton but their sophomore QB can throw and they have 2 good WRs

Rain can actually help the passing game. The DB can't react. It's the wind which is the destroyer of the pass.
Ive never believed in that notion.
Passing game has so much to do with timing and rain and slicker than normal conditions throws that off and it's harder to throw and catch.

I agree tho...extreme wind is a passing game killer, but in no way do I believe rain helps the passing team.

Im
I’m going with the Hornets 20-13. I think this is the year they pull it together and bring number 7 home. Crazy that 2 regular season opponents in Perry and Dalton are playing for titles as well. Good luck Hornets!!

I’m going with the Hornets 20-13. I think this is the year they pull it together and bring number 7 home. Crazy that 2 regular season opponents in Perry and Dalton are playing for titles as well. Good luck Hornets!!!!
I’m going Kirtland 17-0

Ive never believed in that notion.
Passing game has so much to do with timing and rain and slicker than normal conditions throws that off and it's harder to throw and catch.

I agree tho...extreme wind is a passing game killer, but in no way do I believe rain helps the passing team.
A lot of times it does on grass fields … not sure about turf

Sucks for the kids that it appears this entire game is going to be played in a total downpour. 10 AM to Noon is supposed to be the steadiest and heaviest rain all day.

Might be Massillon v Hoban part two.

Sucks for the kids that it appears this entire game is going to be played in a total downpour. 10 AM to Noon is supposed to be the steadiest and heaviest rain all day.

Might be Massillon v Hoban part two.
According to the weather channel light rain, temps. in the low 40's. It's NE Ohio could be worse.
I’ll take cold & rain over the horrible game-changing gusts of wind both Marion Local & Kirtland had to deal with last year!
True.

Last night fate was on Mass1llons side, and with the fumble into the EZ and TD it shows lady luck is with the Hornets today.

Well St13ners, you are on the clock for the MAC title hopes.

Congrats Kirtland.