Week 12: Coldwater (10-1) @ Archbold (10-1)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wouldn't completely count out teams like Oak Harbor and Cold Water just yet. Milan Edison is pretty good too based on what I've heard and seen.

Rise and shine campers because it's...........GAMEDAY!

Word is kids are pawning their favorite atari and ColecoVision games so they can afford gas and tickets Tonite

Goodluck and may God Bless the MAC and our........ Coldwater Cavaliers.

The weather should be decent tonight. I mention this because year in and year out Coldwater has the best passing attack Marion Local will face every year with very few exceptions. The Cavs are one of the very few HS teams that run a spread passing attack at a high level. Play zone their receivers will find an open area, play man to man, a team better have good d- backs. Coldwater's issue the last several years has been the defensive side but the best defense against Coldwater is a good running game.

I believe Archbold was without their 1st team All-League running back last week, but he should be back tonight. He has 140 carries for 880 yards(6.2 ypc avg) and 11 TD's.

Archbold won State Duals in wrestling last year.
South Range won State Duals the year before and then went onto wins DV football last year.
I think this might be the difference in this game.
I'm glad I don't have to put money on this game.
Does Archbold have NFHS?

Archbold won State Duals in wrestling last year.
South Range won State Duals the year before and then went onto wins DV football last year.
I think this might be the difference in this game.
I'm glad I don't have to put money on this game.
Does Archbold have NFHS?
I seen where NFHS is publishing the game but Archbold doesnt show any history with NFHS and football so not sure.... WOSN is airing the game at 1030 and I believe at midnight. SHould be a good game. Go Cavs!

I seen where NFHS is publishing the game but Archbold doesnt show any history with NFHS and football so not sure....
That is odd. It says ‘Published by OHSAA’ where it normally says ‘Published by (Home Team)’. Wonder if they are using non-NFHS cameras?

That is odd. It says ‘Published by OHSAA’ where it normally says ‘Published by (Home Team)’. Wonder if they are using non-NFHS cameras?
I can tell you that the camera is on. Looks like a live broadcast meaning announcers and cameras run by people...

Archbold isn't the speed team that they used to be. Coldwater will be to physical up front for the Bluestreaks. Archbold will hang tough in the first half, then Coldwater takes over and wins by 2TDs
Your analysis was spot on except for Coldwater being more physical upfront. Archbold had a huge size advantage upfront, however Coldwater had a speed advantage on the outside with 3 of the Cavs TD's coming on big plays.

Coldwater vs LC will be a classic.!!! Coldwater wins by 7
Coldwater plays Edison LC Plays Oak Harbor
I don’t see Coldwater getting past LC or Oak Harbor they both are faster then last year on Defense and Offense both teams are playing on a different level