Wapakoneta vs Badin

Welcome to yappi with your first post.
With that being said......why did you quote four posts and then not reply to any of them? Also which o-line are you talking about? Who is "their"? I assume since you are from Wapak you are talking about Badin o-line?
First timers are the best, he needs to get back to Instagram and let the adults talk about the high school game.

Welcome to yappi with your first post.
With that being said......why did you quote four posts and then not reply to any of them? Also which o-line are you talking about? Who is "their"? I assume since you are from Wapak you are talking about Badin o-line?
Yes of course I'm talking about Badin's o-line, sorry I don't waste my life talking about high school sports on a forum. Roll Wapak.

Just watched some film of Wapak and my observations are it’s like watching film of Badin. They run the same offense and defense and are very similar in size. Wapak QB is pretty good runner and very accurate with his throws. 21 is a very stout RB who is not a burner but just a strong, outstanding football player. I think Badin is the faster team both offensively and defensively. This game should be very close and the team that makes the fewest mistakes will win. I’m sticking to my prediction of Badin by three

Yes of course I'm talking about Badin's o-line, sorry I don't waste my life talking about high school sports on a forum. Roll Wapak.
Badin’s offensive line is not all that big except their left tackle and not sure where you’re getting they’re slow and not physical 😂 I hope the Wapak players have that same mindset

Badin’s offensive line is not all that big except their left tackle and not sure where you’re getting they’re slow and not physical 😂 I hope the Wapak players have that same mindset

That Vocke center is big too don't get it twisted, but he is slow and uncoordinated.

R12 has two very competitive Regional Semi-Finals. I tend to go against Drew Pasteur in these two instances and slightly favor both Badin and Tipp City. I do think both games are close and within a score in the 4th quarter. The Badin/Wapak game in particular looks like more of a defensive battle. I'm going with:

Badin 21
Wapak 17
I kinda felt badin was in control the entire game a year ago even tho it was a one score game. It appears the Wapak crowd feels this years version is much better than a year ago. It appears their league may have been somewhat down this year as well except Celina being in the other semi speaks to the opposite of that. I feel Badin's league was much improved and the Rams played the 2nd half of the season without their most dynamic player on both sides of the ball. He returned in the playoffs. Playing Marion Local to begin your season is no joke, hats off to the coaching staff for that game. Play the best to be the best. Good luck to both squads. I don't know johnny squat about football just some observations.

Watched limited HUDL video of Badin, QB gets rid of the football quickly but seems to throw the football to designated receiver, 1st read and throw. My concern for Wapak is not many passing teams in WBL do they have the D - backs that can cover. Again, this was a small amount of video.

Watched limited HUDL video of Badin, QB gets rid of the football quickly but seems to throw the football to designated receiver, 1st read and throw. My concern for Wapak is not many passing teams in WBL do they have the D - backs that can cover. Again, this was a small amount of video.
In the words of Wapak’s announcer on the YouTube replay of the ML game (since pulled) “YOU’VE GOTTA TURN AROUND!!!”

Welp, he’s completed 75% of his passes this season so your point is?

My point is if Wapak has good D backs they have a chance for ints. because from the limited video I saw he throws the football to his 1st read, and again that was limited video.
Ok, kind of weird that you think a kid completing 75% of his passes with 2 picks all year is a risk for throwing picks. Maybe watch some more film

Just watched some film of Wapak and my observations are it’s like watching film of Badin. They run the same offense and defense and are very similar in size. Wapak QB is pretty good runner and very accurate with his throws. 21 is a very stout RB who is not a burner but just a strong, outstanding football player. I think Badin is the faster team both offensively and defensively. This game should be very close and the team that makes the fewest mistakes will win. I’m sticking to my prediction of Badin by three
Badin wins by 14.+...

I'm not promising a Badin win but you Wapak lovers better know the dumpster fires you've been beating up on for 10 weeks, will not be present in Greenville tomorrow 😉
Calpreps has your precious Rams losing by 11 with 75% accuracy to the “dumpster fire” that Wapak played week 1.

I'm not promising a Badin win but you Wapak lovers better know the dumpster fires you've been beating up on for 10 weeks, will not be present in Greenville tomorrow 😉
I’m not a wapak lover but I know a good team when I see one. They barely lost to a Marion team that is more than likely winning state again, barely lost to a solid Defiance team that just put up a fight against defending d2 champs TCC, and again, those losses are in the first 2 weeks of the seasons back to back when I don’t think most teams are playing their best football. They dominated a St Mary’s team that almost just beat 1 seeded Perkins, and they dominated Celina who is right there with them in these semi finals. I think Badin is definitely probably the toughest out of any of those teams, besides maybe Marion, but I don’t think it’s fair to say they’ve been beating a bunch of dumpster fires lol

Where did this idea that Wapak has played “dumpster fire” teams come from? Badin’s average opponent ranking is #240 in the state, for Wapak it is #226. They have both played 6 top 200 teams and Marion Local is a better team and program than anybody on Badin’s schedule.

I feel like both fanbases are being exceptionally arrogant and it’s nice having neutral fans come in and offer their opinions on the game. As a Wapak fan, I really do think this is one of the better Wapak teams I’ve seen, but that doesn’t mean I think they’re going to come out and dominate Badin. Last year Badin completely dominated the game and that sticks out in my head when I think of this game. Wapak is much improved from last year but it sounds like Badin is too. I think the winner of this game goes on to win the region and I don’t think this game is decided by more than one possession. It’s going to be a good, close game on Friday.

Where did this idea that Wapak has played “dumpster fire” teams come from? Badin’s average opponent ranking is #240 in the state, for Wapak it is #226. They have both played 6 top 200 teams and Marion Local is a better team and program than anybody on Badin’s schedule.

I feel like both fanbases are being exceptionally arrogant and it’s nice having neutral fans come in and offer their opinions on the game. As a Wapak fan, I really do think this is one of the better Wapak teams I’ve seen, but that doesn’t mean I think they’re going to come out and dominate Badin. Last year Badin completely dominated the game and that sticks out in my head when I think of this game. Wapak is much improved from last year but it sounds like Badin is too. I think the winner of this game goes on to win the region and I don’t think this game is decided by more than one possession. It’s going to be a good, close game on Friday.

I feel like both fanbases are being exceptionally arrogant and it’s nice having neutral fans come in and offer their opinions on the game. As a Wapak fan, I really do think this is one of the better Wapak teams I’ve seen, but that doesn’t mean I think they’re going to come out and dominate Badin. Last year Badin completely dominated the game and that sticks out in my head when I think of this game. Wapak is much improved from last year but it sounds like Badin is too. I think the winner of this game goes on to win the region and I don’t think this game is decided by more than one possession. It’s going to be a good, close game on Friday

I think he said last 10 weeks, that would mean last 8 regular season games and last 2 playoff games. That would exclude the first 2 games if I understand that correctly. Should be another great game. Badin by 10

Atta boy, strike up the Phil Collins 😉

Razor gets a bit over the top BUT I will say this with full confidence, IF you beat Badin... you earned it. The stuff you are about to experience hasn't hit your door step since week 1.