W.O.A.C.

WEEK 4 WOAC PREDICTIONS

Ansonia beats Arcanum 28-21
National Trail beats Bradford 14-8
Tri-County North beats Dixie 24-16
Preble Shawnee beats TVS 49-6
Tri-Village beats MV 42-6

Overall most of these games could go either way. Good luck to everyone in the WOAC.

Last edited:
My week 4 picks

Arcanum over Ansonia 35-21
Bradford over Trail 18-14
North over Dixie 30-20
Tri Village over MV 35-14
Shawnee over South 50-8

The 1st 3 games are competitive. Ansonia needs to have a grind it out offense to keep the Trojans offense on the sidelines. But I see Arcanum taking this one.

Ansonia v. Arcanum Arcanum by 2 scores.
National Trail v. Bradford Close game, but I think Trail will pull away in the 2nd half.
Tri-County North v. Dixie Should be another close game but I lean towards North.
Preble Shawnee v. TVS Shawnee should win decisively.
Tri-Village v. MV The Blackhawks have shown glimpses of what they can do, but I think the Patriots have too many weapons.

Arrows win 26-0 over South, Shawnee had 2 linemen out because of quarantine so the line didn’t look so great but a win is a win at this point. South has a pretty good defense the O needs some work.

Last edited:
TV 42-0 over MV .. Showed their big play potential tonight. Looked like a lot of young guys got minutes and still got big stops and helped get the shutout.

Kudos to NT for breaking out of that skid and picking up the W with some big points. I know it was an equal foe in Bradford, but definitely has to be a confidence booster for the Blazers.

TCN with some late game heroics sounded like a fun one to be at.

TV 42-0 over MV .. Showed their big play potential tonight. Looked like a lot of young guys got minutes and still got big stops and helped get the shutout.

Kudos to NT for breaking out of that skid and picking up the W with some big points. I know it was an equal foe in Bradford, but definitely has to be a confidence booster for the Blazers.

TCN with some late game heroics sounded like a fun one to be at.
TV and their young Qb getting better every week in life without Sarver. They will be very dangerous when he is healthy for the playoffs

Games for this week.... the most interesting game is Tri Village at Ansonia. That should be a good game between 2 teams that will finish towards the top of the league. Aside from that I believe Arcanum and Preble Shawnee will roll big, and the other games could all end up being close ones.

Tri Village at Ansonia
Preble Shawnee at Bradford
TVS at Miss Valley
Dixie at National Trail
Arcanum at TCN

Give me

Tri Village at Ansonia
TVS at Miss Valley
Dixie
at National Trail
Arcanum at TCN
Go Arrows!

Games for this week.... the most interesting game is Tri Village at Ansonia. That should be a good game between 2 teams that will finish towards the top of the league. Aside from that I believe Arcanum and Preble Shawnee will roll big, and the other games could all end up being close ones.

Tri Village at Ansonia
TVS at Miss Valley
Dixie at National Trail
Arcanum at TCN
Hasn't TCN played decently?

If I were guessing, I would have the Arcanum vs TCN game to be a tighter score ( less than 14 point margin) than Dixie vs National Trail (I have Trail by 14 or more over Dixie) and Tri Village should defeat Ansonia by at least the margin Arcanum had over Ansonia.

If I were guessing, I would have the Arcanum vs TCN game to be a tighter score ( less than 14 point margin) than Dixie vs National Trail (I have Trail by 14 or more over Dixie) and Tri Village should defeat Ansonia by at least the margin Arcanum had over Ansonia.
We will get an idea this week of where TCN is at. They've beat 3 of the lesser teams in the conference, and Arcanum will be a different monster for them. I personally just don't see this one being that close.

We will get an idea this week of where TCN is at. They've beat 3 of the lesser teams in the conference, and Arcanum will be a different monster for them. I personally just don't see this one being that close.
Arcanum will put a running clock on them not sure north will score double digits I might still be judging them by the summer league basketball game I’ve never seen a team that bad.Looked like a FFA team lol

Week 5 I’m going with

TV over Ansonia 28-20
Shawnee over Bradford 55-0
South over MV 27-20
Trail over Dixie 20-16
Arcanum over North 35-14

I would give TCN credit for getting the wins, but I also think that 3-1 record looks like fools gold based on their level of competition. The bottom half of the WOAC is really weak overall.

Television
Arrows without Bows are pointless
(except for the points at the end of said arrows)
My-skin-eww-ah!
Federal Path

Acronym

I would give TCN credit for getting the wins, but I also think that 3-1 record looks like fools gold based on their level of competition. The bottom half of the WOAC is really weak overall.
Seems I'm the lone voice for TCN to have a chance. Looking forward they better hope to get to 6 wins and play a Troy Christian or similar rather than only have four wins and a 12-16 seed and face New Bremen or Marion Local.

If I remember correctly they have Twin Valley and Mississinawa at the end of the season.