Trump will remain President

I'm not crying. I'm happy. Trump is being bounced to the ash heap of history. If the GOP is dumb enough to run him or one like him again, Harris will be no problem. If they learn and run a legit candidate, I still win.

Please make note of this.

Trump will not be the candidate. Trump will choose his successor.

His successor will win because you fools saddled yourself with an unlikeable and unelectable fake African.

These points are not in dispute regardless how little you pretend to care.

lmao

No, you clearly objected.

Now you're trying to act like you don't care.

It's frickin' hilarious.
The only thing I care about is that Trump lost. You can rationalize the beatdown and minimize the impact as a way to cope until the cows come home.

I don't care if Harris is the nominee in 2024. I would prefer not but given the return, I am playing with house money.

Please make note of this.

Trump will not be the candidate. Trump will choose his successor.

His successor will win because you fools saddled yourself with an unlikeable and unelectable fake African.

These points are not in dispute regardless how little you pretend to care.

lmao
Trump choosing the next God King will be can't miss TV. The ritual will be glorious. When can we start discussing the possibilities?

Trump is pocketing 100% of the Fight the steal funds for his own personal benefit. The GOP is getting used like a cheap whore...but lacks the spine to do anything.

Trump is pocketing 100% of the Fight the steal funds for his own personal benefit. The GOP is getting used like a cheap whore...but lacks the spine to do anything.

As usual, this is patently false. ?

Half is going to the RNC, about the same amount as went to the DNC from the BLM donations over the summer. ?‍♂️

i-have-you-hook-line-sinker
LOL Oh the irony of this post! LOL

Her PhD mother's family is Tamil from India.

Her college professor Jamaican father wants everyone to know that he is is descended from an Irish slave-owner.

Democrats want everyone to know that Kamala is another African-American victim of white oppression.

Well I guess it worked. Or not? Don't care. She is the history making VP. And possible future potus. Maybe she'll go against Nimrata Randhawa Haley for the immigrant vote? Or stay white nationalist w/ that Sarah Palin chick who rides horses in the Dakota territories. Should be be interesting, but you got 4 loooooooooong years to find out. :)

Well I guess it worked. Or not? Don't care. She is the history making VP. And possible future potus. Maybe she'll go against Nimrata Randhawa Haley for the immigrant vote? Or stay white nationalist w/ that Sarah Palin chick who rides horses in the Dakota territories. Should be be interesting, but you got 4 loooooooooong years to find out. :)
"To find out" what?

Last edited:
Definitely. Btw poor Pence huh? I mean the fake Christian, lol. Saddled with Trump, and the new not so GOP. Any Presidential ambitions - down the toilet. Wonder what the future holds for him?
You’re confused. Trump is the biggest fake Christian in history, second only to Hitler.

The only thing I care about is that Trump lost. You can rationalize the beatdown and minimize the impact as a way to cope until the cows come home.

I'm not arguing that you're too stupid to see that you people got shellacked. I'm laughing at your impotence.

You made a potato the face of your party.

You positioned yourselves to lose the House in 2022.

You lost down ballot bigley.

You pre-nominated an unlikeable and unelectable fake African to run in 2024.

And the best part...you spent an extraordinary amount of money doing it!

How cool is that?

I'm not arguing that you're too stupid to see that you people got shellacked. I'm laughing at your impotence.

You made a potato the face of your party.

You positioned yourselves to lose the House in 2022.

You lost down ballot bigley.

You pre-nominated an unlikeable and unelectable fake African to run in 2024.

And the best part...you spent an extraordinary amount of money doing it!

How cool is that?
Super cool. Trump is out.

I wonder if she'll take pointers from Monica on how to handle the President's cigars?!?!? ?

He’s lost on merit in Arizona, Wisconsin, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Michigan. The idea Trumpworld is peddling that he’s never even been given is a chance is bs.
Then be patient and enjoy. Don't get to comfortable yet lol . Lots of mockery the day he came down the elevator. 15 candidates got mowed over. Then Russia and impeachment came along.