Trump will remain President

Don Get Confused here ! Stay on Point !!! Biden Voters have been at this All Year - And Yesterday

Fires burn near White House as George Floyd protests rage

Those are trash cans burning. It is not comparable to attacking the Capital to stop a democratic and constitutional process of our own government. Your are a nut job.

President Trump should call a national emergency and get out in front of the people with the military leadership.
He needs to use the insurrection act and call in the military, secure the dominion machines, and expose the truth. The NSA and DOD need to show the people the foreign involvement and US corruption in the election and expose the deep state...end the CIA ect. Then begin the trials and executions.

President Trump should call a national emergency and get out in front of the people with the military leadership.
He needs to use the insurrection act and call in the military, secure the dominion machines, and expose the truth. The NSA and DOD need to show the people the foreign involvement and US corruption in the election and expose the deep state...end the CIA ect. Then begin the trials and executions.
Their are so many problems with the concept of this but to put it into terms that you can understand...There is no chance because there is nobody short of his kids that will take an order from him. He is on a tiny island by himself and the rising seas will erase it in 12 days. He is the most powerless president in our history.

Their are so many problems with the concept of this but to put it into terms that you can understand...There is no chance because there is nobody short of his kids that will take an order from him. He is on a tiny island by himself and the rising seas will erase it in 12 days. He is the most powerless president in our history.
You just can't stop posting stupid stuff, can you?

To be honest, I hope Trump retires to a tropical island and learns to enjoy a slower paced life in the warm sun with a cold non-alcoholic beverage.

But I don't think that is in his constitution.

Democrats would be well served to leave him alone.

If you're trying to be the right-wing version of Happy I think you've nailed it.

You went a little different direction than I thought you were heading.

Many in the media have called this a rebellion, insurrection or even a revolution. Trump should declare Marshall Law and suspend all government activity until the depth of such revolution and the makeup of its participants can be determined. It is not safe to resume meeting in the chambers of the. Capital until it can be determined the threat is over.

By that time Trumps term is over.

It was a good start taking away his megaphone. Hopefully Trump just goes to his Southern WH and golfs the next 13 days and stays out of the way. It would be best for everyone.

You went a little different direction than I thought you were heading.

Many in the media have called this a rebellion, insurrection or even a revolution. Trump should declare Marshall Law and suspend all government activity until the depth of such revolution and the makeup of its participants can be determined. It is not safe to resume meeting in the chambers of the. Capital until it can be determined the threat is over.

By that time Trumps term is over.
Many in the media are dopes.

It was not.
And I just got of another thread right here on Yappi that is talking on how to fix election and you proved my point. Nothing needs to be fixed all was on the up and up. Can I ask if this election was reversed and all the things that have been witnessed and reported were in favor of the R's how would you be reacting? I don't expect an answer let alone and a honest one.

And I just got of another thread right here on Yappi that is talking on how to fix election and you proved my point. Nothing needs to be fixed all was on the up and up. Can I ask if this election was reversed and all the things that have been witnessed and reported were in favor of the R's how would you be reacting? I don't expect an answer let alone and a honest one.
Trump should be president then.

You are a poster child for what is wrong with this country. Trump has created a platform that promotes hate for anyone that disagrees with him and his supporters have fallen in step with his vision. “If you are not with us, you are against us”. The Democratic party is not much better, spending most of their time trying to make anything the Republicans do look bad. Our political country as we have known it is crumbling before our eyes. We need to find middle ground where all 330 million of us can feel like this is our country and we are proud of it. Right now we are a joke to the rest if the world.
This proves your stupidity.