Trump will be remembered in history for ONE defining event January 6th

Safe to say Trump will forever be considered among if not THE worst Potus in American history. Won't phase pubs though they live in an alternative universe. Glad he is gone, but still, the stench he left behind must be fumigated.

#unity

lmao

1611585437464.png

Reactions: y2h

......... Stanford researcher and inventor Jovan Hutton Pulitzer shared a video...which suggested the attack on the Capital was orchestrated by insiders. Pulitzer said despite those saying the siege was not planned, he believes it was in the works for months. He added that insiders worked on the plan and even had people on the ground to direct the bad actors.

How is the Biden impeachment moving along?

Fastest time ever for a POTUS to have articles of impeachment brought against them. He didn't even survive 2 days before his reputation will be permanently soiled as one of a handful of presidents to face such serious accusations.

Reactions: y2h
If the Middle East continues to stabilize, with the other nations making a reasonable peace with Israel to stand-up to Iran, in the long run of history books, he may get some credit. Saudi's didn't come on line I believe (correct?) and that was critical. He could still try and play a diplomatic role with them. He wouldn't be the first to do that on his own. How his role in that gets recorded, depends who does the writing I suppose.

Basically just a history of actual things that Trump did to abuse his power , not an opinion piece .
Liar! This is absolutely an opinion piece put together by a CNN reporter.

CNN spoke with a politically diverse group of constitutional scholars, presidential historians and experts on democratic institutions.
While these 16 experts did not agree on everything ...

Sixteen experts who gave sixteen different opinions that the author compiled into one opinion piece.

What a fraud you are.

Your voter record link does not show a 51 year old Laurel, DE man as a registered Democrat.

Kevin D Seefried (born 1986) is the Democrat from your link living in Delaware.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office has identified him as Kevin Seefried, 51, of Delaware. He and his son, Hunter Seefried were both arrested Thursday, and he reportedly told federal officials the flag of the Confederacy he’s shown holding normally flies outside his home in Laurel.

If the Middle East continues to stabilize, with the other nations making a reasonable peace with Israel to stand-up to Iran, in the long run of history books, he may get some credit. Saudi's didn't come on line I believe (correct?) and that was critical. He could still try and play a diplomatic role with them. He wouldn't be the first to do that on his own. How his role in that gets recorded, depends who does the writing I suppose.

Of course he will, on some things. There were positives, as with Nixon. But they'll be completely and rightfully overshadowed. The corruption, lying, and obviously covid response were stains, but it is his actions post-election that will never be rationalized or forgiven, and cement his legacy. He did it to himself.

Trump incited a riot...this is not free speech.
No he didn't. Anyone with half a brain that watched what happened could see there was an element there that instigated what happened at the Capitol. Now were there some idiots from Qaanon and a a couple more right wing groups that got caught up in the moment and entered the Capitol building? Yes there were but if you talk to some of the ones being arrested I would venture to say they would admit they got caught up in the moment and did some real stupid things.

In watching the videos of that day there were a handful of people who came prepared to start violence and it's my bet they are the anarchists that have been rioting in the Northwest states and a few other cities for almost a year now. It only takes a few to get a crowd fired up and then crowd mentality takes over. At many of these riots the past year there have been films of rental trucks pulling up and unloading riot paraphananlia. You really should get treatment for your Trump Hate because you are ignoring the overall attackon America by these anarchist. The fact is peoplelike you are part of the problem because you won't admit that there something bigger going on here that goes way beyond you Hate of Trump.

You are only going to see what you want and your Trump hate will blind you to the reality. Like how Capitol police stepped aside at one of the barriers and practically led the group into the building. There is more to this then any of us will probably ever know because the Democrats and RINOS are no longer interested in the truth. They have their own agenda and taking care of the American people is not on the list. If it was these anarchist would have been dealt with harshly where they have been rioting and assulting people for the past year.

Liar! This is absolutely an opinion piece put together by a CNN reporter.

CNN spoke with a politically diverse group of constitutional scholars, presidential historians and experts on democratic institutions.
While these 16 experts did not agree on everything ...

Sixteen experts who gave sixteen different opinions that the author compiled into one opinion piece.

What a fraud you are.
Which things didn't he do that were pointed out? I mean many Republicans admit that he was unconventional at best and that he did go too far ignoring norms and past that to abuse of some of his powers. So if your adamant about zero abuse of powers, please break it down as provide your evidence that this didn't happen . Trump basically copped to some of these admitting it ,and of course saying it was PERFECT or Ok . I get that you think hge was a great Prez , but he will go down as a terrible leader and President . You being loyal to him and choosing to ignore obvious abuses is your deal . And your deal is often not credible or accurate .

Which things didn't he do that were pointed out? I mean many Republicans admit that he was unconventional at best and that he did go too far ignoring norms and past that to abuse of some of his powers. So if your adamant about zero abuse of powers, please break it down as provide your evidence that this didn't happen . Trump basically copped to some of these admitting it ,and of course saying it was PERFECT or Ok . I get that you think hge was a great Prez , but he will go down as a terrible leader and President . You being loyal to him and choosing to ignore obvious abuses is your deal . And your deal is often not credible or accurate .
The big one is he did not incite a riot how's that?

What are you babbling about? You said it is not an opinion piece. It absolutely is.