Trump: The 2nd Term

Yeas that was a loud drumbeat . You may have heard it. You post like you were part of some kind of huge victory. YOU all said WE couldn't do it" , 'WE proved you wrong . THEY " doubted us . Old white oppressed men got their savior who listened to them bitch about their plight and who was responsible . brown people ? Trump was indebted to them no question and his first order of business was what? The Muslin ban . Brown people be gone . Build that wall . How is that coming by the way ?

Reagan rode the crest of a wave...

Say what? The booming wave one-term Carter left him? Good god, you can't be serious.

So here we are again after the biggest shellacking in terms of number of votes loss in the midterms since Watergate...

What does that even mean. Surely you're not saying 2018 was worse than the shellacking Barry took in 2010?

Are you trolling, or just stupid?

2018 was the largest number of VOTES beating since Watergate ,that's a fact. Didn't say Reagan inherited anything , may be rode the wave was the wrong term , but it did turn and he was a good President but it wasn't due to big tax cuts , and he did leave Bush 1 with some economic issues to deal with including having no choice but to raise taxes a bit going back on his word and probably dooming his second term chances .

Again I was saying the Republicans took their worst beating since Watergate under trumps tremendous leadership . If I didn't make the 'REPUBLICANS " worst beating clear I apologize.

This has been true of other 'kings" in history and sometimes Kingdoms really have an end and that end , ends badly. Time will tell .
Trump is as much a king as he is a Russian agent. Keep posting though, I no longer get the funny papers

I have a few items I would like to see happen but in general, I'm rolling with what Trump does and accomplishes, liking what he has done so far.
I will be voting TRUMP .... hope this helps.

I keep hearing that Trump is a king and then I wonder what king would allow the people of his kingdom to impeach him. What king would allow people that are working against him and not for him help run the kingdom. Pencilneck Nadler and Pelosi and not just a few more would be in danger of losing heads and it would not be just from TDS.

2018 was the largest number of VOTES beating since Watergate ,that's a fact. Didn't say Reagan inherited anything , may be rode the wave was the wrong term , but it did turn and he was a good President but it wasn't due to big tax cuts , and he did leave Bush 1 with some economic issues to deal with including having no choice but to raise taxes a bit going back on his word and probably dooming his second term chances .
…...

There is ALWAYS a choice that would ameliorate deficit spending and that is to STOP SPENDING MONEY YOU DON'T HAVE. I would give Congress the same advice I would give to my children or anyone that was trying to figure out how to get out of a financial mess.

You can't depend on your employer (and in this case Taxpayers) to get you out of a fiscal mess. Prioritize your spending on things that have to be funded, reduce or eliminate everything else, pay off debt to free up money for the things that you'd like to do. Work to get to a sustainable lifestyle that you actually can afford.

Trump is as much a king as he is a Russian agent. Keep posting though, I no longer get the funny papers

Trump is being enabled to act more like a king than any President in history . Nixon tried to say that 'if a President" does it it's not wrong to explain away his obvious impeachable acts but back then people had more integrity and a sense of service to country, not a cult of personality and 'Party" and weren't afraid of Nixon so they rightfully and effectively canned his az$ and made him resign . His AG is Bill Barr who is on record as saying a President is above even being investigated for anything while in office among other obvious overly protecting and servicing the President first instead of the people . His main lawyer in this impeachment 'Trial " uttered and argued that he is well within his rights to do whatever he wants with whoever he wants in order to be re-elected IF he personally thinks it is in the best interest of the country that eh be re-elected .

hmmm not Autocratic at all ? Monarchial ?

Stop getting them in what? 1969 ? Funny papers? Last time I heard that term was watching the 'Godfather " when Michael was bragging of his sons precocious nature said 'he's only 3 and already reading the 'Funny Papers".

I think the last time I heard that in person was may be in the age of Pong , pre-Atari days . Milkmen were still delivering milk and Orange juice in thick glass bottles . Call waiting was merely an idea , Baseball had a one National game of the week , Loved Joe Garagiola and Tony Kubek . The NBA finals were broadcast on tape delay and Bobby Riggs was getting crushed by Billie jean King . Evil Knievel was still trying to break every bone in his body or die trying { Snake river canyon farce is up there with Geraldo's Capone vault debacle} and NFL teams were wining Super Bowls throwing 10 passes { Oops we may see that tomorrow ? Nah} Thanks Teach , always entertaining in a humorless way.

Stop getting them in what? 1969 ? Funny papers? Last time I heard that term was watching the 'Godfather " when Michael was bragging of his sons precocious nature said 'he's only 3 and already reading the 'Funny Papers".

I think the last time I heard that in person was may be in the age of Pong , pre-Atari days . Milkmen were still delivering milk and Orange juice in thick glass bottles . Call waiting was merely an idea , Baseball had a one National game of the week , Loved Joe Garagiola and Tony Kubek . The NBA finals were broadcast on tape delay and Bobby Riggs was getting crushed by Billie jean King . Evil Knievel was still trying to break every bone in his body or die trying { Snake river canyon farce is up there with Geraldo's Capone vault debacle} and NFL teams were wining Super Bowls throwing 10 passes { Oops we may see that tomorrow ? Nah} Thanks Teach , always entertaining in a humorless way.
Trumps the prez

Trumps the prez

Do you ever offer anything interesting ? is it possible to never contribute anything of value ? Ever ? I think you are a legend and can actually accomplish this . I do like you sticking up for the humorless” Old fashioned “ teacher though as usual .

Last edited:
One important thing to accomplish in the second term is to remove the twenty- second amendment limiting time a president may serve. When you have a good horse you ride it.

Trump is being enabled to act more like a king than any President in history . Nixon tried to say that 'if a President" does it it's not wrong to explain away his obvious impeachable acts but back then people had more integrity and a sense of service to country, not a cult of personality and 'Party" and weren't afraid of Nixon so they rightfully and effectively canned his az$ and made him resign . His AG is Bill Barr who is on record as saying a President is above even being investigated for anything while in office among other obvious overly protecting and servicing the President first instead of the people . His main lawyer in this impeachment 'Trial " uttered and argued that he is well within his rights to do whatever he wants with whoever he wants in order to be re-elected IF he personally thinks it is in the best interest of the country that eh be re-elected .

hmmm not Autocratic at all ? Monarchial ?
So, nothing specific huh? Just blah, blah, blah? That's your best?

MAGA

Four more years.

Do you ever offer anything interesting ? is it possible to never contribute anything of value ? Ever ? I think you are a legend and can actually accomplish this . I do like you sticking up for the humorless” Old fashioned “ teacher though as usual .
Unfunny and uninteresting

Hear this same exact song and dance During Bush 1 and Bush 2 terms. Reagan rode the crest of a wave and left Bush a small ripple that faded completely , Hear that the Kingdom would have no end republicans would rule for all eternity , Clinton economy was good, Bush 2 rode that for a short time but like economic cycles things went south and Bush 2 left Obama a disaster . We are in a recovery and Trump has made the rich as rich as they have ever been and the stock market class is roaring from the top of the mountain. Wage growth numbers are a sham for the lower middle to middle classes as they use the model of 0 for the unemployed now employed to whatever the minimum is fattening up the average growth .

So here we are again after the biggest shellacking in terms of number of votes loss in the midterms since Watergate and the Republicans who act as if the recovery and the economy turned on a dime three years ago think the kingdom will have no end again . Hmm doesn't usually work that way . EVER Get the house back ? i can see why some think this way , Fox news , farr right wing conspiracy bogs and hanging out in echo chambers like this will influence oneto think that some kind of vast majority think they way they do . Not to mention the exact same like people they live around in their bubbles.
Reagan rode the crest of a wave? Now you're just being silly.

Clinton economy tanked prior to the Bush 2 era.

Saying this is Obama's economy is just as silly as saying 80s prosperity was Carters doing.

Reagan rode the crest of a wave? Now you're just being silly.

Clinton economy tanked prior to the Bush 2 era.

Saying this is Obama's economy is just as silly as saying 80s prosperity was Carters doing.
It's not a lie if you believe it.

Hear this same exact song and dance During Bush 1 and Bush 2 terms. Reagan rode the crest of a wave and left Bush a small ripple that faded completely , Hear that the Kingdom would have no end republicans would rule for all eternity , Clinton economy was good, Bush 2 rode that for a short time but like economic cycles things went south and Bush 2 left Obama a disaster . We are in a recovery and Trump has made the rich as rich as they have ever been and the stock market class is roaring from the top of the mountain. Wage growth numbers are a sham for the lower middle to middle classes as they use the model of 0 for the unemployed now employed to whatever the minimum is fattening up the average growth .

So here we are again after the biggest shellacking in terms of number of votes loss in the midterms since Watergate and the Republicans who act as if the recovery and the economy turned on a dime three years ago think the kingdom will have no end again . Hmm doesn't usually work that way . EVER Get the house back ? i can see why some think this way , Fox news , farr right wing conspiracy bogs and hanging out in echo chambers like this will influence oneto think that some kind of vast majority think they way they do . Not to mention the exact same like people they live around in their bubbles.
WTF are you blabbering about?

The unintended irony is hilarious.

I think the last time I heard that in person was may be in the age of Pong , pre-Atari days . Milkmen were still delivering milk and Orange juice in thick glass bottles .

Coincidentally, chs 71 was working his way through school as the milkman in your neighborhood... Maybe you two need to have a private chat?

Coincidentally, chs 71 was working his way through school as the milkman in your neighborhood... Maybe you two need to have a private chat?
No, I worked at a gas station washing windshields. Not as old, but still archaic.

My dad worked for a milkman who used a horse drawn wagon.