Trump suing Twitter, Facebook, Google and CEOs Dorsey, Zuckerberg, Pichai

tell me how come Trump has not been reinstated to all social media platforms. if you are capable
How about those in charge of the social platforms are hate him and want to censor him? They do this so their feeble guy can look competent. Now can you tell me if you tie your shoes or have velcro? This shouldn't be too hard for you.

Reactions: y2h
How about those in charge of the social platforms are hate him and want to censor him? They do this so their feeble guy can look competent. Now can you tell me if you tie your shoes or have velcro? This shouldn't be too hard for you.
that is merely an excuse , talk about whining. i imagine that you moving in to a group home was trying ordeal for you , it must be hard for first time you are living in home that isn't on wheels.

that is merely an excuse , talk about whining. i imagine that you moving in to a group home was trying ordeal for you , it must be hard for first time you are living in home that isn't on wheels.
Yeah.....got me. Isn't it bedtime for you or did you wander off again? Listen, take out the choppers, throw them in the glass, take 30 min to piss and have the nurse tuck you in big guy. You can dream about finger painting tomorrow....

Yeah.....got me. Isn't it bedtime for you or did you wander off again? Listen, take out the choppers, throw them in the glass, take 30 min to piss and have the nurse tuck you in big guy. You can dream about finger painting tomorrow....
being that you bring up bedtime , isn't time for you to take your meds and find your teddy bear. maybe the adult supervisor at the group home can read you a bedtime story about how social media hates donald trump. and you once again you can cry yourself to sleep. would you like me to call a you whammmmmmmmmbulance little baby

lol seems to me you insinuated this would settle out of court. as you stated that socila media outlets did not want this case to see the inside of court room. now it appears you are back tracking
Of course i did i said that. The lawsuit was filed a month ago. There's been hardly enough time for written responses much less discovery, mediation, motion filings, summary hearing or even a decision if it will be a bench trial or jury trial.

Like i said, the courts never work that fast.

being that you bring up bedtime , isn't time for you to take your meds and find your teddy bear. maybe the adult supervisor at the group home can read you a bedtime story about how social media hates donald trump. and you once again you can cry yourself to sleep. would you like me to call a you whammmmmmmmmbulance little baby
Your smack game is unparalleled....That whammmmmmmbulance take is so.....1985. Remember when you were 60?

Of course i did i said that. The lawsuit was filed a month ago. There's been hardly enough time for written responses much less discovery, mediation, motion filings, summary hearing or even a decision if it will be a bench trial or jury trial.

Like i said, the courts never work that fast.
plenty enough time for a out of court settlement, you are just making excuses

Your smack game is unparalleled....That whammmmmmmbulance take is so.....1985. Remember when you were 60?
i bet there was plenty of tears in the group home last night, because your wittle feeling got hurt. i guess lights out came early again. did you wet your trumpy jammies again last night.

i bet there was plenty of tears in the group home last night, because your wittle feeling got hurt. i guess lights out came early again. did you wet your trumpy jammies again last night.
Oh look who got up today? Have your Depends been changed or are you just sitting on your steamer?

Oh look who got up today? Have your Depends been changed or are you just sitting on your steamer?
will you get some sort of release for donnie's inauguration in august? i know you long to bond with with tin foil hat crowd brothers. BTW how many tears were shed in you "My Pillow " last nite? i guess it was just another nite in crack baby history .

will you get some sort of release for donnie's inauguration in august? i know you long to bond with with tin foil hat crowd brothers. BTW how many tears were shed in you "My Pillow " last nite? i guess it was just another nite in crack baby history .
The only tears shed were laughing at this crazy old man Golden Shower and his babbling.....wait, are you Harry?

Show me 1 post where I've cried about Trump, Uncle Dementia....I'll wait....
all of your posts since trump lost you have cried, your just a whiner so tell me why trump got landslided. do you still have your MAGA 2020 sign in the group home yard little baby?

all of your posts since trump lost you have cried, your just a whiner so tell me why trump got landslided. do you still have your MAGA 2020 sign in the group home yard little baby?
So you can't show me even 1 post? Hmmm that means there aren't any or you're to stupid to find any. So are you just a liar or stupid?

you just proved my point , this is just more whining
Ok so again....I'll type slowly for you this time. Show me 1 post, just 1 where I've cried about Trump. Then answer my question, are you a liar or just stupid? It seems straight forward and easy enough and you get to choose. Just like you get to choose your jello flavor at snack time.

Ok so again....I'll type slowly for you this time. Show me 1 post, just 1 where I've cried about Trump. Then answer my question, are you a liar or just stupid? It seems straight forward and easy enough and you get to choose. Just like you get to choose your jello flavor at snack time.
now GayMyName you are just crying about crying. I imagine that is just the life of a emasculated troll living in a group home

Prove it then.

Give a realistic timeline for each phase of this Civil suit.
according to you it was going to settled out of court and swiftly, like you said social media platforms didn't want this to see the inside of a court room. so why have the social media platforms not settled . it doesn't take long to settle out of court

according to you it was going to settled out of court and swiftly, like you said social media platforms didn't want this to see the inside of a court room. so why have the social media platforms not settled . it doesn't take long to settle out of court
You've been involved in a lot of lawsuits have you?

Liar

I believe that. due to my X wife worked for marathon in east Cantwin back in 2010 & she was only allowed up to 39 hours a week. Not a gas station. She work the garage. Ordering part & whatnot.
Then with the boarder being wide open . Worker are crossing by the thousands.
Maybe if your wife was bilingual like most legal immigrants, she would have kept her job at Marathon.