Trump suing Twitter, Facebook, Google and CEOs Dorsey, Zuckerberg, Pichai

i didn't ask for a prediction. with your deft knowledge of the legal system this should be just a walk in the park to let us how this will play out and what the settlement will be. i didn't say to predict anything
Umm telling someone how things will turn out, is in fact predicting the future. And I already told you it will likely be settled out of court. I'm not sure why you continue to beat yourself up on this thread. It is truly odd.

Umm telling someone how things will turn out, is in fact predicting the future. And I already told you it will likely be settled out of court. I'm not sure why you continue to beat yourself up on this thread. It is truly odd.
the reason you keep avoiding answering is because you don't schitt when it comes to the legal world. why don't you just admit it instead of back pedaling and waffling.

the reason you keep avoiding answering is because you don't schitt when it comes to the legal world. why don't you just admit it instead of back pedaling and waffling.
lol, you really couldnt look more foolish. Although I thought that several posts ago, but you just can't help yourself it seems. You have been answered, yet oddly enough, you are completely unable to conprehend that. There is no back pedaling or waffling, despite you thinking otherwise.

lol, you really couldnt look more foolish. Although I thought that several posts ago, but you just can't help yourself it seems. You have been answered, yet oddly enough, you are completely unable to conprehend that. There is no back pedaling or waffling, despite you thinking otherwise.
claiming to be a legal expert and knowing all there is to know about this case , only to back pedal like a georgia mule when asked how it end is just pathetic. you are basically full of schytt and shouldn't be believed under any circumstances.

claiming to be a legal expert and knowing all there is to know about this case , only to back pedal like a georgia mule when asked how it end is just pathetic. you are basically full of schytt and shouldn't be believed under any circumstances.
Go ahead and look up strawman argument, it's what you keep doing. I guess that's all you got left.

Go ahead and look up strawman argument, it's what you keep doing. I guess that's all you got left.
why don't look up what a legal expert is , then you realize you are not one. basically you are person that is too stupid to realize you are stupid. david dunning and justin kruger could have a field day with you. tell me you are seeing a whole of psychologists.

why don't look up what a legal expert is , then you realize you are not one. basically you are person that is too stupid to realize you are stupid. david dunning and justin kruger could have a field day with you. tell me you are seeing a whole of psychologists.
Well, you see, I never claimed to be a legal expert. Just told you that the vast majority of cases get settled out of court. But keep on posting your nonsense. Do you have a background in law? I'm guessing not, or you would have known that most cases never see the inside of a courtroom.

Well, you see, I never claimed to be a legal expert. Just told you that the vast majority of cases get settled out of court. But keep on posting your nonsense. Do you have a background in law? I'm guessing not, or you would have known that most cases never see the inside of a courtroom.
you stated that you don't comment on any topic that you don't have a lot of knowlege

I did? Can you show me where I said that? And it does seem I have more knowledge of the subject than you, but that is a pretty low bar.
wow your knowledge is to say a civil case will settle out of court, that is a brilliant revelation , when 97 percent of civil cases settle out of court. a person with no legal knowledge at all could have came to that conclusion. apparently that is exactly what you are. maybe you could have asked the legal staff at the flea market operation that employs you