Trump Shrugged Off Repeated Intelligence Warnings About Coronavirus Pandemic: Report

Do you believe Trump and his administration ? Trust them and the information you hear from him every day?

Let my repeat myself. It was an eight word sentence and you may have had trouble following.

I believe them, I also don't trust them.

I have posted this a few times earlier. Whenever a Democrat speaks I automatically assume that they are lying or don't know what they are talking about. It saves time, and is almost never wrong.

More than Pelosi and Schumer. So you've got that problem.

Trump is the most prolific lying Politician who has ever lived and it's not even close , so there's that. It's like saying you would trust Mark Messier to create scoring opportunity's more than Wayne Gretzky . Using the well worn . " They all lie " deflection when it comes to Trump is like saying most politicians are a bit chubby when talking about Chris 'this is my state Christie. Speaking of Christie { and I actually kind of like the guy } May be the most absurd example of playing dumb to save your fat azzZZZ in the history of politics . Chris spent years bragging that there wasn't a thing that happens in New Jersey he isn't aware of , legislatively or otherwise . He loved bellowing 'this is my state " as often as possible. Often he would follow that up saying he was responsible for everything in 'his state" and no one did anything without his approval.

Fat forward I mean FAST forward to Bridegate " , he then says with his straightest if not droopy face " My people often do things without my knowledge , they shut down the bridge? I had no knowledge " Priceless . Again I do kind of like the guy and think him fairly capable when he's not outrageously lying to save his fat azzz lol

Let my repeat myself. It was an eight word sentence and you may have had trouble following.

I have posted this a few times earlier. Whenever a Democrat speaks I automatically assume that they are lying or don't know what they are talking about. It saves time, and is almost never wrong.
Ditto for Trump . To the square root .

Do you believe Trump and his administration ? Trust them and the information you hear from him every day?

They are reporting the numbers and the efforts to confront the virus.

Unfortunately instead of listening and learning, the left continues to attack the administration while parrotting the communist Chinese propaganda. Truly remarkable how they have become enemies of state.

I don't remember asking you. ?

But do you remember doing this ?

K818RK5.gif

Have I done anything to you recently that is making you be particularly dooshy today ? You can actually disagree without personally insulting somoene. Who is 'US" ?
The United States, pretty much the rest of the world too. Most humans can’t stand you, try a cat

The stats are pretty clear....the more education a person has the more likely you they are to believe the experts/doctors/scientists on how best to handle a pandemic.

If you look hard enough, you can find an educated expert at any different point in a range of reactions. Any Lefty still getting paid wants the rest of America to suffer, because it fuels their hopes of gaining power. That is pretty sad.

Oh, and Queen Nancy wants student loan forgiveness rolled in to aid to out of work common folks whose taxes already subsidized the public university that paid half their education already. Nancy is holding aid hostage in order to finance the bribes of a whole new pack of "experts".

At this point responding to Happy and Harry is simply feeding the trolls. Same takes every time. At some point its your fault, not theirs.

So if we're doing the blame game how about we send a little to Barack Obama:

The national shortage of N95 respirator masks can be traced back to 2009 after the H1N1 swine flu pandemic, when the Obama administration was advised to replenish a national stockpile but did not, according to reports from Bloomberg News and the Los Angeles Times.

Here are the details:

In 2009, the H1N1 outbreak hit the United States, leading to 274,304 hospitalizations, 12,469 deaths, and a depletion of N95 respirator masks.

A federally backed task force and a safety equipment organization both recommended to the Obama administration that the stockpile be replenished with the 100 million masks used after the H1N1 outbreak.

Charles Johnson, president of the International Safety Equipment Association, said that advice was never heeded.

“Our association is unaware of any major effort to restore the stockpile to cover that drawdown,” he said.

This would be HUGE news if it happened on Trump's watch!

So if we're doing the blame game how about we send a little to Barack Obama:

The national shortage of N95 respirator masks can be traced back to 2009 after the H1N1 swine flu pandemic, when the Obama administration was advised to replenish a national stockpile but did not, according to reports from Bloomberg News and the Los Angeles Times.

Here are the details:

In 2009, the H1N1 outbreak hit the United States, leading to 274,304 hospitalizations, 12,469 deaths, and a depletion of N95 respirator masks.

A federally backed task force and a safety equipment organization both recommended to the Obama administration that the stockpile be replenished with the 100 million masks used after the H1N1 outbreak.

Charles Johnson, president of the International Safety Equipment Association, said that advice was never heeded.

“Our association is unaware of any major effort to restore the stockpile to cover that drawdown,” he said.

This would be HUGE news if it happened on Trump's watch!
I suggested in another thread that we should have had these stock piled, apparently we did at one time.

I suggested in another thread that we should have had these stock piled, apparently we did at one time.

I suspect we will have them stockpiled going forward. In fact I'm confident that Trump will leave the next POTUS arriving in 2024 a lot better off then Obama left him.

Trump should take a small amount of blame here and he should have restocked our mask inventory. But Obama bears 95% of the blame as the masks were used up on his watch and it was EARLY in his administration when they went through the supply. Bottom line is he had 7 years to get it done and he didn't.

I suspect we will have them stockpiled going forward. In fact I'm confident that Trump will leave the next POTUS arriving in 2024 a lot better off then Obama left him.

Trump should take a small amount of blame here and he should have restocked our mask inventory. But Obama bears 95% of the blame as the masks were used up on his watch and it was EARLY in his administration when they went through the supply. Bottom line is he had 7 years to get it done and he didn't.
I would have thought some deep state bureaucrat would have brought the issue to Trump, to make sure it was refilled. I mean it is someone's responsibility to do this type of thing.

Can't wait for President Trump to shrug off the hysteria next week.

That should send the Moonbats into orbit.

Reactions: y2h
The stats are pretty clear....the more education a person has the more likely you they are to believe the experts/doctors/scientists on how best to handle a pandemic.
It's pretty clear they are paid to think in terms of worst case scenarios...what's your excuse?