Trump or Biden

Trump or Biden .... Who would you vote for today?

• Trump

• Biden

• Receive a kick in the nuts.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Enjoy It Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News
Joe Biden Reaction GIF

Trump!!! Biden supports Illegals more than Americans!!! Biden doesn’t want Hamas destroyed!! Last but not least, Biden can’t even read a fn teleprompter!!

Did you fact check your source of information? Care to share a credible source?
Her story is well documented.

If you want to be an "advocate", these are the types of people you should be advocating for.

Perhaps I should post a detransitioned person's story every day and have you respond. When you listen to these folks, the absolute craziness of what we are doing on this issue becomes clear.

When this all washes out, you don't want to find yourself to have been on the evil/nut side. Although I've noticed that leftists have a remarkable ability to deny their responsibility for and participation in disastrous ideas.

Last edited:
So you are saying Goggle won’t allow this ad to run? Really? Can Anyone from either side of the aisle explain why?
How about it sure makes Biden look bad and I have no doubt Google censured it. Have you ever tried to Goggle something to get the conservative view and all you get is liberal views to look at. Happens much more than you can imagine.

Don’t get to concerned about it. Trump is running this one you like better instead.

You have no idea what I like you piece of sh##. Anyhow it was a 4 second shot . I have no idea what was going on there. Just as likely they were mocking her for being obese and supporting killers (if she even knows what she’s demonstrating against). Why don’t you take a break from Yappi for awhile?

You have no idea what I like you piece of sh##. Anyhow it was a 4 second shot . I have no idea what was going on there. Just as likely they were mocking her for being obese and supporting killers (if she even knows what she’s demonstrating against). Why don’t you take a break from Yappi for awhile?
Nah. The monkey sounds and dancing did not have anything to do with her size or stance on the war is Gaza. That is why Trump chose this clip to post.

Would you like me to take a break? Why?

Nah. The monkey sounds and dancing did not have anything to do with her size or stance on the war is Gaza. That is why Trump chose this clip to post.

Would you like me to take a break? Why?
So now you want me to believe you know what Trump is thinking? Can you do this for everyone? If you can I bet you are really enjoying what I am thinking about you.

So now you want me to believe you know what Trump is thinking? Can you do this for everyone? If you can I bet you are really enjoying what I am thinking about you.
Trump posted vids of white frat boys dancing and making sounds like monkeys as the mocked a black women. This qualifies under the common sense criteria.

It's not an ocean. The procedure is the same. I think you're saying what's politically convenient for you, since they are both considered medical procedures.

This is not what healthcare professionals say. It's purely your unprofessional opinion.

Again...your unprofessional opinion. Not the opinion of healthcare professionals. Might want to start sharing medical sources.
Your problem is you rely upon liberal indoctrinated hacks rather than rational sober medical professionals.