Trump highest approval ratings

when media cant control narrative washington post media must stop live broadcasting trump briefings

You all realize that through history in times of extreme crisis EVERY US presidents approval numbers have gone up ? It isn’t a reflection that his performance has improved . His being so behind in his response to this alone tells us that it isn’t . That he is doing “ something “ Is going to make numbers go up in extreme crisis . Doesn’t change the fact that in late February he was saying all was under control and we were close to having only a few cases. Just a bit off as people saw no reason to change anything which is reflective in the rising numbers .

Not hate , just reality

You all realize that through history in times of extreme crisis EVERY US presidents approval numbers have gone up ? It isn’t a reflection that his performance has improved . His being so behind in his response to this alone tells us that it isn’t . That he is doing “ something “ Is going to make numbers go up in extreme crisis . Doesn’t change the fact that in late February he was saying all was under control and we were close to having only a few cases. Just a bit off as people saw no reason to change anything which is reflective in the rising numbers .

Not hate , just reality

So you are not one of the 27% of the Democrats that say Trump is doing a good Job. I also have noticed that cities and state that are being lead by Democrats seem to be the ones with the worst numbers. Truth is I even thought DeWine went a little over the top , but now I think if what he did keeps the numbers down just maybe it was worth it.

You all realize that through history in times of extreme crisis EVERY US presidents approval numbers have gone up ? .................................

Approval ratings for presidents has only been done since 1942; in that time period, Truman approval rating declined during the Korean War. and if you include the Tet offensive as a separate event from the Vietnam war; that would be another incident.
Before that, Hoover's popularity took a drastic drop at the start of the Depression; you would think that was due to the economic crisis, but was due to Prohibition; which is probably the greatest crisis in American history.;)

49% on approval and 60% on corona virus handling. No wonder a Joe is in hiding

I can't yet support Trumps handling of this virus crisis. His recent press conference about getting sections of the country back to work mentioned nothing about including ML Baseball :(

Trump needs to meet with MLB soon and they need to get a date out there on the calendar when we can "Play Ball", even if it is in empty stadiums for the first couple of weeks. Setting a date and a goal to start up the nation's past-time will be good for the psyche, even if it ends up getting postponed a bit from there. Everyone could then work and assist toward the goal of getting healthy will something to look forward to. Let's do this.

PS -- he needs to throw out the first pitch!

He could have his wife throw out the first pitch. Guaranteed she has a better arm and if the catchers mitt had his picture on it I bet she reaches Chapman type MPH...

Would love to see MLB set a date too and agree with your national "goal" analogy. I'm thinking we get 81 games starting in July.

I can't yet support Trumps handling of this virus crisis. His recent press conference about getting sections of the country back to work mentioned nothing about including ML Baseball :(
Are you serious? As I read it you imply if major league baseball is back you would approve of the job Trump has done.

I am very impressed Trump is trying to say let's move on and get back to living, even if it means a few old timers move on to what awaits them after life here on earth.

Here is how Trump can get to 75%:

Tell China we are using the $1.2 trillion of our debt that they hold to pay for half of the new stimulus bill. Effectively, we are not paying it back, we are using it on ourselves. Screw China.

readI don't think Trump has handled it well. He is horrible. First, He disbanded the Pandemic team President Obama had in place. In the beginning he refused to recognize the situation as a serious matter calling it all a hoax. Trump continues to undermine Dr. Fauci and his staff when talking about the virus. Trump is more worried about the economy and his poll numbers, instead of worrying about lives. Trump always points his finger at others and away from himself never admitting he has made a mistake. Trump is Narcissism at its best1

readI don't think Trump has handled it well. He is horrible. First, He disbanded the Pandemic team President Obama had in place. In the beginning he refused to recognize the situation as a serious matter calling it all a hoax. Trump continues to undermine Dr. Fauci and his staff when talking about the virus. Trump is more worried about the economy and his poll numbers, instead of worrying about lives. Trump always points his finger at others and away from himself never admitting he has made a mistake. Trump is Narcissism at its best1
Well, Trump could have cured this disease on day one and you'd still find a reason to b*tch about him.

That's what the CDC is for. Stop duplicating services and wasting taxpayer money.

He never called the virus a hoax, he was speaking to the media coverage. When you get reporters saying things like "Chinese virus is racist" you know hes right.

How does he undermine him when hes at virtually every press conference?

How many people does poverty kill every year? Everyone should be worried about the economy.

Well, Trump could have cured this disease on day one and you'd still find a reason to b*tch about him.
Let me guess, you believe in unicorns and big foot?
Trump says China “should have told us” about coronavirus. He removed the official meant to do that.
A US epidemiologist was embedded with the Chinese CDC. The Trump administration discontinued the position.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2020/3/23/21190713/coronavirus-trump-china-cdc-embed-quick

Trump says China “should have told us” about coronavirus. He removed the official meant to do that.
A US epidemiologist was embedded with the Chinese CDC. The Trump administration discontinued the position.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2020/3/23/21190713/coronavirus-trump-china-cdc-embed-quick
Yep, that single person would have made all the difference. LOL oh and other experts within the CDC said her not being there made no difference. Oh and she actually quit before the position was eliminated. Did VOX cover all of that?

Yeah, that's the only channel available to relay something as pertinent as a new novel virus.

Seriously, you dolts can't be this damn stupid.

Yeah, that's the only channel available to relay something as pertinent as a new novel virus.

Seriously, you dolts can't be this damn stupid.
Nobody said this is the only channel. Stick to only Faux news and their opinion if it gives you hope.

Everyone needs hope. Trump's press conferences at least provide some. And when they shred it each night, he comes back the next day and doubles down. Orange man spine is made of steel. American steel.

How fortunate to have a businessman in charge. Someone that can listen to his team and make an actual decision. For those that haven't worked in an executive position or forum, teamwork is essential but someone makes the final decision. I gotta say that up until this curse was unleashed on the worl, there was a lotta winning going on. I'm looking forward to the next 4 years of continuous swamp draining and national growth.

How fortunate to have a businessman in charge. Someone that can listen to his team and make an actual decision. For those that haven't worked in an executive position or forum, teamwork is essential but someone makes the final decision. I gotta say that up until this curse was unleashed on the worl, there was a lotta winning going on. I'm looking forward to the next 4 years of continuous swamp draining and national growth.
New member who is really a total loser here? Correct. Cleatmark is a guy who got run over by bigger and better players who wants to repent. Submit to Trump ? What a total and complete loser. I think he already knows thiis .

Last edited: