Trump goes to Kenosha.

Just as I think it's a problem that left-wing ideologies often seem to excuse rioting/burning/looting as being a non-issue to detract from legitimate protesting, on the opposite side of the coin I think it's a concerning problem that right-wing ideologues are more than willing to excuse bearing arms and playing police when they believe authorities aren't satisfactorily doing their jobs, whether it's a situation like this with people trying to provide armed defense and detriment to destroying property or a situation like the guys in Georgia that drove after the jogger and tried to make a citizen's arrest that ended in disaster.

Mobs and militias are both not ideal for national tranquility in times of tension and crisis. These situations are only going to get worse as long as a large segment of both sides of the aisle continue to excuse their like-minded rabble rousers questionable and poor behavior.
so people dont have a right to defend property? just sit back and watch it burn? its the natural reaction to the defund police, what riots left. its not rabble rousing to defend yourself. this has no comparison to the Georgia incident.

In short, 1) possessing said firearm type as a minor, 2) breaking curfew, 3) fleeing the state following said incident. Three problems before getting to the firing of said weapon resulting in homicide/self-defense.

Again, from what I've read I tend to believe that he meant well and had good intentions...but as a minor he had no business being there and armed after curfew.
Number 1 won't matter because bullets were coming his way. Breaking curfew is something rarely enforced. Driving home after surviving a riot and gunfight is reasonably. He couldn't reasonable stay there. The mob attacked an armed citizen. The gun wasn't hidden, that's huge. The attackers knew they were attacking someone who was armed. The gun was in plain sight.

Trump is heading to Kenosha tomorrow against the request of Wisconsin’s governor and against the request of Kenosha’s mayor. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a president ignore the requests of the local officials and show up anyway.

I’m not sure what Trump thinks he has to gain by doing this. The most likely outcome is that Kenosha burns again and he gets the blame for it.

Sounds like none of that happened. ?‍♂️

I think the pictures & video of Trump out in front of those burned out buildings was powerful imagery of what Biden's America would look like.

Trump is law & order and Biden is anarchy. That IS the choice America faces.
The one with the fake business owner? (Real one said no to trump)

You are in the AltrIght media bubble. Trump did nothing to address race relations, police brutality, peaceful protests, the right wing militias inciting violence. He is using it to scare his fox viewers that our cities are burning and only he can stop it. (which btw he is not doing a great job of)

Meanwhile Biden is addressing violence, protest and race relations.

“I think we do need to hold those who violate the law accountable,” Biden said. “We should never let what’s done in a march for equal rights overcome what the reason for the march is. And that’s what these folks are doing. And they should be arrested — found, arrested and tried.”

You are in the AltrIght media bubble. Trump did nothing to address race relations, police brutality, peaceful protests, the right wing militias inciting violence. He is using it to scare his fox viewers that our cities are burning and only he can stop it. (which btw he is not doing a great job of)

“I think we do need to hold those who violate the law accountable,” Biden said. “We should never let what’s done in a march for equal rights overcome what the reason for the march is. And that’s what these folks are doing. And they should be arrested — found, arrested and tried.”

Biden going against his base

1599050150005.png

So it was the right wing milita that shot a Trump supporter in Portland?

It's right wingers looting and burning building to the ground, assaulting people in the streets?

Keep us informed.

BTW if that's the right wing folks causing the mayhem you should be concerned...alot of black support out there.

So let me get this straight....

You people are the organizers of the riots.

You people are the participants in the riots.

You people are in the positions of authority where the riots happen.

You people have pretended the riots aren't happening for the last 3 months.

You people created the problem, and now want to campaign against it.

You people threaten to continue rioting if we don't elect your candidate.

Solid strategy, morons.

So let me get this straight....

You people are the organizers of the riots.

You people are the participants in the riots.

You people are in the positions of authority where the riots happen.

You people have pretended the riots aren't happening for the last 3 months.

You people created the problem, and now want to campaign against it.

You people threaten to continue rioting if we don't elect your candidate.

Solid strategy, morons.
Who is "you people"

You are mixing up peaceful protests for racial equality/police accountability and the looters and rioters. They are different groups/things. As are the violent right wing militias, proud boys and other groups that are going into the cities to wreck havoc. Biden is condemn all looting and violence. Trump is condemning rioters/protesters violence while ignoring police brutality, racism and the alt right terrorist that killed two people. He is actually encouraging the Rittenhouse/Dylan Roofs/James Fields to go out and conduct violence.

LMAO! Yep...93 days later..Biden decides that the "giving them room to loot" isn't going well for his campaign. He's made his way out of the bunker.

Who is "you people"

You are mixing up peaceful protests for racial equality/police accountability and the looters and rioters. They are different groups/things. As are the violent right wing militias, proud boys and other groups that are going into the cities to wreck havoc. Biden is condemn all looting and violence. Trump is condemning rioters/protesters violence while ignoring police brutality, racism and the alt right terrorist that killed two people. He is actually encouraging the Rittenhouse/Dylan Roofs/James Fields to go out and conduct violence.
It's all in one..unless BLM is carrying membership cards. Right wingers looting? Damn..I've never seen so many black right wing trump supporters looting in my life!

I made that clear, door knob.

You people, invented, staffed, funded, and then ignored the riots.

You people created the problem you're campaigning against.

You people said you would do whatever it takes to defeat this President, and you meant it.

You people are disgusting, vile creatures.
So you is all the people not in the ALT WHITE MILITIA/TERRORIST groups?

I made that clear, door knob.

You people, invented, staffed, funded, and then ignored the riots.

You people created the problem you're campaigning against.

You people said you would do whatever it takes to defeat this President, and you meant it.

You people are disgusting, vile creatures.
You sure do have a lot of hate and anger built up. May I suggest taking some classes for that?

The only thing he’s going to highlight in Kenosha Wisconsin is his lack of judgement. The only thing his presence is going to do is spark more riots and sow more destruction for Kenosha.

I love the Demturds' new racist portrayal of their constituents. Those that are willing to use the "The physical looting, destruction, and mayhem practiced by the Left is Trump's fault!!" excuse are basically saying that their partners are lesser human beings. Lower people that can't be expected to control themselves and are not responsible for their own behavior.

Then, of course, there is the lefty media's next level stupidity here that sends the implicit message to malcontents, "If you are black, just break and burn sh1t, and you can have your way.".

These junior anarchist wannabes never start crap in a 'Pub run city, and the dumb Democrat die-hards don't see it. Crazy.

You sure do have a lot of hate and anger built up. May I suggest taking some classes for that?

Correct.

I have no tolerance for what the Democrats have done this time. They said they would do whatever it takes, and they meant it. These are dangerous people, and their sock puppets are culpable.

We didn't start this war, but we're goddamn sure to end it.

Correct.

I have no tolerance for what the Democrats have done this time. They said they would do whatever it takes, and they meant it. These are dangerous people, and their sock puppets are culpable.

We didn't start this war, but we're goddamn sure to end it.
How ya gonna do that?