Trump Floating Idea of Delaying U.S. Presidential Election?

Trump wants to delay the election and stay in power longer? Shocker.
He obviously did this to make libs freak out. Looks like it worked

Also the new president doesn't takeover til January 20, 2021 anyways. It could in fact be delayed before that and he'd still be out the same time if he loses ..

Reactions: y2h
If Hillary or Obama did something similar FoxNews would look like Chernobyl. It was refreshing to see Bill Clinton, W and Obama speak with eloquence and competency. Less than 100 days until our country is back to normal. (Unless Kanye pulls an upset)

If Hillary or Obama did something similar FoxNews would look like Chernobyl. It was refreshing to see Bill Clinton, W and Obama speak with eloquence and competency. Less than 100 days until our country is back to normal. (Unless Kanye pulls an upset)
I'm sure CNN and MSNBC haven't gone nuts at all over this

Hes trolling you and its hilarious.

Most likely, but it would not surprise me if he knows something and in a few weeks you will see the dems wanting to delay the election... I love when he traps them with their own words.

Eloquence has not one affect on your life. That someone can talk nicely as they screw you isnt a positive

Most likely, but it would not surprise me if he knows something and in a few weeks you will see the dems wanting to delay the election... I love when he traps them with their own words.
They think it's too scary to go vote.

I mean the virus does have a 99% survival rate and mild symptoms for most...maybe they have a point?

I wasn’t here in the EC during Obama presidency , but I can imagine the downright all encompassing hatred on multiple levels . Losing their chit as they like to say.

It was most definitely present. That said, it wasn’t anywhere close to this level overall. Not even especially close really.

L
It was most definitely present. That said, it wasn’t anywhere close to this level overall. Not even especially close really.
So the EC gave Obama the benefit of the doubt ? Good one. They overlooked total failure ? Like they do now ? Lmao