Trump boat rally is now being called Dumbkirk

So we have gotten to the point that we hate people simply for supporting a candidate? Celebrating their misfortune is OK?

If you are driving down the road and see a house on fire, are you going to celebrate if you see a Trump sign in the yard or shed a tear if you see a Biden sign?

Has it become impossible for people to empathize with others who you disagree? Fortunately, no one got seriously hurt but this is a major financial loss for many of these people.
Hate has nothing to do with it. They put themselves in situation where they sank their own boats. It is actually really funny. This guy trying to bail is the best.

So we have gotten to the point that we hate people simply for supporting a candidate? Celebrating their misfortune is OK?

If you are driving down the road and see a house on fire, are you going to celebrate if you see a Trump sign in the yard or shed a tear if you see a Biden sign?

Has it become impossible for people to empathize with others who you disagree? Fortunately, no one got seriously hurt but this is a major financial loss for many of these people.

First of all , my post wasn't done with hatred , second are you going to sit here and tell me you guys wouldn't relish it and wouldn't be laughing or making fun of this if it was Biden supporters ? If you say the EC wouldn't be howling you are lying

First of all , my post wasn't done with hatred , second are you going to sit here and tell me you guys wouldn't relish it and wouldn't be laughing or making fun of this if it was Biden supporters ? If you say the EC wouldn't be howling you are lying

Actually, Biden is the joke. His supporters are just sad.

Actually, Biden is the joke. His supporters are just sad.

You take Trump seriously as a competent effective leader and representative of this country ? A joke isn’t a strong enough description of what Trump is . Supporters are living in denial of what this guy is .

You take Trump seriously as a competent effective leader and representative of this country ? A joke isn’t a strong enough description of what Trump is . Supporters are living in denial of what this guy is .

I've stated before that Trump has a lot of issues and is far from a righteous man, but you have to give him props for achieving what has been accomplished with almost total congressional and media opposition. You call him out on everything imagined vs things that really are issues, I'd be worried because despite your complete and total hatred of Trump and slobbering devotion to various talking points, he very likely will be given a 2nd term.

I've stated before that Trump has a lot of issues and is far from a righteous man, but you have to give him props for achieving what has been accomplished with almost total congressional and media opposition. You call him out on everything imagined vs things that really are issues, I'd be worried because despite your complete and total hatred of Trump and slobbering devotion to various talking points, he very likely will be given a 2nd term.
My hatred isn’t personal . I never hated the celebrity Trump . I don’t hate anyone . I hate that this is the the guy who is the leader of our country . That’s true . I do hate that fact because he’s everything that we felt fortunate that we didn’t have in a leader that we see in other country’s . Of course Trump is partial to these leaders and doesn’t have the respect of more democratic leaders . (. Truth be told these autocrats he seems to be friendly with don’t either )

Well he's not a closet Muslim and he doesn't worship Saul Alinsky. Country,Bible and Guns check the box foe me. I'm in denial of others pure ignorance.

Dumbkirk. I have to admit that’s funny. Both sides will grasp at anything to demean the other. I don’t know that there was anything stupid about how this was handled since I know nothing about boating. Hopefully no serious injuries or drownings.

It just seems that every time I’m there, it’s always a POTUS boat fest. I mean, I guess if you have to constantly reaffirm your political affiliation to people that hold the same beliefs, good for you. ?‍♂️
I've never been to Indian Lake except to watch high school football.