Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘****hole’ countries

No...why do you think Obama was racist? Seriously give me some examples.

Did he ever take a position on a police/black criminal matter where he actually was on the right side? Michael Brown? Freddie Gray? Obama always sided with the punk criminal over the cop, never admitted that he made the call early, before he had the facts. When the facts came in, we found out just how racist he was because in every case we found out the "innocent victim" story was fake news.

I'm glad you agree with me that Trump is not a racist. But your reply sure sounded that you strongly disagreed.

Now to enlighten you, first off I said "likely" the least racist... which infers there is no way of knowing what is truly in a mans heart and I would agree with Jung and Jesus as far as all of us having a darkside.

All we can do is look who his friends were who he liked to be around and his past action hiring firing on merit etc. Trump loves to be around successful people of all races. I feel that more than any other president his past action (charity from Trump foundation to Haiti) awards for diversity tolerance and brotherhood (Ellis Island award), his friends and what they have said especially before all the political propaganda makes him the "Likely" least racist. See Shauq, Oprah...

Here's some more evidence to back up your point GR:

Trump has won a couple of different awards for helping the black community.

Guess what, all of these people want to come to America because it's a BETTER place to live!!! What did Trump say would be offensive? Heard a presentation on Haiti the other day for a mission trip. They have unbelievably poor conditions. 80-90% unemployment, dirty, unsanitary water, crime...

I would say that Trump's comment was dead on. And it's not racist, it's the truth.

My guess is this whole "Trump is a racist" charge is a primal scream by the left in response to recent news that Trump has made significant inroads into the Black & Hispanic communities and that in 2020 he may actually double his minority vote.

https://www.lifezette.com/polizette...cracking-black-vote-civil-rights-leader-says/

Yes...You nailed it. That's exactly what is. Do you lay awake in bed at night dreaming up this stuff?

The article you link to looks like a real bi-partisan commentary from the Laura Ingraham show!

Last edited:
My guess is this whole "Trump is a racist" charge is a primal scream by the left in response to recent news that Trump has made significant inroads into the Black & Hispanic communities and that in 2020 he may actually double his minority vote.

It's not that complicated. The Democrats have had great success by "name-calling" early and labeling any & all opponents as racist. And then the Democrats sell themselves as the only protectors of all the oppressed. The only people protecting the right to vote. The only people stopping white-nationalists from establishing concentration camps. The only people preventing the GOP of recreating slavery.

It's all an outrageous lie, and why Leftist Democrats are the enemies of the USA.

No...why do you think Obama was racist? Seriously give me some examples.

Because he said Libya was a "$#!t show". Libya is a mostly black country and there is no difference between $#!t show and $#!t hole.

People are saying Trump's was a racist statement but I didn't see anyone calling Obama's a racist statement years ago.

Because he said Libya was a "$#!t show". Libya is a mostly black country and there is no difference between $#!t show and $#!t hole.

People are saying Trump's was a racist statement but I didn't see anyone calling Obama's a racist statement years ago.

Yeah,there's a pretty big difference between those two words. Especially when you take in to account the context they were used in.

President Obama's comment was about an escalating war, not the country itself.

Yes...You nailed it. That's exactly what is. Do you lay awake in bed at night dreaming up this stuff?

The article you link to looks like a real bi-partisan commentary from the Laura Ingraham show!

There is NOTHING that scares the democrats more then if the African American community wakes up and realizes that they are being had. Because any movement by Black voters to leave the progressive plantation means electoral disaster for the democrat party for the next generation.

Meanwhile as with all these Trump controversies the TRUE story is emerging as to what actually happened and as usual the democrats lied, the news media left out critical context and the POTUS emerges stronger after all the fake outrage & teeth gashing settle down.

https://www.lifezette.com/polizette...x-plan-grants-amnesty-to-10-million-illegals/

An immigration reform proposal pitched last week by the pro-amnesty “Gang of Six” senators would cover 14 times as many illegal immigrants as a bill offered by leading House Republicans, according to an analysis by NumbersUSA.

So it looks like the Gang of 6 amnesty senators went into a meeting with Trump and key republicans and blind sided him with an outrageous demand that not only would have granted the DACA folks amnesty but would have increased chain migration and the Visa lottery to the point that millions of additional migrants would have poured in. And in return they offered Trump a token amount of money for the wall!

In the resulting verbal melee, where profanity was being thrown around by all sides, Trump uttered his famous ***thole comment.

Here's a comparison between what Trump wanted and what the Gang of 6 DEMANDED:

Population covered by DACA protections:
Trump request: 694,000 current DACA enrollees

Gang of Six: 3.338 million, based on estimates by the Migration Policy Institute of people who would be eligible for the Development, Relief and Education for Alien Minors (DREAM) Act. NumbersUSA estimates that parents of so-called dreamers, who would be eligible for DACA-like protections, would bring the total to 10.014 million.

Chain migration:
Trump request: Ends family-sponsored immigration.

Gang of Six: Maintains migration and reallocates 26,000 visas reserved for adult children of legal permanent residents to a category of spouses and minor children of permanent residents.

Diversity visa lottery:
Trump request: Ends program that awards about 50,000 green cards each year to people chosen randomly from applicants around the world.

Gang of Six: Keeps half of green cards from present system to people from underrepresented countries and half to people currently living in the United States under the Temporary Protected Status (TPS) program based on natural or manmade disasters in their home countries.

Border security:
Trump request: A long list of measures such as border wall funding, ending visa overstays, hiring 10,000 more Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers, and punishing "sanctuary" jurisdictions.

Gang of Six: Funding of $1.591 billion for wall planning and construction, limited to existing fencing; $1.123 billion for other non-wall border security measures.

No wonder Trump was angry! And this is what the democrats want to shutdown the Government over?

Yeah,there's a pretty big difference between those two words. Especially when you take in to account the context they were used in.

President Obama's comment was about an escalating war, not the country itself.

You're correct -- but consider what that means. It was Obama himself that caused that s*** show. The media did nothing but cheerlead for him when he wanted to get rid of Qaddafi. And it was a total disaster that is still in chaos today. Where's the outrage? The condemnation? None. Zero. Trump was rude, that's it -- he didn't make Haiti a s*** hole nor does his comment have ANY real world effect. Trump hurt some feelings. Obama killed thousands needlessly and created a terrorist haven. No coverage. No outrage. Obama himself says Libya was his greatest mistake as president and the media STILL won't cover it.

That is the double standard that conservatives dislike. What a joke that causing human death is "woke" but being crude is "evil". If Donald Trump brought peace on Earth the Democrats would be agitating for nuclear war. Bizzarro world.

You're correct -- but consider what that means. It was Obama himself that caused that s*** show. The media did nothing but cheerlead for him when he wanted to get rid of Qaddafi. And it was a total disaster that is still in chaos today. Where's the outrage? The condemnation? None. Zero. Trump was rude, that's it -- he didn't make Haiti a s*** hole nor does his comment have ANY real world effect. Trump hurt some feelings. Obama killed thousands needlessly and created a terrorist haven. No coverage. No outrage. Obama himself says Libya was his greatest mistake as president and the media STILL won't cover it.

That is the double standard that conservatives dislike. What a joke that causing human death is "woke" but being crude is "evil". If Donald Trump brought peace on Earth the Democrats would be agitating for nuclear war. Bizzarro world.

:clap: post of the month......