Tiger Woods accident

i will fill in for Golf boy..... i wonder if Rush gave Tiger those pain pills ... years ago

maybe there was a parting gift?

Unless he zonked out, I don't see how you get a roll-over at the spot. It's a little downhill. A barely noticable bend left. Mostly a straight shot.

I witnessed a van losing control going across the median and flipping and such after kind of like this. Those people were drunk as heck though. My dad was one of the ones who stopped and pulled them out of the van

This seems like it wasn't drugs or alcohol but just speeding and losing control of the vehicle.

Not really a debate topic. I guess we can debate if this needs to be covered all over minute by minute

I witnessed a van losing control going across the median and flipping and such after kind of like this. Those people were drunk as heck though. My dad was one of the ones who stopped and pulled them out of the van

This seems like it wasn't drugs or alcohol but just speeding and losing control of the vehicle.

Not really a debate topic. I guess we can debate if this needs to be covered all over minute by minute
Then it will die out

maybe there was a parting gift?

Unless he zonked out, I don't see how you get a roll-over at the spot. It's a little downhill. A barely noticable bend left. Mostly a straight shot.
It’s a lot downhill and bends fairly hard. Speed limit is 45mph. The deputy at the seen first just said it is common to see folks going 80 there.

It’s a lot downhill and bends fairly hard. Speed limit is 45mph. The deputy at the seen first just said it is common to see folks going 80 there.

Oh, it was hard to tell the downhill part from google map. Still don't think there's much bend there though.

So a lot of speeders at 7am. Back in the day the la-di-da neighborhoods had better policing.

I’ve always been a Tiger fan myself . Remember seeing him at the US amateur tournament as a teenager (. Wearing shorts ). His blowout first Masters win . Tiger mania who where every Sunday it seemed Tiger was in contention . The back story with the old man , The obsessive maniacal pursuit of golf perfection . Child hood more or less golf and more golf .

That one more Masters win ? The culmination after all his trials and tribulations , physically , mentally and personally . His personal life and family life coming together , his growth as a person in all his relationships has been impressive . His major wins pretty much behind him , it was pretty much about his life as a dad , and growth as a human and Golf in that order . He seems genuinely happy now which wasn’t always the case even when winning more tournaments and majors .

Knowing the terrain and where that accident Happened (. Sister lived in Rancho Palos Verdes and then Hermosa Beach for a few years and I was out there twice a year back in the day ) and the pictures of his car ? Lower body surgery is a win . It could be a much more heartbreaking day . When I first heard I had a Kobe Bryant flashback . Seeing the words Non life threatening was a huge relief

Di
I’ve always been a Tiger fan myself . Remember seeing him at the US amateur tournament as a teenager (. Wearing shorts ). His blowout first Masters win . Tiger mania who where every Sunday it seemed Tiger was in contention . The back story with the old man , The obsessive maniacal pursuit of golf perfection . Child hood more or less golf and more golf .

That one more Masters win ? The culmination after all his trials and tribulations , physically , mentally and personally . His personal life and family life coming together , his growth as a person in all his relationships has been impressive . His major wins pretty much behind him , it was pretty much about his life as a dad , and growth as a human and Golf in that order . He seems genuinely happy now which wasn’t always the case even when winning more tournaments and majors .

Knowing the terrain and where that accident Happened (. Sister lived in Rancho Palos Verdes and then Hermosa Beach for a few years and I was out there twice a year back in the day ) and the pictures of his car ? Lower body surgery is a win . It could be a much more heartbreaking day . When I first heard I had a Kobe Bryant flashback . Seeing the words Non life threatening was a huge relief
Just be an accident, with nothing else. Golf legacy is all set.

Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva confirms that excessive speed caused Tiger Woods to crash his vehicle on February 23, as the golfer was driving up to 87 MPH in a 45 MPH zone

Saw a snippet where the Sheriff said they thought Tiger Woods may have tried to hit his brakes and hit the accelerator by accident. The Sheriff said Tiger Woods has no recollection of the events during the accident. Curious whether anyone is looking at this being an intentional act by Tiger Woods?

Saw a snippet where the Sheriff said they thought Tiger Woods may have tried to hit his brakes and hit the accelerator by accident. The Sheriff said Tiger Woods has no recollection of the events during the accident. Curious whether anyone is looking at this being an intentional act by Tiger Woods?
I would struggle with such an idea as intentional loss of control. Intentionally speeding to try to get a cheap thrill I could buy. Tiger strikes me as the personality type that enjoys an adrenaline rush.