Thoughts on the open jobs? Newton Falls, Lowellville, Lisbon and Austintown Fitch.

Yea, I am no expert but it seems like a place with tough kids and new facilities so that ought to make it attractive but it seems like most jobs are going to “inside” candidates. Fitch and lowellville hides guys with connections and neither had head coaching experience to my knowledge so what’s to say struthers won’t do the same? Who is doing the hiring, is it the same AD I have heard you guys complain knows nothing about football?
. The A.D. doesn’t hire coaches. It’ll be the BOE but probably the super

I mean wasn't this job promised to bayuk last year...would be real crappy to pass on him for Hulea. I can see some good names putting in for this job

I mean wasn't this job promised to bayuk last year...would be real crappy to pass on him for Hulea. I can see some good names putting in for this job

I don't know if it was outright promised to him. But Kuntz has been saying for years now that Bayuk would replace him one day. And you'd think with what they gave him to keep him from taking the Campbell job last year that he'd be the guy.

Its basically bayuks job barring something out of the ordinary
Yea, I am no expert but it seems like a place with tough kids and new facilities so that ought to make it attractive but it seems like most jobs are going to “inside” candidates. Fitch and lowellville hired guys with connections and neither had head coaching experience to my knowledge so what’s to say struthers won’t do the same? Who is doing the hiring, is it the same AD I have heard you guys complain knows nothing about football?

Newton Falls job? That position has to be a joke. What system employs an Athletic Director that is the Head Football Coach at a rival school (Champion)? Check it out. Pure nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newton Falls job? That position has to be a joke. What system employs an Athletic Director that is the Head Football Coach at a rival school (Champion)? Check it out. Pure nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They had a ton of applicants this time around. Surprised they went that route last time.

I think everyone knew it wasn't going to be a long term gig.

A Lakeview assistant has been given the NF job. Some guy by the name of Greg Lazarri. Has anyone heard of this guy? Just joking.

I've heard of him.

So if this true, NF will continue the downward slide. He couldn't get it down at Champion, terrible at Cuyahoga Falls. Should I go on. From some of the the players he coached, he was not highly respected or regarded. Sad situation.

So if this true, NF will continue the downward slide. He couldn't get it down at Champion, terrible at Cuyahoga Falls. Should I go on. From some of the the players he coached, he was not highly respected or regarded. Sad situation.

So, he didn't apply, but they're about to give him the job? ?????

I know of that list of people who applied at NF only 4 were local, all the others were from out of town and they didnt have any jobs open. Im guessing they didnt like any of the applicants and went internal. I havent hear anything about the Southington job.

If i remember correctly his first year was when they had a strike and won around 3 games, then his second year when the kids were seniors that had been playing since they were freshman under Bjelac, they went 7-3 then the last 2 years were like 2-8 and 2-8 seasons.

I see Tom Sporich is on the list for the Newton Falls job. I know he played on the 1974 Warren Harding state championship team. He has a lot of coaching experience in NE Ohio.