Thoughts on the open jobs? Newton Falls, Lowellville, Lisbon and Austintown Fitch.

Panther13

Did Southington do a first round of interviews yet? Is it possible they never made it interviews outside the district? There is a former head coach in the building and an assistant that could've taken the position.

snakeoil

Did Southington do a first round of interviews yet? Is it possible they never made it interviews outside the district? There is a former head coach in the building and an assistant that could've taken the position.
I heard they conducted first round interviews earlier in the week and were bringing two candidates back later this week.

falcons53

I heard they conducted first round interviews earlier in the week and were bringing two candidates back later this week.
Good lord, how long has this job been open? It will be March before a guys is in place. Not helping themselves. Hopefully somebody has the kids in the weight room.

jnjcoach

Heard Southington had their second round of interviews yesterday. Any word on any decision or when that will be done?

fridayfootball

I didn't get names but it's between a coach with previous head coaching experience and a less expereinced coach that doesn't have any head coaching experience. The tug of war with the three person hiring committee is what direction they want to go. The wrong decision couple end the program.