The Walking Dead is Back!

I have not liked any of them..... the story is stagnant and no longer moving forward. Looking forward to Fear which is much better now.

Remember when "The Walking Dead" was must see TV? I'm not sure I've watched an episode in a couple years. It has definitely jumped the shark.

Really is a shame because I looked forward to each episode but not sure I will ever finish this show...

Watched World Beyond and the last episode of the season finale.....

<<<< spoilers >>>>>>>

introduced fast running zombie..... is there another Walking Dead spin-off on the horizon?

Watched World Beyond and the last episode of the season finale.....

<<<< spoilers >>>>>>>

introduced fast running zombie..... is there another Walking Dead spin-off on the horizon?

several, among them:

Last edited:
I still watch. This final season is good, but different.

You see the world slowly getting back to normal, and the main conflict is humans vs humans and the dead take a backseat. And our main characters are now on opposing sides of human vs human conflicts.

Given the world we see in World Beyond, I get the direction.

I still watch. This final season is good, but different.

You see the world slowly getting back to normal, and the main conflict is humans vs humans and the dead take a backseat. And our main characters are now on opposing sides of human vs human conflicts.

Given the world we see in World Beyond, I get the direction.
I agree. In fact the last two seasons have been almost as good as the first couple of seasons. I'm really surprised at how much they improved things. The story has grown and is very interesting and entertaining. I especially like the story arc Negan is on.

Is Carol still around? Her and Reedus the only ones to make it from start to finish?

The show lost me a couple years back. Glad they are finally ending it.
Yes she's still around and has evolved into a very interesting character. Hopefully both her and Daryl make it to the end.

I wonder if the Carol and Daryl spinoff got nixed.

They announced a Maggie and Negan spinoff last night. "Isle of the Dead"

There's also a planned "Tales of the Walking Dead" with Olivia Munn, Jillian Bell, Parker Posey, Terry Crews and Danny Ramirez. Airs this summer.

Last edited:
Apparently the Carol and Daryl spinoff isn't happening because Melissa McBride opted not to do it to take time off. Also, because it's set in...Europe (and she didn't want to move). Apparently they still plan to move on with Daryl's character.

It will be interesting to see how Daryl ends up in Europe.

Last edited:
Apparently the Carol and Daryl spinoff isn't happening because Melissa McBride opted not to do it to take time off. Also, because it's set in...Europe. Apparently they still plan to move on with Daryl's character.

It will be interesting to see how Daryl ends up in Europe.
Man, they are gonna bleed this thing until there is no blood left.

Rick and Michonne are back

1658530279531.png

I wonder if the Carol and Daryl spinoff got nixed.

They announced a Maggie and Negan spinoff last night. "Isle of the Dead"

There's also a planned "Tales of the Walking Dead" with Olivia Munn, Jillian Bell, Parker Posey, Terry Crews and Danny Ramirez. Airs this summer.
Watched the first two and they are really good IMO.

I watched a "Tales of the Walking Dead" last night. It was, by far, the craziest story to date:

1661541982268.png

I mentioned this already, but TWD on premise is awesome yet the long and drawn out Kirkman stories have run their course. So these short stories that are unrelated are a nice breath of fresh air. The 2nd episode was definitely different but I liked it. Terry Crews and Olivia Munn on episode 1 were really good as well. Terry even played a former Buckeye. ;)

Last edited:
I must say that I’m enjoying how each of the final episodes are opening with flashbacks to things that happened throughout the entire series.