Florida State vs. Duke
Michigan @ Michigan State
North Carolina vs. Virginia
Penn State @ Ohio State
Oklahoma vs. UCF
Washington vs. Arizona State
Georgia - BYE

This week we will lose AT LEAST ONE!!

BUT! Will we have an UPSET?!! Can DUKE spoil the Seminoles? Will Navy have some home cookin' for their rival?!

Week 7
ACC: Florida State, North Carolina
Big 10: Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State
Big 12: Oklahoma
PAC 12: Washington
SEC: Georgia
MWC: Air Force

Games
Air Force @ Navy
Florida State vs. Duke
Michigan @ Michigan State
North Carolina vs. Virginia
Penn State @ Ohio State
Oklahoma vs. UCF
Washington vs. Arizona State
Georgia - BYE

This week we will lose AT LEAST ONE!!

BUT! Will we have an UPSET?!! Can DUKE spoil the Seminoles? Will Navy have some home cookin' for their rival?!
Yes, we will lose at least one unbeaten. No and no.

Somebody help me understand Penn State. I don't pay that much attention to PSU specifically; I just hear day to day and week to week "how good they are". I saw their rating before the loss to Ohio State. I heard the pre-game announcer just slobbering over the PSU QB (Aller?): "He was a 3-star when recruiting began, a 4-star when he committed to Penn State, and a 5-star by the time the smoke cleared..." (almost exactly what was said). His numbers are pedestrian at best. It reminds me of all that weird man-love for Christian Hackenberg who was anointed an NFL hall of famer before he even left PSU and his sub-60% completion percentage behind. PSU offense in general looks barely average. So where does all this hype come from? That is why I really don't want to hear anything about which teams deserve a playoff slot until after week 7 or 8. Same complaint about all the hot hype for USC. Let's just wait a while and look at a larger resume before these teams are given a golden throne in the top-10 rankings.

Somebody help me understand Penn State. I don't pay that much attention to PSU specifically; I just hear day to day and week to week "how good they are". I saw their rating before the loss to Ohio State. I heard the pre-game announcer just slobbering over the PSU QB (Aller?): "He was a 3-star when recruiting began, a 4-star when he committed to Penn State, and a 5-star by the time the smoke cleared..." (almost exactly what was said). His numbers are pedestrian at best. It reminds me of all that weird man-love for Christian Hackenberg who was anointed an NFL hall of famer before he even left PSU and his sub-60% completion percentage behind. PSU offense in general looks barely average. So where does all this hype come from? That is why I really don't want to hear anything about which teams deserve a playoff slot until after week 7 or 8. Same complaint about all the hot hype for USC. Let's just wait a while and look at a larger resume before these teams are given a golden throne in the top-10 rankings.
I agree with what you are saying but the media is going to hype the game up esp. Fox. What do you expect Fox to say PSU led by an ok QB in Allar.

DOWN GO THE TAR HEELS!!! UNDOUBTEDLY a candidate for WORST LOSS OF THE SEASON!!

OKLAHOMA with a CLOSE SHAVE against CENTRAL FLORIDA!!?? U-DUB against the LOWLY ARIZONA STATE SUN DEVILS!!

Week 9
ACC: Florida State
Big 10: Michigan, Ohio State
Indy: Liberty
Sun Belt: James Madison

Games
Air Force @ Colorado State
Florida State @ Wake Forest
Georgia vs. Florida
James Madison vs. Old Dominion
Ohio State @ Wisconsin
Oklahoma vs. Kansas
Washington @ Stanford
Liberty - BYE
Michigan - BYE

The WORLD'S LARGEST OUTDOOR COCKTAIL PARTY could be an UPSET SPECIAL!! If the SEC REFS allow it, that is!

Oklahoma better not fall asleep at the wheel again! Kansas is NO LONGER the Little Sisters of the Poor!

AND!!

OHIO STATE. THEY ARE PRIMED FOR AN UPSET AT CAMP RANDALL!! BUCKEYE NATION TAKE YOUR XANAX!! RYAN TWILIGHT AIN'T GOT THE STUFF!!!

DOWN GO THE TAR HEELS!!! UNDOUBTEDLY a candidate for WORST LOSS OF THE SEASON!!

OKLAHOMA with a CLOSE SHAVE against CENTRAL FLORIDA!!?? U-DUB against the LOWLY ARIZONA STATE SUN DEVILS!!

Week 9
ACC: Florida State
Big 10: Michigan, Ohio State
Indy: Liberty
Sun Belt: James Madison

Games
Air Force @ Colorado State
Florida State @ Wake Forest
Georgia vs. Florida
James Madison vs. Old Dominion
Ohio State @ Wisconsin
Oklahoma vs. Kansas
Washington @ Stanford
Liberty - BYE
Michigan - BYE

The WORLD'S LARGEST OUTDOOR COCKTAIL PARTY could be an UPSET SPECIAL!! If the SEC REFS allow it, that is!

Oklahoma better not fall asleep at the wheel again! Kansas is NO LONGER the Little Sisters of the Poor!

AND!!

OHIO STATE. THEY ARE PRIMED FOR AN UPSET AT CAMP RANDALL!! BUCKEYE NATION TAKE YOUR XANAX!! RYAN TWILIGHT AIN'T GOT THE STUFF!!!
Wisconsin is +490 on the moneyline. Put a band or 2 on them if you’re so confident

I agree with what you are saying but the media is going to hype the game up esp. Fox. What do you expect Fox to say PSU led by an ok QB in Allar.
Yeah, ok, you're right. I'm just getting too old to tolerate all the unwarranted hype. Just once I'd like to hear some truth in those pre-game segments. "Well, folks, this game is really going to suck...."

Hey Grumbleman, do you still think Camp Randall is going to cause problems for far superior teams? Wisconsin is getting whooped 24-3 at halftime in Madison by lowly Northwestern.

Hey Grumbleman, do you still think Camp Randall is going to cause problems for far superior teams? Wisconsin is getting whooped 24-3 at halftime in Madison by lowly Northwestern.

Are you KIDDING ME?!! You want to try to dunk on a game the MIGHTY BUCKEYES only won by 14 POINTS?!!!

Just ACCEPT IT!! The game was CLOSER THAN YOU THOUGHT!!!

Are you KIDDING ME?!! You want to try to dunk on a game the MIGHTY BUCKEYES only won by 14 POINTS?!!!

Just ACCEPT IT!! The game was CLOSER THAN YOU THOUGHT!!!
Mildly, only because Kyle McCord played a horrible game. And even with that, OSU was in no danger of losing.