The Dock v4; newsy and pick'em (WK2 on pg 6, post #172)

Anthony Wayne @ Hilliard Darby
Badin @ Hamilton
Bloom-Carroll @ Harvest Prep
Lakota West @ St. X
Gahanna @ Mason
Berlin @ Bradley
Pick North
@ Elder
Westerville Central @ Westerville North
Toledo Central Catholic
@ Findlay
Orange @ West Clermont

from That Other Thread, Which Does Not Need to be TTT’d with a Sincere Reply Anymore

the ‘7 vs 50’ may be hyperbolic, but a ‘7 vs 9’ where the former price of $7 for an online ticket is characterized as “pre-sale” tickets would be the obvious workaround.

Looks like some schools are doing this, now!

A11EDFA2-80E8-4F9C-A887-9519B7A1EAAA.png

[The identity of the school has been protected.]

Anthony Wayne @ Hilliard Darby
Badin @ Hamilton
Bloom-Carroll @ Harvest Prep
Lakota West @ St. X
Gahanna
@ Mason
Berlin @ Bradley
Pick North @ Elder
Westerville Central
@ Westerville North
Toledo Central Catholic @ Findlay
Orange @ West Clermont

Drew’s site is back up, and it’s better than ever. Consider taking an extended bathroom break, or a nice reprieve from your significant other, and hunt for Easter eggs applying to YOUR team!

4370EA34-1CDD-4688-A89E-52002172F372.jpeg

Aww yeah. I was at that game!

Wow Coffman had their worst loss and best win in the same year! Losing to Turpin could very well have been the low point for the program.
Yes that was an awful night no doubt. A sobering game and situation because if the teams played the year before the Rocks would have running clocked them . Stokes improved the team towards the end and is a great coach . Just not the same talent at DC now .

That game shows the Jack Johnson era at Harvest Prep in a nutshell.
God bless him. My convenient, glass half-full POV (easy for me to say as someone with no irons in the fire) is that Jack’s era really goes to show how well Milan has done at HP.

I may even write about this game later on, now that you’re here. 😉

Drew’s site is back up, and it’s better than ever. Consider taking an extended bathroom break, or a nice reprieve from your significant other, and hunt for Easter eggs applying to YOUR team!

View attachment 44830

Going to hope this will send me to the land of what if and hopefully not deep dark depressions of what could’ve

View attachment 44830

I love the new features! Our page has some interesting history! One thing I don't agree with Dr. Pasteur is his projection for this Friday.

Hilliard Darby
Badin
Harvest Prep
St. X
Gahanna
Bradley
Elder
Westerville Central
Toledo Central Catholic
Orange

That site is a hoot man, I only go on there mostly to keep up with Waverly and there are so many trolls now. They’ve ran off a ton of people. I find myself on here more than there nowadays
Matt’s a good dude. A nice dude. Met him at the Convo one year.

He just doesn’t have the time to right the ship, and the mod team is largely absent.

Anthony Wayne @ DARBY

BADIN @ Hamilton

BLOOM CARROLL @ Harvest Prep

LAKOTA WEST @ St. Xavier

GAHANNA LINCOLN @ Mason

BERLIN @ Bradley

Pk North @ ELDER

WV CENTRAL @ Wv North

TCC @ Findlay

ORANGE @ West Clermont

this-n-that's...........For the Golden Lions its year 3 of 4 of the contract with Mason, a very rugged opener , last year Lincoln prevailed 9-7 in Gahanna, and in 2021 the Comets won 15-7 , Both play excellent Defense, of course I'm a homer here, but I gotta!......this of course could go either way with these 2 BIG High Schools as Mason is very solid. .......Going to keep an eye on Pk North's Williams - Dixon versus Elder and the Westerville tilt of Central - North, I expect the Warhawks by a couple of touchdowns....but wat do I know!!?? .........Good Luck to all, stay safe and go see a high school game this weekend.....these young people need our support!!

Anthony Wayne @ DARBY

BADIN @ Hamilton

BLOOM CARROLL @ Harvest Prep

LAKOTA WEST @ St. Xavier

GAHANNA LINCOLN @ Mason

BERLIN @ Bradley

Pk North @ ELDER

WV CENTRAL @ Wv North

TCC @ Findlay

ORANGE @ West Clermont

this-n-that's...........For the Golden Lions its year 3 of 4 of the contract with Mason, a very rugged opener , last year Lincoln prevailed 9-7 in Gahanna, and in 2021 the Comets won 15-7 , Both play excellent Defense, of course I'm a homer here, but I gotta!......this of course could go either way with these 2 BIG High Schools as Mason is very solid. .......Going to keep an eye on Pk North's Williams - Dixon versus Elder and the Westerville tilt of Central - North, I expect the Warhawks by a couple of touchdowns....but wat do I know!!?? .........Good Luck to all, stay safe and go see a high school game this weekend.....these young people need our support!!
The pre-game of Gahanna-Mason should be a girls’ soccer contest, IMO. Two communities that should be regularly playing each other in as many sports as possible more than they currently do.

Should be a good one down there! Feels nice to have that long rope of patience toward Coach Ward pay off, eh? :)