Tebow to the J-E-T-S

Glad he didn't go to the Packers. I feel like he would have been highly successful there.

However, Tebow + NY Media = even more ridiculous Tebowmania air-time :dang:

Cromartie tweets...

Y bring Tebow in when we need to bring in more Weapons for@Mark_Sanchez let's build the team around him. We already signed to 3 year ext.

Oh boy...

Watching SportsCenter, the first half hour of the show has been only about Tebow and the Saints' penalties. Good to see ESPN isn't overblowing this stuff.

Edit: The entire show was about Tebow and the Saints. God, ESPN sucks.

Last edited:
Now if the jets could just fuse Sanchez's mechanics with Tebows will to win they might get somewhere! Brilliant! NOT! :laugh:

Looks like someone from Yappi has already made it to NYC...

544728_10150608153991006_7331091005_9407542_1148252104_n.jpg

Glad he didn't go to the Packers. I feel like he would have been highly successful there.

However, Tebow + NY Media = even more ridiculous Tebowmania air-time :dang:

Yes, that it is the first thought that came to my mind. It will be unbearable.

Watching SportsCenter, the first half hour of the show has been only about Tebow and the Saints' penalties. Good to see ESPN isn't overblowing this stuff.

I've reached the point where I only watch the coverage of live events. Their other programming is beyond annoying, save for the occasional thing like the SMU story, or the Marcus DuPree story.

Just in per Adam Schefter...

Filed to ESPN: Denver and Jets have encountered hangup in language in Tim Tebow's contract that could nullify trade. If the Tebow trade to Jets falls apart, St. Louis could wind up getting back into play. Sides sorting through details.

Thank God for the Saints, otherwise non-stop Tebow.

Just in per Adam Schefter...

Filed to ESPN: Denver and Jets have encountered hangup in language in Tim Tebow's contract that could nullify trade. If the Tebow trade to Jets falls apart, St. Louis could wind up getting back into play. Sides sorting through details.

WHY!?!?!?

Hath thou forsaken us m'lord?

I've reached the point where I only watch the coverage of live events. Their other programming is beyond annoying, save for the occasional thing like the SMU story, or the Marcus DuPree story.

Same here. I only watch ESPN for game broadcasts anymore (and occassionaly the pre and post game studio shows). Sportscenter has become unwatchable these days, and the other shows on ESPN are even worse than SC.

One of my biggest gripes of ESPN:

I know not many people care about the NHL, but ESPN's coverage of the NHL is beyond terrible. There was game the other day where the final score was 7-6, and on SC they showed only one of the goals in the entire game. It was about an 8 second highlight for a game that had 13 goals. Then they went straight back to "discussion" of Peyton Manning and some Tiger Woods highlights. Unbelievable

That happens all the time, not just for hockey. If you're going to show that short of a highlight then just don't show one at all