Supreme Court Nominee - Historically Hailed as a Black WOMAN- Refuses to Define the Word Woman

The liberal U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit reverses another liberal judge's ruling, noting that she overstepped her legal authority....... on a crystal clear (in my best Col. Jessup voice) matter.....

That should tell you something said liberal judge.
She demonstrates "The Peter Principle" vividly. She is unacceptable, as a serial judicial activist.

Thank you. She has a history at each of those stops. Her decisions suggest "Social Promotion", as she appears to have no feel for superior courts. Showing up is not a demonstration of any measure of "qualifications". "I'm a Judge!! Woo-hoo!! Watch me assert 'my brand'!!"

Any more than correlation is causation. More lies.

Last edited:
No bigger phonies on planet Earth than Federal Democrats.
1648144632307.gif

Did they really make a square to color in that says she went to a public high school? If so, what relevance does that have?
Speaking as a "public school kid" myself, consider the audience it is meant to inflame, and you have likely answered your own question. ;)

So?

She was chosen for her skin color...period. She will forever be known as the affirmative action Justice.

I mean, unless you're willing to call the guy that picked her a liar.

You're not willing to do that, are you?
so were the last two picked because of their skin color, they for sure were not more qualified than this candidate,,,

so were the last two picked because of their skin color, they for sure were not more qualified than this candidate,,,
This candidate is self-disqualified by a clear record of activist "jurresprudence", alone.

Refusal to define "woman"?

Calling Roe and Casey "settled law" is an obvious snub of her clear superiors. Kicking cases uphill in practice for political reasons is similar.

See ya. Wail an' moan all you want, call names, tell lies. The uglier the better. Show yourselves.