Supreme Court Nominee - Historically Hailed as a Black WOMAN- Refuses to Define the Word Woman

Brett Kavanuagh cried like woman so there is that....she seems a little stronger.
season 2 smilf GIF by Showtime

Agreed. She's an affirmative action appointee which absolutely begs a thorough vetting of her positions since she wasn't chosen for her qualifications.

and besides .... if you want a definition of White privilege - look no further than Ketanji's husband

5th generation Ivy league Grad - I think its Columbia Medical School

I think she’s onto something. I read an article today that defined all 68 existing genders. I’m excited for children to learn them in their public schools. Soon, kids will be speed memorizing all 68 genders instead of the 50 states. That’s awesome! F Trump!
Where did the 68 come from my doctor's teenage daughter told her that she found a study that had the number at 104. The doctor then laughed and said she told her daughter if a teacher ever was to tell her there are more that two let her know she will have a meet and greet with that teacher.

47 of 58 democrats voted against Clarence Thomas becoming the first black on the Supreme Court, INLCUDING Biden.
Thurgood Marshall (July 2, 1908 – January 24, 1993) was an American lawyer and civil rights activist who served as Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States from October 1967 until October 1991. Marshall was the Court's first African-American justice. Prior to his judicial service, he successfully argued several cases before the Supreme Court, including Brown v. Board of Education.

Meanwhile Justice Thomas still in the hospital battling some kind of flu. Not a lot of reporting but some internet rumprs he was on a ventilator.

Thoughts and prayers on a speedy recovery.

I'm old enough to remember the other thread about her initial nomination to the SCOTUS by Uncle Joe. Lol. Seem as though some people have quickly waffled to the predictable hot takes after saying she should essentially roll through the process to a nearly unanimous vote.

Democrats love minorities when it's politically beneficial. Beyond that...they could care less. That's why they keep the racial accusations flowing...
And republicans hate diversity unless they find a token conservative to push their political ideology.

Where did the 68 come from my doctor's teenage daughter told her that she found a study that had the number at 104. The doctor then laughed and said she told her daughter if a teacher ever was to tell her there are more that two let her know she will have a meet and greet with that teacher.

I think it doubles every year lol…so depending on when the study was done.