Super Bowl LII: New England Patriots vs Philadelphia Eagles

If that last pass by Tom Brady had been completed, he would have broken the record for most passing yards in an NFL game...a record that is over 60 years old.

All around, excellent game. Odd both the college and NFL Championships were won by miracle performances from back up QBs.

My son said the same thing- and the starting QBs couldn't have been more gracious. This game was incredible, so happy the Eagles won. Doug Peterson has the biggest cajones in the stadium, brilliant play calling

We counted 3/ I was literally screaming at the TV for him to shut up

Same here. I counted the one gathering the ball as well, because he controlled it immediately. He altered his path and contorted his body - clearly a runner making several "football moves".

Michaels loves him some Bill and Tom.

Same here. I counted the one gathering the ball as well, because he controlled it immediately. He altered his path and contorted his body - clearly a runner making several "football moves".

Michaels loves him some Bill and Tom.

Yeah they seemed upset that they were catches.

Puppy Bowl XIV had no officiating controversies, England easily defeated Italy in Six Nations and Young Victoria had to deal with the Irish potato famine. A most enjoyable evening of television viewing.

Neo loses some cash. Lol

Horrible bet by me, didn't think there was any way Foles could continue his run when Bellichik had 2 weeks to prepare for him. One of the best Super Bowls I can remember.

Will be interesting to see what Philly does with Foles.

Horrible bet by me, didn't think there was any way Foles could continue his run when Bellichik had 2 weeks to prepare for him. One of the best Super Bowls I can remember.

Will be interesting to see what Philly does with Foles.

My thoughts on Foles to. How do you not tell him the starting job is his?

No, I like to see a thing called defense in a game. This had none. If you can't see that, then you are blind.

Lol there was defense, they were just no match for a high performance offenses. You are probably the only one on a sports website who thinks the game sucked.....so you either know your sht or you are just full of sht. I will move my chips to the full of sht.

Lol there was defense, they were just no match for a high performance offenses. You are probably the only one on a sports website who thinks the game sucked.....so you either know your sht or you are just full of sht. I will move my chips to the full of sht.

He’s down because the Patriots lost. Poor fella.

Great super bowl, well played game. Few penalties, few replays, lots of offense. I think the two weeks between games helps the offenses figure things out. Playing indoors, climate controlled helps. Many of the playoff games were played in less than ideal conditions.
Happy for Nick Foles and the Eagles. I just drive me nuts when many of the "experts" buried the Eagles when Wentz went down, saying their season was over. Even being a backup NFL qb is quite an accomplishment, these guys are the best at what they do. So many just dump on pro athletes who are the best at their profession. It's a team game, the Eagle offense was step head of the Pats all night last night. Foles compelted 3rd down after 3rd down, they ran the ball, they passed the ball, they took chances and did not turn the ball over. And this isn't hating on the Patriots, they just did not play well enough last night, but are great champions.

If you think there was defense in that game, you are soft

If secfb was expecting a great defensive game then he is moron. We just watched Foles destroy the number 1 defense a couple weeks ago, then you got Brady and you're not shutting him down. It's pretty dang obvious what was coming.