Super Bowl LII: New England Patriots vs Philadelphia Eagles

Hard to imagine we'll ever see a QB with the accomplishments of Tom Brady ever again. With free agency and the impatience of most franchises, changing QB's is as popular as changing clothes. To think Brady was a part time starter in college, a 6th round draft choice with little chance to make an impact, it's really amazing to see this guy become the best ever at that position, hands down. And it does not appear he's done yet. Two years ago. Peyton Manning was a shell of him self and limped his way to a final super bowl on the backs of the Denver defense. Brady is arguably as good as ever, doesn't seem to be losing a step at all.

Betting the house(or at least enough to buy a shi*ty one) on NE -220.

Like every other team, Philadelphia's defense will look good for a while before Brady & Belichick figure them out and pick them apart. Depending on when that happens will determine how much NE will win by.

Betting the house(or at least enough to buy a shi*ty one) on NE -220.

Like every other team, Philadelphia's defense will look good for a while before Brady & Belichick figure them out and pick them apart. Depending on when that happens will determine how much NE will win by.

I am not a gambler. So what does the -220 mean?

The Patriots have to win by 220 points otherwise Neo loses his soul and his shi*ty house.

Answer of the day!

First half will be close. At halftime, Belichick and McDaniel will figure it out, Foles will crap down his leg in the 2nd half and we'll all get to watch that puke Brady hoist another Lombardi.

Pats have always had close games in the Super Bowl. Every time they have won the Super Bowl it was a one score game. Will this one be a one score game?

Odds at the time you placed for sports betting

Horses you get post time odds though

Yes I bet neo would take your bet

I wouldn't bet the spread. Super Bowls tend to be closer than the talent differential would indicate because teams have 2 weeks to prepare. You don't want to lose your bet because the Eagles score a garbage time TD or something.

NE money line is a safe bet.

That tempts me more because I can value in that. Betting them both separately amounts to a bad ROI%. Interesting indeed. I don't make sports bets but that is good value imo. Nice find neo

Should be a heck of a super bowl. The Eagles defense is as good as Jacksonville's and they have more playmakers on offense. The big story will be Nick Foles, can he step up one more time and have a good game. He doesn't have to have a great game, just don't make huge mistakes.
The Patriots, as much as they win, win a TON of close games. This means they are beatable, you just have to play well in the last 4-5 minutes of the game.

Have to pull for old man Brady even though it will match Pittsburgh's 6. Typically will pull for the AFC and no way I'll roo5 for Philly. No way.

The race to 7 is now on for SB 53

I know the Patriots are either your favorite team or you hate them (like the Yankees), but we should all stop and appreciate the excellence of their dynasty. None of us will ever see something like this again during our lives, with the same team/coach/QB dominating like this.

We will see I think Wentz is awesome but he's too nice to be like Brady- doesn't have that cutthroat, cheater mentality. #Fly