Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tallmadge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Barberton 34, Tallmadge 20
Highland 88, Copley 14
Aurora 49, Revere 14
Kent Roosevelt 28, Cuyahoga Falls 14

They had 63 at the half. Kind of wonder how Highland was able to score 4 more TDs with a running clock. Maybe Copley never punted...

They had 63 at the half. Kind of wonder how Highland was able to score 4 more TDs with a running clock. Maybe Copley never punted...
WOW!!!!! Was that the highest number of points scored amongst any team tonight?!

Last edited:
Highland will cruise the rest of the way. Aurora, possibly Barberton, may offer a speed bump but nothing more.

Week 5 Games:

9/14 Copley (0-4) at Aurora (3-1)
9/14 Cuyahoga Falls (2-2) at Revere (2-2)
9/15 Kent Roosevelt (3-1) at Barberton (2-2)
9/15 Tallmadge (1-3) at Highland (3-1)

Just coming to the realization that without rosters at games, it's tough to know who the players are on the opposing teams.

I'm looking for the top RB and QB from each team so that I have a little more familiarity with the teams in the SLA.

Tallmadge:
QB: Ryan Loveless
RB: Rickey Maclean

Barberton:
QB: Dom Wilson
RB: Xavier Macon

Last edited:
9/14 Copley (0-4) at Aurora (3-1) - Aurora by 42
9/14 Cuyahoga Falls (2-2) at Revere (2-2) - Cuyahoga Falls by 1
9/15 Kent Roosevelt (3-1) at Barberton (2-2) - Barberton by 7
9/15 Tallmadge (1-3) at Highland (3-1) - Highland by 14

Since football is the driver of conference alignment, I'm wondering if any of the SLA members are looking elsewhere.

The East/West split of the SLA makes for some long travel, especially for the non-revenue sports.

Since football is the driver of conference alignment, I'm wondering if any of the SLA members are looking elsewhere.

The East/West split of the SLA makes for some long travel, especially for the non-revenue sports.
I think that day is rapidly approaching

I think Revere and Kent. I don't think Copley will just yet
Where do you think they would all go? Falls probably ends up in the Metro Athletic Conference or the Akron City Series…..Kent could go Metro which wouldn’t be horrible with Field, Ravenna, and Streetsboro next door

Where do you think they would all go? Falls probably ends up in the Metro Athletic Conference or the Akron City Series…..Kent could go Metro which wouldn’t be horrible with Field, Ravenna, and Streetsboro next door
I'm sure the city series would love to get back to 8 schools. Coventry,Springfield, Copley and Falls could be fits.

If the Falls and Kent left, I'm not sure how much longer Tallmadge would hang around. Those are the two closest schools in the league to the Blue Devils.