Struthers football 2019

Any estimation on when the field should be done? I know the rain didn’t help and it looks like laddie lake now

Sophomore WR Aiden Hall will be competing at the State Finals in the 400 meter dash this afternoon.
Congrats and best of luck to Aiden!

Turf is scheduled to be done 2 weeks before the first game. Track to be completed by week 4.Getting estimates for new scoreboard with video, that is up in the air at this time.

I'm pushing for a baseball practice field this summer, just and infield and portable backstop. This would be where the old field was. We would do it inhouse with help from some cene park people.

There’s no hope for the baseball program, it stinks and will for a very long time. Do use in the things that being in money first

Yes she just goes back to teaching but will lose her nice schedule. I would the AD needs to be in place now. Getting ready for a football season doesn't start in June.

Nancy has been rehired as AD after being fired. Yes you read that right. Some of you people are so unbelievably lost thinking this admin isn't running SHS into the ground. Who really would blame coach for leaving now after everything that has happened. We are a laughing stock. Buckeye can't wait to see your defense of this. If you defend this you are delusional my friend.

Nancy has been rehired as AD after being fired. Yes you read that right. Some of you people are so unbelievably lost thinking this admin isn't running SHS into the ground. Who really would blame coach for leaving now after everything that has happened. We are a laughing stock. Buckeye can't wait to see your defense of this. If you defend this you are delusional my friend.

No words. Buckeye won’t defend that. He dislikes her more than me lol

Coach is leaving after this season. Maybe Pete can get one of his guys to coach. *EXTREME SARCASM. Don’t get any ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SMH...
Did no one want the job? Or did no one the administration wanted want the job?

SMH...

Did no one want the job? Or did no one the administration wanted want the job?

Going with the second option there. Damn shame. Listen Struthers just got out of the dark period. Enjoy this season boys. Don’t think we’ll have another good one for a while.

A few of y’all have messaged me. I hope kuntz stays after this season. But man. This administration is sub-par. Pete has his head in the right place as he LOVES the football program. But man. You gotta lay off Kuntz. He’s one of the best coaches we’ve ever had around here.
Re-hiring her was a bad decision but I know why they did it. Control. She’s a puppet and listens to certain board members and Pete.
Also s certain family that have board member family members were loudly heard expressing their dislike with Kuntz last season... all because their kid couldn’t play varsity. Not even close to good enough. But blame coach and not the kid.
Same family that started another youth football league haha seeing a pattern here.

As for this year the Cats should be very good. Anything less than a week 12-13 game should be viewed as a disappointment.

A few of y’all have messaged me. I hope kuntz stays after this season. But man. This administration is sub-par. Pete has his head in the right place as he LOVES the football program. But man. You gotta lay off Kuntz. He’s one of the best coaches we’ve ever had around here.
Re-hiring her was a bad decision but I know why they did it. Control. She’s a puppet and listens to certain board members and Pete.
Also s certain family that have board member family members were loudly heard expressing their dislike with Kuntz last season... all because their kid couldn’t play varsity. Not even close to good enough. But blame coach and not the kid.
Same family that started another youth football league haha seeing a pattern here.

As for this year the Cats should be very good. Anything less than a week 12-13 game should be viewed as a disappointment.

Wasn't me... Kuntz is definitely one of the best.
What's there to complain about? Kuntz has won too much? Not like he didn't empty the bench every chance he got last year... really, every year since he's been here.

Cats long term goal this year should be week 13... too much talent and too many Seniors to not make a run at a Regional Championship. We'll see...

I just hope our early season opponents win some games. New Philly will be a tough one but outside of the QB i don’t see much. Defense looks soft against the run and a good line.

Just a heads up that wkbn is starting to publish some previews of NE8 schools. Already did South Range and Niles, so I’d assume Struthers would be coming up soon

Maybe they gave Nancy an ultimatum on making her do her job more affective but I doubt it. There’s a lot of families that have players that just shouldn’t play but have the louder voices come Friday night into Monday morning if things don’t go as planned. This year should be very good but NP will be tough early on, lakeside has some athletes so it should prepare us a little bit

Maybe they gave Nancy an ultimatum on making her do her job more affective but I doubt it. There’s a lot of families that have players that just shouldn’t play but have the louder voices come Friday night into Monday morning if things don’t go as planned. This year should be very good but NP will be tough early on, lakeside has some athletes so it should prepare us a little bit

Kuntz doesn’t care about last names and they hate that. It’s obvious he doesn’t care which is good.