Struthers football 2019

That's what I meant. It was a halfway rhetorical question.

Curious though... if the city wanted to raise taxes to pay for a project like this, wouldn't they need to let the people vote on it first?
Not saying that I think that's what's happening now... just asking a question.

If it were put to a vote, it wouldn't pass anyway. When is the last time a levy passed in Struthers?

Yeah I know, my post was really towards that one guy who comes on here and is an idiot 10/10. Who knows when a levy passed last. People are so upset about something they have zero control over.

All of these people complaining shouldn’t ever use the facilities.

Yeah I know, my post was really towards that one guy who comes on here and is an idiot 10/10. Who knows when a levy passed last. People are so upset about something they have zero control over.

None most likely have any reason to use it just to complain because their kids doesn’t play

Are you referring to me?
I could care less what happens in Struthers. I meant a general question as to the fact we are overtaxed by everybody. And since that money was
technically more than what they needed originally, maybe they should have come to the voters and explain that they had made a mistake and had extra money. BTW, I am glad Struthers is getting turf. Their field was a disaster and in the long run, it definitely is the way to go.

Shouldn't that be the ultimate goal - to be under budget??? I am more impressed that they are not OVER budget. It shows me that they are being responsible...it is nice they are not over budget and asking for levies to be passed.

Are you referring to me?

I could care less what happens in Struthers. I meant a general question as to the fact we are overtaxed by everybody. And since that money was

technically more than what they needed originally, maybe they should have come to the voters and explain that they had made a mistake and had extra money. BTW, I am glad Struthers is getting turf. Their field was a disaster and in the long run, it definitely is the way to go.

Not referring to you as you don’t live in Struthers. I am referring to the people who have been complAining about this since the day they announced it years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do you get so upset?? People come on here to have a conversation and ask questions and Mr. Struthers gets all bent out of shape. Sheesh get outside a little more.

You answer a question. Then someone asks the same question 4 more times. It’s annoying.

Turf was def the way to go, actually the grass was fine and would have continued to be the the little league teams would destroy it.

It’s just the smart way to go. Now the soccer team can play there. The baseball team can practice (they need it) and the football team obviously will use it.

I know I am not even a resident of the great state of Ohio, but will this raise taxes? ;)

What is it... only four months 'til the beginning of the season? Indians on the verge of taking two from the Bravos tonight. Yet, two baseball games are not as good as one football game! Have a good season.

I know I am not even a resident of the great state of Ohio, but will this raise taxes? ;)

What is it... only four months 'til the beginning of the season? Indians on the verge of taking two from the Bravos tonight. Yet, two baseball games are not as good as one football game! Have a good season.

You jinxed it...

Today- 4/24/19

Here’s a few pics of where we are today.

Attachments

• 27B16F85-2B87-4BF2-9659-6ACDA2BEB529.jpg
    27B16F85-2B87-4BF2-9659-6ACDA2BEB529.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 98
  • DB429342-AD7A-40D0-9FB7-D9DC5348730C.jpg
    DB429342-AD7A-40D0-9FB7-D9DC5348730C.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 83
  • 0EFF1353-6547-42CA-ABC6-B313357FE677.jpg
    0EFF1353-6547-42CA-ABC6-B313357FE677.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 82
  • 0DBE4C86-EE05-49C1-8A6B-14152E74BC39.jpg
    0DBE4C86-EE05-49C1-8A6B-14152E74BC39.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 79
So I guess the project is happening. Didn’t believe it truly until all the grass was gone lol

Bleacher angles too low......Why do most HS's invest in a low slope.

Go To YSU, Browns Stadium....high slopes...So the 6'7" guy who sits in front of you doesn't block your vision.

Is there that much added cost to make the 20 rows in HS Stadiums more vertical?

Poland has a nice vertical angle on the "home side". When these new stadiums get built in the area....in todays "day and age"....and have these low angles.....With the technology we have now .......I just question why?

Last edited:
Here’s a few pics of where we are today.

Bleacher angles too low......Why do most HS invest in a low slope.

Go To YSU, Browns Stadium....high slopes...So the 6'7" guy who sits in front of you doesn't block your vision.

Poland has a nice vertical angle on the "home side". When these new stadiums get built in the area.....and have these low angles.....I just question why?

Bleacher angles too low......Why do most HS invest in a low slope.

Poland has a nice vertical angle on the "home side". When these new stadiums get built in the area.....and have these low angles.....I just question why?

They are not doing anything with the bleachers we currently have. They put those in around 10 years ago. I’m not sure why, they really suck.

Hopefully they get that upgraded, it needs done, compared to the one the field house has it’s not even comparable. Wondering when they will
Be finished leveling the field, there’s only a little bit of the away side that needs dig up where the track is