Strongsville cancels opening game

Who was? It seems he was a close friend he is essentially part of his regular circle he interacts with. The photo was also taken while he had lowered his mask to take a drink of water.

Regardless, it’s not like he was swimming up to a pool bar at PIB filled with 500 other people.
Look I wear my mask out of respect and in case it works

But the liberals acting like fauci is some God are pretty scary .... He was telling the country that covid wouldnt have a big impact on America as Trump was stopping travel to China .. which he also disagreed with ... Later gave credit to Trump on that

Lots of revisionist history from 5-6 months ago. Dems usually take decades to change the history books

Look I wear my mask out of respect and in case it works

But the liberals acting like fauci is some God are pretty scary .... He was telling the country that covid wouldnt have a big impact on America as Trump was stopping travel to China .. which he also disagreed with ... Later gave credit to Trump on that

Lots of revisionist history from 5-6 months ago. Dems usually take decades to change the history books

Too bad he didn’t close travel to/from Europe. That’s the COVID strain responsible for the vast majority of deaths.

The horse was so far out of the barn at that point it didn’t matter.
It didn't help that democrat governors sent covid positive patients into nursing homes. That's 40 percent of American deaths

And on March 11 we didn't even have all this info ..We were all still working as normal at ours jobs then. Again revisionist history

Heck pelosi and de Blasio were giving people a list of places to go in late February through mid march

It's just like Cuomo and newsome praising Trump. Saying how he gave them everything they needed and then some. Then they don't even use all the aid and turn on him cuz that's politics

China is to blame for this. But orange man bad for the TDS liberals so they focus there

Btw check what Biden and Obama's guy said on the swine flu. How they did everything wrong and merely got lucky.

Unfortunately, the remaining restrictions are in place largely because a certain percentage of people can’t be trusted to follow the guidelines (see bars closing at 10pm). If more people were willing to follow the guidelines, we’d have opened things back up sooner. Instead, we get Cleveland banning tailgating.
That didn’t answer my question. As long as the virus is still around, how will things ever be able to go back to normal? Assuming we can’t/won’t do a complete lockdown, the virus will be out there. At what point do you think normal activity (gatherings, etc) will be acceptable?

That didn’t answer my question. As long as the virus is still around, how will things ever be able to go back to normal? Assuming we can’t/won’t do a complete lockdown, the virus will be out there. At what point do you think normal activity (gatherings, etc) will be acceptable?

We could be pretty much back to normal now with some minor inconveniences (masks when in crowds and reasonable social distancing) if people would follow the guidelines.

But to your point, my guess (for whatever that's worth) for back to "normal" normal is 6-12 months. That assumes a vaccine and development of new treatments for those infected and just additional research related to the virus to understand the most likely vectors for spread.

Strongsville just ran in a Cross Country meet yesterday. They ran 24 ish boys and 14 ish girl. HS. Ran 3 races with roughly 90 per race for boys teams. 2 girls races with 70-90 per race.

I don't think it's the "normal" gatherings causing us two steps back or at least we do not know it because of the abnormal, the large gatherings. I kind of agree with the middle ground. If people had been strong enough to make a few sacrifices; masks, social distancing, small gatherings particulary with strangers then I think we'd have a better look at our future even if no vaccination is found.