Stop the namecalling and personal attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Yappi should just create a "NO RULES NSFW THUNDERDOME" Forum, where people can just get it out of their system.

I don't know. Howard Stern was funny when he had to communicate and insult creatively within the rules of censorship. I've heard him running wide open, and it's pretty tiresome, actually.

I can not count the times I have come to the debate forum and read the warning about name calling and personal attacks. Would it not be nice if the whole country could take this advice? This is coming from a person you admits to being old and over the age of 70 but has never been the victim of a stroke like some have said just because they do not like my way of thinking.

I can not count the times I have come to the debate forum and read the warning about name calling and personal attacks. Would it not be nice if the whole country could take this advice? This is coming from a person you admits to being old and over the age of 70 but has never been the victim of a stroke like some have said just because they do not like my way of thinking.

Hang in there Al, the clones do that to everybody, hence the name clones

For the record, only one person has called you a stroke victim.......and he's a conservative.

To be clear, I never claimed Al had a stroke. I said his postings resembled someone who was in the middle of a stroke. That could be because of brain damage from something totally unrelated to a stroke for all I know. Big difference.

LOL. So this entire thread was absolutely meaningless lip-service after all. Point proven.
You are allowed to get peoples panties all bunched up...you just can't hang them off of the corner of the bathroom stall.
Step one... pick it out
Step two... shake leg
Step three...shake other leg
Step four... join the party

Can we just go back to celebrating my return?

yay, e_p

giphy.gif

My original question went unanswered, so I am going to repost it until Yappi gives a coherent answer.

What are the actual rules as far as harassment and stalking on here? If there isn't actually going to be any consequences for breaking the "rules", I would like a "green light" that the warnings against those actions aren't actually enforced in any meaningful way, so that I can respond appropriately to the serial trolls. It's only fair that this is clarified.

I'm sure the threat of being beaten up by a girl absolutely terrifies several posters.

Stop the namecalling and personal attacks.... unless you are talking about the President. Seems to be the way this admonishment has been interpreted.

It means calling each other names which the right wing echo chamber does to anyone who disagrees with them of course. They start it and have strength in numbers to support each other and they do just that . Love you USA but many others including pretty much all Dems and non Trumpiphant Repubs get crushed here personally , including the dead and the dying.[McCain} President deserves as much as anyone as he gives it out each day on the hour [Is there a day that goes by he doesn't blame Obama for something ? and doesn't obsess about him?} and is as mean as a snake an incredibly divisive . Without the echo chamber personally attacking any non right views and other dissenters the forum would be dead would it not?

Status
Not open for further replies.