State tournament weigh in/out

Wrestlinglife

Will the kids have an opportunity to weigh out on Friday? Is the weigh in on Saturday in the evening? The format looks odd. Thanks

There are two weigh-ins, Friday morning and then not again until after Session 2 on Saturday. If a wrestler does not make weight on Saturday, they can try on Sunday before Session 4.
You can wrestle in session 3 even if you don't make weight after Session 2?

You can wrestle in session 3 even if you don't make weight after Session 2?

Curious about this too. But I dont think you have to weight out Friday or in on Saturday. Obviously weigh outs/ins on Sat/Sunday are only for the placement finalists.

Also whats the allowance? Friday is +3. do you get +5 for Saturday weigh outs?

That's not the question. The question is the first weigh in for Saturday being in between sessions 2-3. Doesn't really make sense.

5:15 p.m. Weigh-in Begins
6:30 p.m.m Wrestling Begins - Session 3 (Semifinals & Consolation Quarterfinals)
9:10 p.m. Wrestling Ends
** **Weigh-in Ends 30 Minutes After Last Match****

Sunday, March 13
9:00 a.m. Weigh-in Begins
9:30 a.m. Weigh-in Ends

This is really the weigh-out for Sunday as you can still do it Sunday morning to wrestle on Sunday, so session 2/3 is irrelevant from the looks of it. You can basically make weight for Sunday any time just before or during session 3 or in the morning before session 4.

5:15 p.m. Weigh-in Begins
6:30 p.m.m Wrestling Begins - Session 3 (Semifinals & Consolation Quarterfinals)
9:10 p.m. Wrestling Ends
** **Weigh-in Ends 30 Minutes After Last Match****

Sunday, March 13
9:00 a.m. Weigh-in Begins
9:30 a.m. Weigh-in Ends

This is really the weigh-out for Sunday as you can still do it Sunday morning to wrestle on Sunday, so session 2/3 is irrelevant from the looks of it. You can basically make weight for Sunday any time just before or during session 3 or in the morning before session 4.
That makes much more sense. Thanks

During/before session three, it is a weigh-out. If not able to make weight in the weigh-out Saturday night, it becomes a weigh-in on Sunday morning. Failure to make weight on either occasion results in disqualification from the tournament.

During/before session three, it is a weigh-out. If not able to make weight in the weigh-out Saturday night, it becomes a weigh-in on Sunday morning. Failure to make weight on either occasion results in disqualification from the tournament.
Thanks, I was able to get the coach's info. Then I could see that it was just one weigh out on Saturday. It was worded odd in the schedule. At least it tripped me up at first.

That's not the question. The question is the first weigh in for Saturday being in between sessions 2-3. Doesn't really make sense.
My apologies for cluttering your post with my banter...

In the past this weigh-in session is a rolling time period for wrestlers to check weight and make weight for Day 3 of the tournament.