13. Marlington————————3-9
14. Jackson————————--3-11
15. Sandy Valley———————2-5
16. Fairless———————-——2-6
17. Tuslaw————————-—-2-9
18. East Canton———————-2-9
19. Alliance—————————-1-9

**Teams Still in Playoffs
Little surprised about Alliance. Thought they had more of a history in the playoffs.

I'm impressed those Dukes in Marlboro have cranked out 3 playoff wins. They have some tuffness over there.

Also, am I to surmise Minerva has never won a playoff game in its history?

laugh.

how many former obies are in this picture fool.

your team isn't even owned and operated by the Massillon City School District

I hear it's owned and operated by the Massillon Tiger Football Booster Club Inc, and has the corporate logo of the MTFBC Inc on their helmets.

this is a fact. The Massillon City School District must obtain permission from the MTFBC Inc to place its corporate logo on the helmet or to display it anywhere. View attachment 36117View attachment 36116View attachment 36119

The Massillon Tigers are in fact a complete and utter FRAUD.

the school district itself had absolutely nothing to do with the cub in a cage program

it was forced to allow the MTFBC Inc to display the animals at games.

the closest thing to Massillon Tigers is Bishop Sycamore.
Wow, I wasn't 100% sure who this was until you posted a picture of all the dead Tigers.

Ever have Tiger meat Scott? If you slice it thin enough you can feed the whole team.

Rant involving a Firetruck in 3....2....1....

I literally NEVER worry about it at all, I have been all around this country and many parts of the world and there have been many times I wore a Massillon shirt and someone come up to me and started talking about it.
Paul Brown, mckinley game, etc etc.

and they ask you: is it really true that every boy born in the Massillon City Hospital gets a full sized football given to them before they leave?

and you tell them what?

"No, that was all just PR made up by the Boosters Club in 1951 and Paul Brown was long gone by then"

" It was never really true. "

right?

and they ask you: is it really true that every boy born in the Massillon City Hospital gets a full sized football given to them before they leave?

and you tell them what?

"No, that was all just PR made up by the Boosters Club in 1951 and Paul Brown was long gone by then"

" It was never really true. "

right?
Wrong.
As usual

I’m certainly not a Massillon guy, but to argue against their importance to HS football is asinine.
All coach of the year awards and MVP awards, as well as Mr Football should cease to exist, right? I mean, people/press/coaches vote for it based on their opinion. Can’t be trusted.
Someone let the Bear Bryant family, make sure and let The Woody Hayes family and the Buckeyes know too. Tom Osborne is 85, make sure and let him know before he croaks that his titles at Nebraska were voted on.

laugh.

how many former obies are in this picture fool.

your team isn't even owned and operated by the Massillon City School District

I hear it's owned and operated by the Massillon Tiger Football Booster Club Inc, and has the corporate logo of the MTFBC Inc on their helmets.

this is a fact. The Massillon City School District must obtain permission from the MTFBC Inc to place its corporate logo on the helmet or to display it anywhere. View attachment 36117View attachment 36116View attachment 36119

The Massillon Tigers are in fact a complete and utter FRAUD.

the school district itself had absolutely nothing to do with the cub in a cage program

it was forced to allow the MTFBC Inc to display the animals at games.

the closest thing to Massillon Tigers is Bishop Sycamore.
There is the raving nut case coming out. What did a Harley drive by your house and scare you. I thought you were banned on this site.

laugh

show some of them. lets see them.

there should be thousands of them around from 1932 onward.

they should be all over the place, piles of them.
1CA81885-31AB-4794-8B03-5A08EC816611.jpeg

I’m certainly not a Massillon guy, but to argue against their importance to HS football is asinine.
All coach of the year awards and MVP awards, as well as Mr Football should cease to exist, right? I mean, people/press/coaches vote for it based on their opinion. Can’t be trusted.
Someone let the Bear Bryant family, make sure and let The Woody Hayes family and the Buckeyes know too. Tom Osborne is 85, make sure and let him know before he croaks that his titles at Nebraska were voted on.
Don’t bring common sense to the trolls it confuses them and they immediately snap back “well those dont count either” 😂

laugh those junky things they threw out at games.

didnt exist in 1951 when the myth (lie) was created dude.

try again
Wasn’t born in 51’. Neither were you….
By the way it didn’t start until 58’ and they were just the footballs that I sent a pic of.
You probably got one and your dad threw it away because he knew you would never be worth a damn on the field.

Wasn’t born in 51’. Neither were you….
By the way it didn’t start until 58’ and they were just the footballs that I sent a pic of.
You probably got one and your dad threw it away because he knew you would never be worth a damn on the field.
HORSE PUCKEY.

The newsreel is from 1951

gawd you people are such liars.

you can't even keep your own lies straight.

HORSE PUCKEY.

The newsreel is from 1951

gawd you people are such liars.

you can't even keep your own lies straight.
🐂💩
That was just in there for the film. The actual practice didn’t even start until 1958. I’m confused as to why you think this is a lie ?? Because you didn’t get one ? You didn’t get one because it didn’t start until 4 years after you were born. Don’t be mad I have mine and so do my brothers.

🐂💩
That was just in there for the film. The actual practice didn’t even start until 1958. I’m confused as to why you think this is a lie ?? Because you didn’t get one ? You didn’t get one because it didn’t start until 4 years after you were born. Don’t be mad I have mine and so do my brothers.

wow so they just lied just for the film which is what started the whole big fat lie in the first place.

so you are admitting it was a total lie in 1951

there you have it folks. this guy admits that the whole football in every newborn boy's crib was a great big fat lie.

yep.

dude you better check with your buddies who swear on a stack of bibles that every word in Touchdown Town was gospel truth

Last edited:
wow so they just lied just for the film which is what started the whole big fat lie in the first place.

there you have it folks. this guy admits that the whole football in every newborn boy's crib was a great big fat lie.

yep.
What part of this confuses you ??? From 1958 and today, tomorrow and so on when a boy was born at Massillon Hospital they received a miniature football like the pic I posted above. Now since there isn’t a hospital in Massillon if you call the booster club they will make sure you get one.
Call the police I’m sure they will bring you one since they are there daily.

What part of this confuses you ??? From 1958 and today, tomorrow and so on when a boy was born at Massillon Hospital they received a miniature football like the pic I posted above. Now since there isn’t a hospital in Massillon if you call the booster club they will make sure you get one.
Call the police I’m sure they will bring you one since they are there daily.
dude you just made a fool of yourself and admitted that the entire Massillon myth of "every baby boy born in Massillon gets a football" uttered in 1951 and a cornerstone of the Massillon Myth Tradition.

is a total lie, and amazingly with the evidence presented to you and for all the world to see:

you're so stupid that you don't recognize it. ROFLMAO

that my friend is a brand of stupid Ron White talked about when he said:

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID.

yep.

dude you better check with your buddies who swear on a stack of bibles that every word in Touchdown Town was gospel truth

Ladies and gentlemen, we got him.

Gotta hand it to you, you did a better job hiding the glaring mental illness on this screen name than on Blue Devil, or OhBee, or the dozen others. At least you did for a little while.

Last edited by a moderator: