so who would you blame if that was your young daughter?

The law would need to be changed first.
Very true. I bought a nice trailer last time Trump was actually elected thinking I could do my share to help take back America. Learned my lesson on that one. To date I have yet to put one person in there and cross the border.

Which asks the question: why does there need to be a bill on the border? Why not simply enforce the laws on the books?
Which law is not being enforced? Be specific so you can’t deny what you typed later.

The only so called Republicans lauding that bill are fools concerned with an election year narrative.
Romney, Murkowski, Collins, Lankford all voted for the bill, and Sinema, along with Lankford, helped write it. McConnell supported the bill, and claimed other Republican senators did as well, but then voted against it because of criticism from Trump supporters. Again, the bill failed because of Trump’s desperate attempt to get elected so he could somehow avoid paying his legal judgements and stay out of jail. That’s really all he cares about. The presidency, as we have seen, is a great place to grift from.

Bad time to make a joke and that is all you are doing if you thing that bill would do anything to solve the problem. All that bill did was throw more money at the problem and not do anything to stop the problem and that is the thousands and thousands of people coming across illegally. You really should research what was written in the bill then come back and tell us how it was going to stop the problem.
The bill would have given the President the ability to shut down the border whenever daily crossings became excessive, it expediated the asylum review process and moved it to the Dept of Homeland Security and away from Immigration Services, individuals would have to show proof of persecution in their home country (prior all that was required was the possibility of persecution) which would speed up the process and result in most immigrants being turned down, criminal record would result in automatic expulsion, immigration limited to 5,000 immigrants over a seven day period and immigrants without family members would all be detained, increase manpower and technology on the border, and increase air flights back to countries of origin.

Bad time to make a joke and that is all you are doing if you thing that bill would do anything to solve the problem. All that bill did was throw more money at the problem and not do anything to stop the problem and that is the thousands and thousands of people coming across illegally. You really should research what was written in the bill then come back and tell us how it was going to stop the problem.
you think that clown can actually be able to do that?

The bill would have given the President the ability to shut down the border whenever daily crossings became excessive, it expediated the asylum review process and moved it to the Dept of Homeland Security and away from Immigration Services, individuals would have to show proof of persecution in their home country (prior all that was required was the possibility of persecution) which would speed up the process and result in most immigrants being turned down, criminal record would result in automatic expulsion, immigration limited to 5,000 immigrants over a seven day period and immigrants without family members would all be detained, increase manpower and technology on the border, and increase air flights back to countries of origin.
define excessive in BIDENS eyes.... i mean he thinks the border has been secure

You did exactly what the left was hoping for, you believed they were trying to solve the border problem. So now you believe the Republicans are the ones who want an open border and the Dems are the ones who want border control.

Think it is pretty easy to see how simple minded Americans get to the point of voting for either major party. They allow political gesturing to trump basic common sense.

The Republicans are still the party you should want deciding how to best control the border. Nothing has changed in that respect, but several idiot Republican senators allowed themselves to get played.
redgold is a the definition of a GRUBER

Romney, Murkowski, Collins, Lankford all voted for the bill, and Sinema, along with Lankford, helped write it. McConnell supported the bill, and claimed other Republican senators did as well, but then voted against it because of criticism from Trump supporters. Again, the bill failed because of Trump’s desperate attempt to get elected so he could somehow avoid paying his legal judgements and stay out of jail. That’s really all he cares about. The presidency, as we have seen, is a great place to grift from.
so what happens if they just enforce the LAWS already on the books?

U people are deranged. Screw that one murder. How about we stop Americans from robbing, raping, molesting, killing and hating. Then maybe neighborhoods can be safer. One person in NYC doesn't make my city safer.

U people are deranged. Screw that one murder. How about we stop Americans from robbing, raping, molesting, killing and hating. Then maybe neighborhoods can be safer. One person in NYC doesn't make my city safer.
so you are saying , everyone needs to move out of a democrat run neighborhood, is that what you mean?

As I said fools (and RINOs).

You crack me up man. What legal judgments was Trump facing the first time he ran for president? He's running because he wants to fix the country. The legal issues are specifically because he's running for president. It's persecution to end his candidacy.

If you were that one person murdered who just might feel different. I am all for stopping raping molesting and killings. How is hating a crime if no actions are taken.

If you were that one person murdered who just might feel different. I am all for stopping raping molesting and killings. How is hating a crime if no actions are taken.
Magnifying one crime doesn't make out neighborhoods safer. That's the stupidity of the logic used here.

You crack me up man. What legal judgments was Trump facing the first time he ran for president? He's running because he wants to fix the country. The legal issues are specifically because he's running for president. It's persecution to end his candidacy.
Fix the country how? He had four years and he failed. Gee let's just hire the guy who couldn't get the job done

Your party is deranged, and if you can’t see that Biden turned the border into a soup sandwich sheit show on purpose as soon as he took office, your opinion here is not worth a pinch of yit.

Fool.

It’s obvious, he saw as an opportunity to fulfill an authoritarian fantasy and grift like never before. Have you bought your Trumpy Bear or Trump trading cards yet?

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Facts
Everything was better when Trump was President. Everyone knows it. Stay stupid.
Biden presidency after three years:
Lowest unemployment ever for Blacks and women.
Most business start ups in history
All time stock market, over 3900.
Leading economy in the world
Ending inflation without a recession.
Strengthening both NATO and the Indo-Pacific Alliance.
Covid all it finished.
More Americans working than ever before in history.
Price of prescription drugs drastically dropping.
Historic benefits for veterans.
Infrastructure being rebuilt.
CHIPS Act. Significant blow in trade war with China.
Exposed Putin andRussia as a military paper tiger.

And Trump? Please specific accomplishments.

so a young girl gets murdered by a illegal that crossed the border , went to NYC, committed a crime, was let go, before ICE could get him( sancturay city rules, they don't help the ICE agents in cases like this) he moves to georgia and murders a young girl. Have a feeling the THUG was not a very good person where he came from.

so if that was YOUR daughter, who would YOU BLAME?
Myself, for not educating my daughter well enough as her father.