so who would you blame if that was your young daughter?

bigkat

so a young girl gets murdered by a illegal that crossed the border , went to NYC, committed a crime, was let go, before ICE could get him( sancturay city rules, they don't help the ICE agents in cases like this) he moves to georgia and murders a young girl. Have a feeling the THUG was not a very good person where he came from.

so if that was YOUR daughter, who would YOU BLAME?

so a young girl gets murdered by a illegal that crossed the border , went to NYC, committed a crime, was let go, before ICE could get him( sancturay city rules, they don't help the ICE agents in cases like this) he moves to georgia and murders a young girl. Have a feeling the THUG was not a very good person where he came from.

Biden and his border policies first NY and their sanctuary policy second. I am trying but I can't think of a reason to blame Trump but I am sure the liberals will think of something.

It depends.

If you are a liberal you blame the toxic masculinity culture of racist America.

If you are a conservative you blame all the Democrats and Republicans who will not act to close the border, and FJB is at the head of that list.

Moderates believe we should compromise, which I believe means noxious masculinity and a slightly ajar border, or something.

Because he doesn't care. He, along with all of the other open-borders politicians, know that this will be the result of the policies they support.

They have absolutely no loyalty to her, or to you or me.
you are true, and their are plenty of Republicans that stand right next to Biden and the democrats..

i would hope that some liberals on here think a little bit before they respond... I mean Joe hasn't said a DAMN thing about this yet!!! usually he is speaking within hours on things like this...

and now Biden is schuduled to be in Brownsville TX later this week.... will that be the first time he speaks about this murder?

you are true, and their are plenty of Republicans that stand right next to Biden and the democrats..

i would hope that some liberals on here think a little bit before they respond... I mean Joe hasn't said a DAMN thing about this yet!!! usually he is speaking within hours on things like this...

and now Biden is schuduled to be in Brownsville TX later this week.... will that be the first time he speaks about this murder?
I doubt he mentions it. Drawing attention to it would only make himself and his party look bad.

He's probably just going to wait until the story is no longer in the news, and hope people forget about it.

I doubt he mentions it. Drawing attention to it would only make himself and his party look bad.

He's probably just going to wait until the story is no longer in the news, and hope people forget about it.
heard something about Joe tonight, so it took him a YEAR to go to EAST Palestein in Ohio, now he is going to the BORDER, because he hasn't done a dam thing about that for three years when HE OPENED the BORDER.... so what is next maybe something to do with Afganistan, from his f%^$ked up plan there!!

GHSu97ZacAAQA6h

Biden and his border policies first NY and their sanctuary policy second. I am trying but I can't think of a reason to blame Trump but I am sure the liberals will think of something.
You guys keep ignoring that a bipartisan group senators had a bill that would greatly strengthen the border and begin to solve the problem. And what happened? Trump yanked the rug out for politics, and the clowns in the House bent right over for him. Now, who wants to solve the border? Not the selfish, orange criminal that you worship.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Trump stopped the recent bipartisan bill written to greatly help the border for selfish political reasons. Trump is the liar who doesn’t care.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
You guys keep ignoring that a bipartisan group senators had a bill that would greatly strengthen the border and begin to solve the problem. And what happened? Trump yanked the rug out for politics, and the clowns in the House bent right over for him. Now, who wants to solve the border? Not the selfish, orange criminal that you worship.
You are wrong, and stupid.

The Senate bill was awful. 5K border jumpers/day is not border security, stupid.

No. You are the only liar here.
Right. Try watching the news or reading a reputable objective source. You’ll run across quotes from several Republican senators lauding the bipartisan bill. You’ll also read about Trump’s true reason for telling Mike Johnson to kill the bill after Johnson originally reacted favorably to it. Took one phone call from Trump.

Right. Try watching the news or reading a reputable objective source. You’ll run across quotes from several Republican senators lauding the bipartisan bill. You’ll also read about Trump’s true reason for telling Mike Johnson to kill the bill after Johnson originally reacted favorably to it. Took one phone call from Trump.
Fish on the hook.

“Objective”. lol

The Mainstream Media only reports events objectively that happen. They do not otherwise have bias or any agendas to create or push upon the American citizens.

What sources should we look at?

Salon? MSNBC? The Atlantic?

Get outta here with that garbage.

That bill was a farce, did nothing to strengthen the border.

The only so called Republicans lauding that bill are fools concerned with an election year narrative.

that BILL SUCKED!!!!!

again who would you blame for the border issues, it's been going REAL bad since biden used excutrive orders to open up the borders on DAY ONE!!!!

Bad time to make a joke and that is all you are doing if you thing that bill would do anything to solve the problem. All that bill did was throw more money at the problem and not do anything to stop the problem and that is the thousands and thousands of people coming across illegally. You really should research what was written in the bill then come back and tell us how it was going to stop the problem.

Last edited:
You did exactly what the left was hoping for, you believed they were trying to solve the border problem. So now you believe the Republicans are the ones who want an open border and the Dems are the ones who want border control.

Think it is pretty easy to see how simple minded Americans get to the point of voting for either major party. They allow political gesturing to trump basic common sense.

The Republicans are still the party you should want deciding how to best control the border. Nothing has changed in that respect, but several idiot Republican senators allowed themselves to get played.

Stop drinking the kool-aid.

Better late then never, is that your argument?

The bill you reference was a joke. Biden and the open borders crowd in the democrat AND republican party's could have easily manipulated it to ensure a constant stream of illegals invading this country. Even worse, the cartels could adjust their human smuggling operations to exploit the loop holes deliberately placed in the legislation to enable a continued invasion of migrants.

I'll wait a year until Trump is elected and the GOP holds majorities in both houses. Then real & effective border controls and immigration reform can be put in place. It will be worth the wait if you actually want to solve the problem.

Better late then never, is that your argument?

The bill you reference was a joke. Biden and the open borders crowd in the democrat AND republican party's could have easily manipulated it to ensure a constant stream of illegals invading this country. Even worse, the cartels could adjust their human smuggling operations to exploit the loop holes deliberately placed in the legislation to enable a continued invasion of migrants.

I'll wait a year until Trump is elected and the GOP holds majorities in both houses. Then real & effective border controls and immigration reform can be put in place. It will be worth the wait if you actually want to solve the problem.

Hopefully mass deportations are part of the Trump/GOP reform, no matter the cost.