Serious observation

161109-trump-victory-cr-0359_01_204da9782e18c784e0a5dacbcfcbe85c.JPG

29vid-debate-trump-6--videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

The fake tan does not hide how unhealthy Trump really is.
Nor does 23 face lifts hide how old Biden really is. He's crusty.

This isn’t about the debate substance or lack there of, it’s simply an observation that he doesn’t look physically well
I said it in the other thread. He looks like a corpse. If you could put him in a coffin and had him lay still....you would stop to look for breathing.

We really need new blood leading this country. All the way around.

I said it in the other thread. He looks like a corpse. If you could put him in a coffin and had him lay still....you would stop to look for breathing.

We really need new blood leading this country. All the way around.
Totally agree

This was one of the most striking things that I saw from the beginning of the debate. Biden looked frail. I don't remember him looking like that even in the Democratic primaries. The campaign trail and Covid-19 lockdowns have taken a large toll on his body.

" A Harris administration ", I wondered when she said that if she knows something? I could definitely see Biden getting inaugurated in the morning and handing it over to Harris before evening. I agree Biden looks weak and frail.

People (either ignorant or young- or both) seem to forget that this country elected FDR to a FOURTH Term when the guy could no longer walk— and looked like DEATH warmed over— in the middle of probably the second biggest existential crisis the US has faced since its founding—he didn’t even make it 3 more months past inauguration— but that didn’t stop people from re-electing him... Reagan had shown signs of his impending dementia (and was in HIS mid-70’s, similar to these two guys) when he was re-elected in one of the biggest landslides in US presidential history...

This election will NOT be decided by people believing that one candidate or the other is not healthy enough to vote for...

It’s not going to help Trump to keep claiming that Biden is senile; there are TOO many reasons to doubt Trump’s health, vitality, and acuity, as well— and he’s ONLY 3 years younger than the guy he keeps denigrating... the phrase “Pot, meet Kettle” seems to apply here perfectly.

This election will NOT be decided by people believing that one candidate or the other is not healthy enough to vote for...

It’s not going to help Trump to keep claiming that Biden is senile; there are TOO many reasons to doubt Trump’s health, vitality, and acuity, as well— and he’s ONLY 3 years younger than the guy he keeps denigrating... the phrase “Pot, meet Kettle” seems to apply here perfectly.

It will be decided by Voters that want someone to Work For US ..... Not Sell out to China or Ukraine or Russia

Joe paraded his kid around and Got Hunter to Reel in Millions

Countries looking to Buy Favors ? That's a Problem

The most important people in the woke Dem party? Biden, Pelosi, Chuck and RBG. The most important in the Pub party? Trump, McConnel

It will be decided by Voters that want someone to Work For US ..... Not Sell out to China or Ukraine or Russia

Apparently, there are NOT ENOUGH of the kind of voters that you believe agree with you.

The most important people in the woke Dem party? Biden, Pelosi, Chuck and RBG. The most important in the Pub party? Trump, McConnel
You got three of ‘em right— the other one’s dead— it‘d be like saying that Reagan is one of the top four Most important in the Republican Party TODAY.

It's interesting to note that the orignal post was laughed at by two Hate Trumpsters on here. The thing is anyone who has been around elderly at all for any length of time can see the obvious deterioration in Joe Biden's health. I think the original post makes a very good point, do you really want to see Kamala Harris as President? This woman couldn't even garner 4% of the Democrats support when she was runnig on her own. She is way far left and will push through a heavy far left agenda if in fact Joe wins and then is unable to serve.

It would be intersting to know what kind of drugs Joe was using last night because he held up better than I expected but he did have a few incidents again where he started to really fumble his words.

With this discussion and the discusion about the debate it is interesting to see how combative and unrealistic the Hate Trumpsters are being. This is what we'll get also if Biden wins. Like Trump said last night elections have consequences and I truly fear for the consequences the USA will succomb to if Biden wins and theDemocrats retain control of the House. They will make DC and Puerto Rico states if they have to to gain control of the Senate as well. Over the past 4 years the Democrat leadership has shown themselves to be a pretty ruthless evil bunch. Part of why they want Trump out is because Trump and Barr are beginning to uncover just how corrupt things were under Obama and most likely Bill Clinton too.

It's ironic all these charges about Russian Collusion when the reality was it was Hillary mostlikely colluding and Obama was trying to cover it up.

Last edited:

Hi pot, meet kettle. Putin owns Trump, obviously. Donald paraded his kids right into the white house, to get them millions.

Different people age differently went to a woodworkers group talk and this older man not much more than me by looking at him walked in The speaker new him and stopped an spoke to him and then said tell the people how old your are and he smiled and says 94 and I can't stay got things I need to get done and out the door and down the road he drove.

Different people age differently went to a woodworkers group talk and this older man not much more than me by looking at him walked in The speaker new him and stopped an spoke to him and then said tell the people how old your are and he smiled and says 94 and I can't stay got things I need to get done and out the door and down the road he drove.
Very true. One of my favorite books to read was written by a Waldo Mcburney, Quinter Kansas titled "A look back at my first 100 years".
I read it in the 90's and it truly was fascinating with his perception of life and time.

He had a serious heart attack in his 80's and took up running as a way to improve heart health. By the time he hit his early 100's he was setting world records in the mile.

It has became my belief our mind has much to do with how old we are. I have a 56 year old brother who is single, no kids, three failed marriages, smokes, can't hold a job for more than 6 months and admits having nothing for which to live. The guy acts like he is 90 with one foot in the grave and always talks in geriatric terms. My prediction, unless he changes his mindset he wont live to see 65.

Oh , back to Waldo, he did e eventually die at 108 or something like that.

And YET— a MAJORITY of the VOTERS STILL plan to vote for Biden ANYWAY—that should make you (and Trump) feel good— as that (using his political career to enrich himself and his family) is exactly what Trump has been doing for the last four years.
According to Happy and the NY Times, Trump is broke. How has he enriched himself?

I’ve worked in geriatrics for the last thirty years and Joe Biden is not well. I’m not talking mentally so much as physically. You can see the gaunt facial features and he has lost weight. These are not good signs and the first thing we look for in the elderly is weight loss. I really believe he won’t make it for four years as president and the fact of the matter is there is a strong possibility that Harris will be our president during this time. This is not a smart aleck post and is not intended to troll. I believe Biden has a very good chance of winning this election and just making an observation.
It's the Harris administration, they've already told us.

Trump himself looks much thinner in the face, the beginning to the end. He's already had one stroke and is unable to drink a bottle of water with out using both hands.
Trumplicans are foolish.
He seems pretty healthy for a guy who stroked out...hes certainly not hiding in his basement or calling it a day before noon.