Search for missing woman continues; Brian Laundrie is person of interest

You just answered your question if I wanted to disappear and not be found, I would pick Kalamazoo. I have never been there, never said to anyone I sure would like to live in Kalamazoo. Look at all the places that were named when the search for Laundie happened, they were places he had been and places people knew he liked in the past. I bet when the search for Elvis started the first place they searched was in Las Vegas.
According to Heywood Banks, Kalamazoo does not even have one. Don't go there looking for a zoo.
According to the zoological society, Columbus doesn't have one either.

Well...I got it mostly correct. Wasn't counting on the high water. lol
Seems the parents knew exactly where he was all along. The miraculously led the search team right to an area they "just remembered ".

Bill Cunningham of WLW expects the parents to be charged with helping Brian escape soon.

You just answered your question if I wanted to disappear and not be found, I would pick Kalamazoo. I have never been there, never said to anyone I sure would like to live in Kalamazoo. Look at all the places that were named when the search for Laundie happened, they were places he had been and places people knew he liked in the past. I bet when the search for Elvis started the first place they searched was in Las Vegas.
As it should, there are hundreds of Elvi in Vegas

I have been loosely following this story/thread, sorry if I missed this or if it’s already been discussed, but, why so much coverage? I’m sorry for what happened to the young lady, but she certainly can’t be the only woman to ever go missing/murdered by significant other… How much money are we spending to find this cowards remains? How is it determined to “keep spending” on a case? I seriously don’t know how those determinations are made. Just seems like a lot of attention being given to this specific case when I’m sure there are similar situations (significant other involved murder/kidnapping) occurring daily.

They found a body and what is taking so long to tell us if it is him. They kept saying dental would tell us and that could be done in a matter of hours and here we are going into days. Did some gator eat his head?

I have been loosely following this story/thread, sorry if I missed this or if it’s already been discussed, but, why so much coverage? I’m sorry for what happened to the young lady, but she certainly can’t be the only woman to ever go missing/murdered by significant other… How much money are we spending to find this cowards remains? How is it determined to “keep spending” on a case? I seriously don’t know how those determinations are made. Just seems like a lot of attention being given to this specific case when I’m sure there are similar situations (significant other involved murder/kidnapping) occurring daily.
I presume it is because she is a white female, that much I know.

If I had to guess, she is at least mildly attractive or better.

I dont know, I have not followed it at all.

This entire particular case consumed such a large area that the coverage and spending was a must to “solve” the case. Killed in Wyoming. Her Van arrives back in Florida without her. Her debit card was used, who knows how many places between Wyoming and Florida. Feds issue a Warrant for his Arrest for debit card fraud. Parents say he is missing but went to Carlton Reserve. Info comes out that him and his Parents went camping before some of the above occurred. Wyoming to Florida and who knows where in between cost a lot of money to investigate/search.

sorry if I missed this or if it’s already been discussed, but, why so much coverage? I’m sorry for what happened to the young lady, but she certainly can’t be the only woman to ever go missing/murdered by significant other…

She was a social media "influencer", which seems to influence hard-news coverage nowadays. In addition to being blonde and cute.

Suspected human remains recovered on October 20 in a Florida park are those of Brian Laundrie, the FBI announced on Thursday. The FBI said dental record analysis confirmed the identification. Laundrie, the sole person of interest in the death of his fiancée Gabby Petito, was reported missing on September 17.
It will be interesting to find out the cause of death. Self-inflicted? Accidental? Other?

It will be interesting to find out the cause of death. Self-inflicted? Accidental? Other?
Good chance they won't be able to find out....

However, I'm hearing they found a note in his backpack...

Dear Mom and Dad,

I'm a coward........ but you already knew that.

Brian

The most recent info I have found on this is that after the autopsy, the police concluded that he "probably" died of suicide. But no mention of how the suicide was done. That seem weird.