Search for missing woman continues; Brian Laundrie is person of interest

Sorry...my daughter is never going to go on a trip with her boyfriend before they are married.
I usually agree with you but can’t on this one. If your adult daughter goes to a School/Work or both and can afford to miss either to go on a trip, you should give her your thoughts if asked but let her make the decision.

The next big surprise will be when he is found. Will he be dead by his own hand? Will he be hiding out? Will he be found in some far off country?

The next big surprise will be when he is found. Will he be dead by his own hand? Will he be hiding out? Will he be found in some far off country?
I think he may already be dead????????. Cameras and Cell Phone videos are literally everywhere these days and no sign of him at all. I think his parents are scum of the earth also!

I think he may already be dead????????. Cameras and Cell Phone videos are literally everywhere these days and no sign of him at all. I think his parents are scum of the earth also!
He's dead and festering even as we speak. Possum chow, buzzard bait, whatever. Some local yellow jackets are flying him back to their crib in tiny little chunks.

As much as I hate stories like this, if it keeps the media from talking about covid and politics 24/7, let's go.
I'm done. It sucks, but sad isn't really newsworthy at this point. It's a deflection. What did we miss during JonBenet-gate ? I'd guess it could be something weighing you down in life somehow right now.

Picture from the area she was found. Whether it is related or not is unknown. Maybe old or fresh in the last couple of days. Definitely leads to more discussion about this event:

1632247375876.png

Autopsy now confirms missing woman's remains are Gabby Petito and her death is now being ruled a homicide. Cause of death is pending.

My question remains: How in the world did the FBI let her boyfriend "disappear" so easily?

Autopsy now confirms missing woman's remains are Gabby Petito and her death is now being ruled a homicide. Cause of death is pending.

My question remains: How in the world did the FBI let her boyfriend "disappear" so easily?
I think this PoS had pretty good “head start” for lack of a better word on Everyone. She wasn’t reported missing I don’t think till 9/11. This is why his parents are scum to me, he supposedly returned to Florida on 9/1 in her Van and they didn’t ask one word about her, his fiancé. WTF!

I think this PoS had pretty good “head start” for lack of a better word on Everyone. She wasn’t reported missing I don’t think till 9/11. This is why his parents are scum to me, he supposedly returned to Florida on 9/1 in her Van and they didn’t ask one word about her, his fiancé. WTF!
I really haven’t been paying that much attention, but didn’t he hang around for quite a while trying to “act natural”, until they found her ?

She slapped him, he slapped back, she fell and hit her head on a rock. He covered it up, panicked, headed home, his parents saved his butt like they always did, which is why we got to this point.

Nothing about this is funny except for the fact that this is a microcosm of today. A couple of young spoiled idiots thought they were gonna go "see the world" and post it on social media, you know, to make everyone jealous of their "awesome" time, on someone else's dime and they quickly figured out life takes work and is not a Disney movie. Run-on. RIP girl, your life is no more valuable than some mythical fat black jogger in SF. :ROFLMAO:

She slapped him, he slapped back, she fell and hit her head on a rock. He covered it up, panicked, headed home, his parents saved his butt like they always did, which is why we got to this point.

Nothing about this is funny except for the fact that this is a microcosm of today. A couple of young spoiled idiots thought they were gonna go "see the world" and post it on social media, you know, to make everyone jealous of their "awesome" time, on someone else's dime and they quickly figured out life takes work and is not a Disney movie. Run-on. RIP girl, your life is no more valuable than some mythical fat black jogger in SF. :ROFLMAO:
Ok Joy, you’ve turned into a meathead

Not too many fat joggers of any hue.

Another headscratcher for me: Misdirection by the boyfriend's parents, anyone? The police are spending a lot of time searching the vast Florida reserve where Brian Laundrie's parents said he last went. That's probably exactly where he DIDN'T go, but the parents knew the police would waste a lot of time there. It gives their boy a nice head start to Mexico (or wherever) when the police are focusing on a 25,000 acre Florida nature reserve where he isn't.

Maybe I'm wrong, but he's MILES away from the nature reserve.