Votes: 79 79.0%
  • Ansonia by 1-8

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Ansonia by 9-16

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ansonia by 17+

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters

The happiest guy to see this matchup is the basketball coach, at Marion.
No doubt. Finally able to start hoops on time for the st13ners.

Here is the question....has Marion ever been running clocked?

Just may see it next Friday

No doubt. Finally able to start hoops on time for the st13ners.

Here is the question....has Marion ever been running clocked?

Just may see it next Friday
Never had a running clock put on them at any point in any game. I'm going to make a bold prediction that Marion Local covers -2.5. I'll give you Ansonia +2.5. Being a good church boy, you may not understand gambling lingo. It means Ansonia can lose by two points and you still win. You're getting a bargain here. Jump on it.

Never had a running clock put on them at any point in any game. I'm going to make a bold prediction that Marion Local covers -2.5. I'll give you Ansonia +2.5. Being a good church boy, you may not understand gambling lingo. It means Ansonia can lose by two points and you still win. You're getting a bargain here. Jump on it.
I'll drop some Catholic gambling lingo you may comprehend....

This matchup is a big bingo game, and ansonia has been spotted B I N G.....

Heard there's a stud Ansonia football player from the early seventies that is now a Steiner. Anyone know who that could be?

Even with all of your unusual posts, I'm gonna keep on lovin' you ... or at least continue to enjoy your substantial sandbagging.
What I Do Wanna Know is after they lose does Marion fire Goodwin? I say you Don’t Let Him Go, this is temporary your just Ridin The Storm Out. That’s all I got, so in conclusion In This Letter I pick the Tigers big, they are a bunch of Tough Guys. It’s Time for Me to fly!

What I Do Wanna Know is after they lose does Marion fire Goodwin? I say you Don’t Let Him Go, this is temporary your just Ridin The Storm Out. That’s all I got, so in conclusion In This Letter I pick the Tigers big, they are a bunch of Tough Guys. It’s Time for Me to fly!
Goodwin will ride into the sunset after next season and then the Flyers will likely become another also ran. This game should be at Greenville, but OHSAA will likely put it at Sidney, Piqua, or Wapak.

If by some chance Marion walks away with a victory, there will be a giant asterisk next to the win because Ansonia has guys hurt.
We get it Marion is going to win! We also get that Ansonia FootballFan 17 is passionate about Ansonia and a little over the top. But creating an account just to mock him and Ansonia is childish as well!
FootballFan17 doesn’t represent the whole town of Ansonia- most fans are very proud of Ansonia’s season and very aware that Marion is at a whole different level than everyone else in the state, especially as a small school!

Would either school be allowed to play at the same stadium they played at in week 13? (Piqua, Lima Shawnee)

Heard there's a stud Ansonia football player from the early seventies that is now a Steiner. Anyone know who that could be?
I know who you are talking about did not know he moved to Marion Local area. Was a stud rb who I believed had an offer to ND unfortunately tore his ACL (I think) in HS. Can't recall the name though.

We get it Marion is going to win! We also get that Ansonia FootballFan 17 is passionate about Ansonia and a little over the top. But creating an account just to mock him and Ansonia is childish as well!
FootballFan17 doesn’t represent the whole town of Ansonia- most fans are very proud of Ansonia’s season and very aware that Marion is at a whole different level than everyone else in the state, especially as a small school!
I promise it’s not that serious. Ansonia should 100% be proud of what they’ve accomplished and definitely shouldn’t go into next week feeling like they’ve already lost just because they’re playing Marion.

We.Are.Tigerball. Earned by the blood, sweat and tears of past, present and future Tigerball players. Yes, Tigerball began as a smash mouth, try to stop us offense. As it has returned, it has a new meaning for these Tigers. It is Tigerball. Unless you (Sonny Fulks) have stepped on Hole Field as a V Tiger, never refer to another team as "Tigerball" with a twist. We are a brotherhood titled Tigerball.
Go Flyers!

Last edited: