Pregnant “ Black” woman stealing alcohol shot by police.

In your opinion but that is not the law.
1694121230935.png

"So you are good with someone shooting in a public area? You really think he saw the person walk behind the car? " The Thugs do it all the time, more cases of innocent bystanders getting shot in the hood, than police shootings a non compliant ILLEGALL resisting subject in a parking lot who accelerated using her car as a weapon.
I don't care about the Thugs. We aren't paying thugs to keep us safe. I certainly don't expect the police to take unlocking a car with the keys locked in to 36 seconds later shooting and killing someone that may or may not have stolen something. Shooting in a public parking lot with people passing by in the background. The police are supposed to be better than thugs not equal to. It's illegal to to drive over the speed limit. You don't get shot over it. The girl turned the wheel about as far right as she could. Clear indication she was not trying to run the cop over. He did everything wrong. Can't excuse what she did, but he failed big time. She was going under 2mph. I've parked cars at football games and had people do much worse than that. Terrible police work.

I don't care about the Thugs. We aren't paying thugs to keep us safe. I certainly don't expect the police to take unlocking a car with the keys locked in to 36 seconds later shooting and killing someone that may or may not have stolen something. Shooting in a public parking lot with people passing by in the background. The police are supposed to be better than thugs not equal to. It's illegal to to drive over the speed limit. You don't get shot over it. The girl turned the wheel about as far right as she could. Clear indication she was not trying to run the cop over. He did everything wrong. Can't excuse what she did, but he failed big time. She was going under 2mph. I've parked cars at football games and had people do much worse than that. Terrible police work.
The vehicle was used as a weapon whether you like it or not, and the officer is entitled to react to the threat stopping the threat. Hitting him was unavoidable during her ILLEGAL FLEEING AND RESISTING after being told a dozen times she was a suspect and to exit the vehicle. The officer doesn't have to high jump over the oncoming vehicle, she was well aware she may hit him. You and Blo V keep trying to clim the vehicle was going under 2 mph, she "accelerated" the vehicle was moving faster than that and again unless you were in that situation you have no idea how much of a threat it actually was. A jury will NEVER be able to agree that the vehicle moving forward was absolutely no threat to the officer, go ahead stand in front of your car and have your wife accelerate when you're 3 feet away, even at 5 mph let's see what happens Nw#2.

"Associated Press

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Ta’Kiya Young treated her two little boys like kings, dressing them sharply, letting them have too many sweets, cooking them big gourmet meals of T-bone steak with broccoli, cheese and rice.

The royal life also awaited her unborn daughter.

When Young found out she was pregnant with her third child — a girl — she was thrilled. The 21-year-old Ohio mom and aspiring social worker bought a stack of adorable onesies in anticipation of the baby’s arrival. She scheduled a photo shoot to show off her baby bump. She applied for public housing"

So she applied for public housing while pretending " her kids were "kings" feeding them t bones? Who's paying for all this Lala land BS? More IRRESPONSIBILITY just like thieving booze while pregnant and feeling entitled enough to ILLEGALLY RESIST AND FLEE. "ROYAL LIFE" ? The queen is dead fool, and based on your own lazy ILLEGAL irresponsible actions and pretend lifestyle stupidity so are you.

"Associated Press

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Ta’Kiya Young treated her two little boys like kings, dressing them sharply, letting them have too many sweets, cooking them big gourmet meals of T-bone steak with broccoli, cheese and rice.

When Young found out she was pregnant with her third child — a girl — she was thrilled. The 21-year-old Ohio mom and aspiring social worker bought a stack of adorable onesies in anticipation of the baby’s arrival. She scheduled a photo shoot to show off her baby bump. She applied for public housing"

So she applied for public housing while pretending " her kids were "kings" feeding them t bones? Who's paying for all this Lala land BS? More IRRESPONSIBILITY just like thieving booze while pregnant and feeling entitled enough to ILLEGALLY RESIST AND FLEE. "ROYAL LIFE" ? The queen is dead fool, and based on your own lazy ILLEGAL irresponsible actions and pretend lifestyle stupidity so are you.

This is what happens when you live 24-7 in a bubble of politics and fear.

Hey boys, read paragraph 4 one more time then SMASH that LIKE BUTTON for the tripper.

I admit she drove forward, drove the officer back, knocked him off his feet and then he fired in self defense. When she is shot, no more pressure on the gas, car slows and becomes less of a threat. Evidence from you he was "not injured in the slightest." Throughout the thread you have been consistently shown to make false statement.
He was injured? He seemed fine while he was chasing the driverless car all over the lot.

This is what happens when you live 24-7 in a bubble of politics and fear.

Hey boys, read paragraph 4 one more time then SMASH that LIKE BUTTON for the tripper.
50% of his posts need edited by the moderator. It seems he was banned once and then came back under a new screen name. He is not well.

HaHa. The tripper is so triggered he's responding directly to the ASSOCIATED PRESS.

He got all ate up by an article that is nothing more than soft served BS and a waste of printed space.

50% of his posts need edited by the moderator. It seems he was banned once and then came back under a new screen name. He is not well.
The truth upsets you NW? Valid questions surround the lack of responsibility around the pregnant booze thieving feeling entitled enough to ILLEGALLY RESIST AND FLEE. Making excuses for bad behavior and blaming the cop for her actions means ...you are not well.

HaHa. The tripper is so triggered he's responding directly to the ASSOCIATED PRESS.

He got all ate up by an article that is nothing more than soft served BS and a waste of printed space.
The article is false NW? lol Sure lets hear the rest of excuses instead of accountability and irresponsible behaviors exhibited by the "queen" and her little t bone eating "kings". While applying for public housing LOLOL

The article is false NW? lol Sure lets hear the rest of excuses instead of accountability and irresponsible behaviors exhibited by the "queen" and her little t bone eating "kings". While applying for public housing LOLOL
Hey, Any reasonable person would read that article and realize that it's fluffy feel good piece for the family, and that it's chock full of bullchit, and is a waste of printed space.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the AP article in our local paper and cringed. I really can't believe a professional writer / paper can put this out there. It's really a slam job on the cops. Glossed over in this article was the fact that she shoplifted. Dressed her kids well?? Hmmm... wonder how good she was at shoplifting??
How do you ever run a good society when citizens have no fear of anything happening to them for committing crimes? The mom is a piece of work. I mean any responsibility for having a kid who's expecing her 3rd at age 21? Shoplifting? My guess is she's had other run ins with the law.

Bullying?? What do you want the cops to do, Say "Ta'kiya, now would you please stop and exit the car - but only if you want to. We see you're stealing and want to arrest you." Daily there are posts on social media where customers are going into stores and just filling their bags with items and walking out, not paying for them. Stores are scared to do anything because of the repercussions to their staff so they just let people leave. Where are we at today? It's sad, it's really really sad.

"Associated Press

American Propaganda is the best in the world

You should start a thread about blacks on welfare. There would be no reason for you to leave it.
I like to know where my tax money goes by having children they can't afford. I also like to reinforce the correlation of the EXCUSES related to breaking the law, instead of good old IRRESPONSIBILITY ......LAZINESS....and the facade they are deserved some sort of ENTITLEMENT like ILLEGALLY RESISTING ARREST!

Last edited by a moderator:
All this said, and I am a police supporter, but I do have to ask why fire... In this day and age if I were a cop I am not sure I'd discharge my weapon in most situations. Let her speed away, it's not worth the legal issues or pension issues he may have gotten himself into. I would think that would enter my thinking, but I know these things happen fast.
So what you are saying is each and every time you as a police officer are in a situation that might need you to discharge your weapon you are going to have to think about the all legal issues and even your pension issue before you draw and fire your weapon. Does your wife know she will no doubt be a widow soon?

All this said, and I am a police supporter, but I do have to ask why fire... In this day and age if I were a cop I am not sure I'd discharge my weapon in most situations. Let her speed away, it's not worth the legal issues or pension issues he may have gotten himself into. I would think that would enter my thinking, but I know these things happen fast.
Because we know the outcome, you can have this opinion. But, at the time, you can't do that. You don't know if she's going to run over the cop, run over other innocent bystanders, go crash her car into a pole and kill her kids, I mean we simply do not know. She's at the scene, and your job is to not let her get away.
Also unknown, she may have a gun herself, we don't know that. My standard in this is that police are trained to do certain things. Most of the times citizens are acting out of emotion. I'm going to side with the cops about 99% of the time. And we say it way too often. Why isn't just abiding with what the cops say not the best option? If you feel otherwise, you'll get your day in court. Fleeing the scene is rarely a good idea.

Because we know the outcome, you can have this opinion. But, at the time, you can't do that. You don't know if she's going to run over the cop, run over other innocent bystanders, go crash her car into a pole and kill her kids, I mean we simply do not know. She's at the scene, and your job is to not let her get away.
Also unknown, she may have a gun herself, we don't know that. My standard in this is that police are trained to do certain things. Most of the times citizens are acting out of emotion. I'm going to side with the cops about 99% of the time. And we say it way too often. Why isn't just abiding with what the cops say not the best option? If you feel otherwise, you'll get your day in court. Fleeing the scene is rarely a good idea.
Cops do not act with emotion?

Resisting arrest is illegal, for good reason. To protect the public is reason #1. A police officer should be able to use ANY means possible to arrest a suspect/criminal. You simply can NOT have a law abiding society otherwise which for obvious reasons is unacceptable to the majority who obey the law and pay taxes to uphold it. We can't have criminals/suspects just say "sorry officer you're not arresting me today" Who in the **** thinks that is a good idea? I'll tell you who CRIMINALS thats it!

Resisting arrest is illegal, for good reason. To protect the public is reason #1. A police officer should be able to use ANY means possible to arrest a suspect/criminal. You simply can NOT have a law abiding society otherwise which for obvious reasons is unacceptable to the majority who obey the law and pay taxes to uphold it. We can't have criminals/suspects just say "sorry officer you're not arresting me today" Who in the **** thinks that is a good idea? I'll tell you who CRIMINALS thats it!
I know, right? Well, unless you commit one of those white collar crimes. Then you can just make an appointment to show up when it's most convenient for you. Lol. So, yeah. It's not a one-size-fits-all approach.

Resisting arrest is illegal.

I must've missed it. I'll pull up the video..........................someone tell me the time stamp where she is informed that she is under arrest, or maybe even when an attempt to place her under arrest occurred. Thanks in advance.

*Me thinks that this is another one that will go unanswered by the boys*

Last edited:
He was injured? He seemed fine while he was chasing the driverless car all over the lot.
Gosh a ruddies there is a difference in your statements as usual
You said "He was not injured in the slightest."
and now its he seemed fine."
that he continued doing his job, is not proof he was not injured.
"chasing the driverless car all over the lot" gosh is that overstatement.

Her paternal grandmother, Nadine Young, who helped raise her, recalled Ta’Kiya (tah-KEYE'-ah) as a high-spirited prankster and a popular, “fun-loving, feisty young lady" who nevertheless struggled with the sudden death of her mother last year, and who was just beginning to find her way in life.

The effort to nominate Ta’Kiya for sainthood is on in the media. But Gosh, “The feisty, fun loving young lady” been convicted of disorderly conduct, and has an open warrant out for petty theft. And Grandmother Nadine Young who raised her, who now calls her “a fun loving, feisty young lady” had a protection order against “the fun loving, feisty young lady” It was the second one Granny had obtained. And Nadine called the police when “the fun loving, feisty young lady” showed up at her. The “fun loving and feisty young lady” fled before police arrived, but Granny filled out a witness statement to the event.

Her paternal grandmother, Nadine Young, who helped raise her, recalled Ta’Kiya (tah-KEYE'-ah) as a high-spirited prankster and a popular, “fun-loving, feisty young lady" who nevertheless struggled with the sudden death of her mother last year, and who was just beginning to find her way in life.

The effort to nominate Ta’Kiya for sainthood is on in the media. But Gosh, “The feisty, fun loving young lady” been convicted of disorderly conduct, and has an open warrant out for petty theft. And Grandmother Nadine Young who raised her, who now calls her “a fun loving, feisty young lady” had a protection order against “the fun loving, feisty young lady” It was the second one Granny had obtained. And Nadine called the police when “the fun loving, feisty young lady” showed up at her. The “fun loving and feisty young lady” fled before police arrived, but Granny filled out a witness statement to the event.
People like her think RESISTING ILLEGALLY is their right of passage toward the ghetto lottery.

Don't be scared of her anymore. She's dead.

Or do you see scary dead people on your trips?

Last edited:

Good Info is Good Info, but I couldn't SMASH that LIKE BUTTON because this stuff has already been posted twice that I know of. Someone else SMASHED it for ya.