PREDICTION DIV 2 STATE TITLE GAME REMATCH LASALLE VS Massillon/HOBAN

The stalking claim is just part of the Boogeyman story you have to create to try to convince yourself that I'm not telling the truth. Especially, since you're embarrassed by it and won't face it. You folk love to talk so just keeping an open ear provides lots of transfer information as well as the occasional newspaper article concerning the Akron-Massillon underground tunnel.
Jumacius Portis - from Buchtel SR
Martavien Johnson - from Buchtel SR
Mike Miller - from Buchtel SR
Wiltrell Hartson - from Beechwood Soph
Andrai Jones - from Beechwood Soph
Te’Jamere Nash - from Beechwood JR
Freddie Lenix - from Beechwood Soph
There is your truth old man, it’s not like it’s a secret. I certainly don’t act like Massillon doesn’t have transfers like you do with Jackson.

And don't forget those two highly sought running backs you THOUGHT you had but something went sideways. And top it off with just one behind the largest Competitive Balance # of any public school in the State.
You can't win with your own.

Last edited:
And don't forget those two highly sought running backs you THOUGHT you had but something went sideways. And top it off with the second largest Competitive Balance # of any public school in the State.
So I should forget 2 running backs that are not on the team ??? Ummm ok should I also forget the other 1,000’s of kids who aren’t on the Massillon Tigers this season? God you are really grasping.
“We can’t win with our ownexcept we have a hell of a lot more kids on the team then the 7 transfers I listed above.
Keep grasping
Keep grasping
Keep grasping
But you will never be right !!!!
So after a 30-0 woodshed beating does that also mean Jackson can’t win with their own either ? Charmin

So I should forget 2 running backs that are not on the team ??? Ummm ok should I also forget the other 1,000’s of kids who aren’t on the Massillon Tigers this season? God you are really grasping.
“We can’t win with our ownexcept we have a hell of a lot more kids on the team then the 7 transfers I listed above.
Keep grasping
Keep grasping
Keep grasping
But you will never be right !!!!
So after a 30-0 woodshed beating does that also mean Jackson can’t win with their own either ? Charmin

The season just started. ?

There is your truth old man, it’s not like it’s a secret. I certainly don’t act like Massillon doesn’t have transfers like you do with Jackson.
Transfers had little affect for Massillon week 1
Returning players Venson and Ballard were studs.
As far as transfers..
Portis had a fumble, 3 tackles.
Johnson really fast. 3 Rec 3 tackles
(Not sure why the kid only got a few touches)
Didn’t even notice the other kids played vs Eds.
Same Coaches. They won’t get by Hoban. Did pick Mass, been back and fourth but unless they change OC they never a shot to get that far especially being Hoban has the best front in all of D2.

Transfers had little affect for Massillon week 1
Returning players Venson and Ballard were studs.
As far as transfers..
Portis had a fumble, 3 tackles.
Johnson really fast. 3 Rec 3 tackles
(Not sure why the kid only got a few touches)
Didn’t even notice the other kids played vs Eds.
Same Coaches. They won’t get by Hoban. Did pick Mass, been back and fourth but unless they change OC they never a shot to get that far especially being Hoban has the best front in all of D2.
Better check those #’s again Portis had
7 solo
tackles and 1 ast.
Martavien has 1 solo and 1 ast, 3 rec and 1 rush.
Miller has 2 solo and 2 ast.
Ya we heard “we won’t beat Hoban” all of last year also. ? ???

And don't forget those two highly sought running backs you THOUGHT you had but something went sideways. And top it off with just one behind the largest Competitive Balance # of any public school in the State.
Jackson....1 playoff win ALL TIME....thats the epitome of not being able to win with your own. Maybe that why the sudden surge in taking in transfers?

We’ve got a real Bill Belichick Here! ?
And your Einstein right the object of football is to score more points then the other team, and try to stop them from scoring. hell my 4 yr old knows that ... I'm just stating facts suck it up buttercup .. I'd be more worried about giving up that many points then losing by 1 point to a state power..

This whole thread.

Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 7.53.00 AM.png

And your Einstein right the object of football is to score more points then the other team, and try to stop them from scoring. hell my 4 yr old knows that ... I'm just stating facts suck it up buttercup .. I'd be more worried about giving up that many points then losing by 1 point to a state power..
Your 4 year old sounds very intelligent!

This from Cleveland.com
• A 19-4 edge in first downs.
• A 426-107 edge in total yardage, including 268-82 in rushing yards.

Turnovers were 4-2 maybe 1 was a pic 6
Hoban punted 1 time. Downed on the 1

After what I watched Saturday night, all I can say to Massillon fans is
I certainly hope you know how to pray. The Tiger's don't want any part
of the Knights' team I saw destroy St. Eds 35-0. It should have been worse.
Penalties in a couple of key situations derailed Knight drives. The biggest
was a holding penalty on a beautiful Shane Hamm bomb to the Eagles'
5 yard line. If I remember correctly, the Knight's failed to score on the
drive after the penalty. I'm not going to recap the entire game or highlight
Knight players. They are LOADED with college talent. And I don't see Massillon
coming away with a 'W' should they meet in the playoffs.

After what I watched Saturday night, all I can say to Massillon fans is
I certainly hope you know how to pray. The Tiger's don't want any part
of the Knights' team I saw destroy St. Eds 35-0. It should have been worse.
Penalties in a couple of key situations derailed Knight drives. The biggest
was a holding penalty on a beautiful Shane Hamm bomb to the Eagles'
5 yard line. If I remember correctly, the Knight's failed to score on the
drive after the penalty. I'm not going to recap the entire game or highlight
Knight players. They are LOADED with college talent. And I don't see Massillon
coming away with a 'W' should they meet in the playoffs.
You're right....because teams don't improve in a month....I mean....the best and only way to judge a team is by basing it off of common opponent. Guess I'll spend the holiday putting my Tiger stuff back in storage....thanks for the heads up Gar.

Even in a 6 week season, it's way too early to make any pronouncements what a potential week 10 or 11 matchup would look like. After watching late season injuries fizzle out Hoban's run last year, there's too many variables that can change the course of any season. There's also the nightmare scenario of a potential state title team having to forfeit a playoff game. Can't imagine what that would look like.

Even in a 6 week season, it's way too early to make any pronouncements what a potential week 10 or 11 matchup would look like. After watching late season injuries fizzle out Hoban's run last year, there's too many variables that can change the course of any season. There's also the nightmare scenario of a potential state title team having to forfeit a playoff game. Can't imagine what that would look like.
Right. Covid/Dewine could beat Hoban even if the Tigers couldn't. Not that I hope for that scenario. What a strange year..

I watched the video of Hoban/Ed's, and I have to say that Hoban looked incredible. They are huge on both lines. Linebackers and DB's are actually pretty big. Hamm is not all that impressive to me. He floats the ball a little, but he is more than solid and pretty savvy. They also had some nice receivers with Fox being really good. That being said, I think both Fitch and Massillon have skill that is just as good if not better. Fitch's QB is better than Hamm and Massillon's actually looked better most of the time when I saw them against Ed's. Massillon clearly wins the receiver battle, and both Fitch and Massillon have RB's that are just as good. It's the interior linemen that are going to make a difference. Massillon is closer to Hoban than Fitch. Fitch is bigger than I've seen them in years, and they do have some tough kids, but I do think there are some weak links on the line. Massillon should be able to hold their own. I do think the Tigers have found a solution to the jet sweep in #2. Big, fast, defensive end who really dominated. Massillon is not that far away from Hoban. I do think that Benedictine may be able to spoil a rematch between Hoban and Massillon. The jury is still out on Fitch. We should be 3-0 after this week, but we were last year and then lost five games in a row. This year we have Harding, Benedictine, and Stuebenville all in a row. That will be tough. If we win those three games, we should be able to make a lot of noise.

All of them were eligible for the whole season ? Did Beechwood cancel football