Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Patrick Henry wins by 9-14 points

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Patrick Henry wins by more than 14 points

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

way2

Both two very good teams. McComb has been stout this year, tough on both sides of the ball. PH has been on quite a roll winning 7 straight and beating some good teams. It will be very interesting to see how this game unfolds. I predict a nail bitter; 28-21 win from McComb.

RollingTrain

tossup....PH has the powers of above working for them, so who knows what might take place. Every game in this region is a slobber knocker.

Salesman

Tough game to call. PH has recovered nicely after a rough start by winning 7 in a row. McComb went through the season with their 1 loss coming against a 10-0 Pandora Gilboa team. Two great coaches in this one--Inselman for PH and Kris Alge for McComb. It's going to be muddy so this will probably come down to who holds onto the ball.

PH 21
McComb 17

RW&B 71

Tough game to call. PH has recovered nicely after a rough start by winning 7 in a row. McComb went through the season with their 1 loss coming against a 10-0 Pandora Gilboa team. Two great coaches in this one--Inselman for PH and Kris Alge for McComb. It's going to be muddy so this will probably come down to who holds onto the ball.

PH 21
McComb 17
I agree, turnovers will be a heck of a big factor along with special teams which could be a weakness for P-H as that part of their game has been inconsistent. I'm expecting a low scoring game. Does McComb throw the ball a lot?

Salesman

I agree, turnovers will be a heck of a big factor along with special teams which could be a weakness for P-H as that part of their game has been inconsistent. I'm expecting a low scoring game. Does McComb throw the ball a lot?
Alge does a great job of adjusting his offense to the personnel available. This year they are primarily a running team. Very disciplined!! They will "fundamental you to death."

RW&B 71

I was very impressed with McComb's qb, Schroeder, big, athletic and fast, he's the total package. Are any colleges looking at him?