• Patrick Henry wins by 8 points or less

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Patrick Henry wins by 9-14 points

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Patrick Henry wins by more than 14 points

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Both two very good teams. McComb has been stout this year, tough on both sides of the ball. PH has been on quite a roll winning 7 straight and beating some good teams. It will be very interesting to see how this game unfolds. I predict a nail bitter; 28-21 win from McComb.

tossup....PH has the powers of above working for them, so who knows what might take place. Every game in this region is a slobber knocker.

Tough game to call. PH has recovered nicely after a rough start by winning 7 in a row. McComb went through the season with their 1 loss coming against a 10-0 Pandora Gilboa team. Two great coaches in this one--Inselman for PH and Kris Alge for McComb. It's going to be muddy so this will probably come down to who holds onto the ball.

PH 21
McComb 17

Tough game to call. PH has recovered nicely after a rough start by winning 7 in a row. McComb went through the season with their 1 loss coming against a 10-0 Pandora Gilboa team. Two great coaches in this one--Inselman for PH and Kris Alge for McComb. It's going to be muddy so this will probably come down to who holds onto the ball.

PH 21
McComb 17

I agree, turnovers will be a heck of a big factor along with special teams which could be a weakness for P-H as that part of their game has been inconsistent. I'm expecting a low scoring game. Does McComb throw the ball a lot?

I agree, turnovers will be a heck of a big factor along with special teams which could be a weakness for P-H as that part of their game has been inconsistent. I'm expecting a low scoring game. Does McComb throw the ball a lot?

Alge does a great job of adjusting his offense to the personnel available. This year they are primarily a running team. Very disciplined!! They will "fundamental you to death."

I was very impressed with McComb's qb, Schroeder, big, athletic and fast, he's the total package. Are any colleges looking at him?