PDA Showcase 2019

Caught an overrated OE U17 team play a cray talented CFC (Connecticut) team, get outplayed the entire match, and win off a blatant offsides call (by at least 4 yard directly in front of goal) and win 2-1. The CR did some things I was laughing uncontrollably at, like telling CFC players WHERE THE HAD TO LINE UP on a free kick (players NOT in a wall???) which, of course, the CFC players ignored luckily (he was trying to make CFC players leave OE players 10 yards away from wall wide open on top of 18???) plus blowing whistles in a 5 second prior 'predictive' manner, thinking fouls MIGHT occur but never did. It was the single most stupid game I ever wasted time on EVS. THE END.

Caught an overrated OE U17 team play a cray talented CFC (Connecticut) team, get outplayed the entire match, and win off a blatant offsides call (by at least 4 yard directly in front of goal) and win 2-1. The CR did some things I was laughing uncontrollably at, like telling CFC players WHERE THE HAD TO LINE UP on a free kick (players NOT in a wall???) which, of course, the CFC players ignored luckily (he was trying to make CFC players leave OE players 10 yards away from wall wide open on top of 18???) plus blowing whistles in a 5 second prior 'predictive' manner, thinking fouls MIGHT occur but never did. It was the single most stupid game I ever wasted time on EVS. THE END.

They are making changes to the laws of the game for walls, goal kicks and few other things. One of which no attacking players in the wall if more than 2 players are in it. You can see them here - https://www.the-ra.org/news/ifab-law-changes-2019-2020

Last edited: