Parkway Football Coach Resigns

Here's one for ya, have an All-Star game. Celina and Northern Mercer County vs. Southern Mercer County. Southern would NEVER lose in 20 years+ !!!!

Here's one for ya, have an All-Star game. Celina and Northern Mercer County vs. Southern Mercer County. Southern would NEVER lose in 20 years+ !!!!
so you'd like two teams of seniors (that some years wouldn't be much more than 15 guys) to play a team comprised of seniors from four schools? And the team with more players would win? Wow!

so you'd like two teams of seniors (that some years wouldn't be much more than 15 guys) to play a team comprised of seniors from four schools? And the team with more players would win? Wow!
No, I'm just trying to make a point. Any boys playing or not playing grades 9-12 and give Northern Mercer County Ft. Recovery. There is more talent in Southern Mercer County.

Someone has to be the Washington Generals of the MAC. It’s is obvious they are not changing leagues like DSJ and Coldwater did.

heard a current head coach who is a native of a MAC school was looking to return to the area but decided against taking the Parkway job.

Either that or try and beg the South Adams or Adams Central coach to take the job.
They aren't getting any Adams Central coaches unless a young volunteer coach wants to try. Not sure on South Adams. Most on both staffs are alumni of the schools they coach. They'd be more interested in Southern Wells or if Bellmont would come back open than coaching in Ohio.

So ML didn’t hire Goodwin until St. Patrick’s Day and your panties are in a bunch because Parkway hasn’t hired before Mardi Gras? Did you not get an interview?
i was going to put my name in, but the school refused to offer NIL deals to the players......

So ML didn’t hire Goodwin until St. Patrick’s Day and your panties are in a bunch because Parkway hasn’t hired before Mardi Gras? Did you not get an interview?
We don’t know the specifics of ML and Goodwin back then. It’s more so about Parkway offering the job to several people, and all of them turned it down. So, they had to repost.

We don’t know the specifics of ML and Goodwin back then. It’s more so about Parkway offering the job to several people, and all of them turned it down. So, they had to repost.
Rumor is Parkway offered Goodwin superintendent and football coach job at 180k

I’d rather hear your thoughts on Minster vs. WBL track and CC 🤣
My apologies you are correct. Minster would dominate all the WBL schools in track and CC every single year. Minster’s club soccer program would also be undefeated in the WBL. You happy now?

Last edited by a moderator:
apparently the MAC assistant spoken of here applied, interviewed, and was offered the job before turning it down. so parkway posted the job again.

apparently the MAC assistant spoken of here applied, interviewed, and was offered the job before turning it down. so parkway posted the job again.
Sounds like an administration problem when an interested candidate that is offered the job turns it down. Makes me believe they don't want to do what it takes to make the program successful. MAC assistants from other schools would know what it takes to be successful.

Sounds like an administration problem when an interested candidate that is offered the job turns it down. Makes me believe they don't want to do what it takes to make the program successful. MAC assistants from other schools would know what it takes to be successful.
I don't think having an applicant turn down the job is an indictment of Parkway's administration. Sounds like they were taking a step in the right direction and the applicant backed out - not really the school's fault in that situation unless there was something more that went on behind the scenes