PAC - 7 has three HC openings ...

Probably about half the pay at Tuslaw compared to Massillon. No disrepect to Tuslaw at all.........but there are no Jayden Ballards walking the halls there. Only reason I could see him making this move is if he had a burning desire to coach at a smaller school. I believe his dad was formerly the head basketball coach at Massillon as well. When considering all of this, I would say there is little to no chance that Hose goes back to Tuslaw.
Completely agree. Hose (+ some great talent) really has Tigers competing with that open schedule. Going to Tuslaw would be a huge pay cut & even bigger talent drop off. Football team is going to bring in several studs for him every year & sounds like he’s got a really good repore with football staff.

Completely agree. Hose (+ some great talent) really has Tigers competing with that open schedule. Going to Tuslaw would be a huge pay cut & even bigger talent drop off. Football team is going to bring in several studs for him every year & sounds like he’s got a really good repore with football staff.

You are 100% correct. Coach Hose will build an excellent program at MWHS. Great person and coach.

Last edited:
Steve Sauls was a Freshman/JV boys basketball coach at Fairless from 2013-2015, and the interim head boys basketball coach for the 2018-19 season. He was also the AD and head boys basketball coach at Massillon Christian School from approximately 1996-2000.