PAC - 7 has three HC openings ...

Raylan_Givens

Probably about half the pay at Tuslaw compared to Massillon. No disrepect to Tuslaw at all.........but there are no Jayden Ballards walking the halls there. Only reason I could see him making this move is if he had a burning desire to coach at a smaller school. I believe his dad was formerly the head basketball coach at Massillon as well. When considering all of this, I would say there is little to no chance that Hose goes back to Tuslaw.
Completely agree. Hose (+ some great talent) really has Tigers competing with that open schedule. Going to Tuslaw would be a huge pay cut & even bigger talent drop off. Football team is going to bring in several studs for him every year & sounds like he’s got a really good repore with football staff.

Maxie

Completely agree. Hose (+ some great talent) really has Tigers competing with that open schedule. Going to Tuslaw would be a huge pay cut & even bigger talent drop off. Football team is going to bring in several studs for him every year & sounds like he’s got a really good repore with football staff.
You are 100% correct. Coach Hose will build an excellent program at MWHS. Great person and coach.

Last edited: